FAITH || Izuku Midoriya X Re...

By Luna34568

Izuku and (Y/n) were childhood friends. Even though being best friends they both had very different dreams. I... More

Chapter One: Childhood
Chapter Two: Entrance Exam
Chapter Three: First Day
Chapter Four: Teacher All Might!
Chapter Five: For Now
Chapter Seven: BlackOut Pt. 1
Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2
Chapter Nine: Aftermath
Chapter Ten: Awake
Chapter Eleven: Reassurance
A/N: Sorry!!

Chapter Six: U.S.J. Invasion

11K 329 333
By Luna34568

|[ Your View ]|

I woke up and got ready for school, seeing that Uncle Toshi already left. Sighing, I saw I had 10 minutes before school started. So I decide to skip breakfast and started to bike to school.  

I was there in 5 minutes but I couldn't get in. There were reporters everywhere! I couldn't even get into the school.

I saw Present Mic trying to stop them and a few other teachers. I wave at him to help me, but he didn't see me. Then some reporters saw my uniform and started to ask me questions about 'All Might'. 

'I should have known.'

"Young Lady! Can you tell me a little about All Might?"

"Move I need to get to school!" I said, getting aggravated about this, it's the fuckin' morning and I'm getting bombarded with questions by people who are shoving microphones in my face.

"I just need one second of your time--"

"Ok, a second passed already now moved!!" I said shoving my way towards the entrance. 

"Finally!" I got to my class and saw Izuku, Ochaco, and Idia. 

Izuku gave me a small wave and Ochaco waved me over.

"Goodmorning (N/n)!"

"Did you see all those people at the entrance?" Idia said. 

"Yea, I did. They kept asking questions about All Might being the newest teacher here." I replied.

"Hey (N/n--!"

Mr. Aizawa walked in as we stopped talking and went to our seats.

"We Need a Student President and other stuff like that, I'll leave you all to come up with who will be the Student Representative...I'm gonna sleep." Mr. Aizawa said before going into caterpillar mode.

It was silent for a second Until everyone started to fight over who is going to be the Class Reps.

"STOP! Let's take a poll whoever gets the most and second most votes will become 1-A's Student Representatives." I said while getting everyone's attention.

I walked up to the chalkboard and wrote everyone's names down and I asked them to place a vote.

Once that was done I put in my vote, turns out everyone voted for themselves expect from a few people counting me. I voted for Izuku. In the end, Izuku and Momo ended up being the Class Representatives.  

"Izuku and Momo are the class representatives!" I turned my head to see Izuku with a shocked expression on his face. 

I held in a laugh. As the bell rung telling us that it's lunchtime, Mr. Aizawa lazily woke up.

"Go eat Lunch..." he said before going to eat as well. 

I walked to lunch with Ochaco, Idia, and Izuku, even though I lagged behind them.

"(N/n) You can walk up with us, you don't have to walk behind." Izuku told me.

"Oh, Okay," I said looking away with a tint of blush while walking up with them.

Once we entered the cafeteria and got our lunch, Izuku started to talk about how he wasn't fit to be class representative 

"Nonsense, you deserve to be the class representative just as much as everyone in the class," I said and Idia and Ochaco continued with my opinion. 

"Yea even I voted for you because you should what you're capable of during the entrance exam!" Idia said.

"Yeah! And you just as strong as the rest of us in this school! You should start to remember that."

"Thanks," Izuku said while smiling.

"Oh, by the way, Idia, I was wondering who your family is? Your quirk seems familiar," Ochaco asked.

After Iida explained to us about his family and Izuku having a fanboy moment. The School's alarm goes off, telling us that someone has infiltrated U.A. bypassing the defensive barrier. Almost everyone started to panic and try to rush out of the mess hall at once, making a traffic jam.

I kept getting pushed out of the way until I saw Izuku hold out his hand to help me up. I took it and he helped me up. We were able to catch up to Idia and Ochaco, I saw Iida look towards the window, trying to see out the window, but there was a large student in the way. 

Idia looked towards me.

"(Y/n) Get on my shoulders!" 

I froze.

"W-what?" 

"Just Do It!"  

Idia helped me get on his shoulders as he asks me what did I see.

"What do you see?" 

"What?! I can't hear you over the yelling?!" I yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU SEE?!"

I look past the large student and saw that reporters just got into school ground and the teachers had it under control. 

"EVERYONE! ITS JUST SOME REPORTERS NOTHING SERIOUS!!" I tried to get their attention but it didn't work.

Idia put me down and ask if me, Ochaco, and Izuku could give him a boost up. 

"Give me a boost up!!" We all shook our heads yes and helped him.

Ochaco used her quirk on Idia as Izuku and I held out our hand to let Idia jump off of them. Idia made it onto the exit sign and caught everyone's attention.

"Students Of U.A.!! No Need To Panic If You Look About The Window You Can See That's It's Just Some Reporters And The Teachers Have It Under Control!!" 

Once all the students calmed down the three of us looked at each other. We all know what we were thinking.

As we headed to our homeroom Izuku nominated Idia to be the class representative. 

"I Nominate Tenya Idia to become the class rep,"

"WHAT!?" Almost the whole class said.

"Midoriya do you realize what you're giving up?" Kirishima asked.

"Well, yea but didn't you see what Idia did? He noticed that there was just reporter at the entrance and was able to get everyone's attention and announced it. It was Iida's quick thinking that got everyone to calm down,"

"Now that you put it that way, yeah I agree,"

Soon the whole class started to agree with it and Idia was able to become the Class Representative, well almost everyone. 

Kacchan was just being salty about the whole thing.   

But something just didn't feel right, how could simple reporters infiltrated the Academy, something was just off.

{[ Time Skip ]}

Mr. Aizawa announces that we will be participating in a rescue exercise for Basic Hero Training class.

"We will be doing a rescue exercise in the U.S.J. area for basic hero training class so suit up and head to the bus."

After we were all suited up we headed towards the US.J. As we were riding the bus, they all started to talk about quirks, Tsuyu than started to compare Izuku & All Might's quirks but I quickly said that they are not similar.

"Well Tsuyu, they're not that similar, I mean Izuku hurts himself everytime he uses it while All Might doesn't,"

Eijiro continues with my statement, then started to talk about different quirks.

"I wish had a quirk like Katsuki or Todoroki's Quirks. Their quirks are perfect for becoming professionals. Ya'know flashy, while I only have this bland quirk," Eijiro said hardening his arm as an example.

"No way! Your quirk is just as cool as theirs!" Izuku and I said at the same time. I kinda looked away in embarrassment and I remembered that we used to do that all the time.

"And plus Katsuki is too hot-headed to become popular." Tsuyu stated. 

Kaminari followed up on that statement about how Kacchan needed work on his personality, only irritating Kacchan more. 

I decided to silently listen to the conversation the rest of the way. Occasionally taking quick glances at Izu-chan.

{[ Time Skip ]}

Once we got there, we met Thirteen! HoLY WAter!! I'm standing in front of Thirteen themselves.

"Hello, I'm Thirteen! Today we will be training in the U.S.J. which stands for the Unforeseen Simulation Joint,"

"Doesn't that also stan for that one animation studio place?" Kirishima asked loudly.

"Today we will be learning about how to use your quirks in different types of climates and how to use them to save people from natural disasters. If you take a look at my quirk, is 'black hole', easy to get rid of rubble and other objects that could harm others. But, It can just as easily kill people as well." 

"So here you will be learning how to use it in a rescue situation." Thirteen continued.

We were all asking questions about the facility and how it works. Until a large black smoke started to appear in the middle of the main floor.

I froze once I saw who walked out. Fear rushed throughout my body as I saw Tomura walk out with Kurogiri and a Nomu.

Not long after, more villains appeared. 

I almost had thrown up after seeing him again.

Now realizing, that the feeling in my gut, It was telling me something bad was gonna happen.

=====================

[ Edited ]

Word Count: 1483

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
178K 9.8K 32
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
19.2K 446 24
y/n the daughter of pro hero hawks and pro hero rose. in a tragic accident they both died. they died eachothers arms in a villain attack. leaving y...