Saved by the Mafia (BOOK 1)

By Mongenllina

*COMPLETED BUT UNDER EDITING* After a life of abuse she is sold only to continue enduring hell on earth. Aft... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CAST
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 30

5.3K 136 9
By Mongenllina

Warning: Sexual content.

Amber

It's been three weeks since the incident and they have been extremely lonely for me. I barely saw Alessandro and apparently everyone else has also been very busy. The only one who has been here for me the entire time is
Emily. I turn to her and see the suitcase she has open on the floor of my room and the mess of clothes that is either on the floor or being thrown into the air by Emily. I had spent two weeks at the safe house and then I came back home. Ale hasn't slept next to me in bed because he said he is afraid of hurting my ribs and even though I protested he insisted on still sleeping in here with me. He would sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag. I knew it must have been extremely uncomfortable but he is the most stubborn man I have ever met. Even if I hadn't seen much of Ale, he still managed to show me his love through little details like that.

"Done!" I turn to look at Emily who startled me. She was helping me pack my suitcase for Italy, in reality she didn't let me do anything and decided to pack it all. Ale decided that after this second incident he wasn't taking anymore risks. I was going with him and it is final. We're leaving in two days time.

"Thanks, Em."

"Anything for you! So, how excited are you? I would be over the moon! I mean, Italy? Wow! And alone with that man! He is perfect! You better take advantage of the privacy if you know what I mean." She winks at me. I still haven't told her I decided to sleep with Ale. Since then we haven't done anything again and honestly I am craving it.

"Stop blushing Amber, it's a normal thing for couples. I know it'll be hard for you but one day you'll be ready. Some day you..."

"IalreadysleptwithAlessandro." I said as quickly as I could. I don't know why I decided to, I quickly regretted it. Emily began screaming.

"Ah! OH MY GOD! Amber! Aaaaaah! You and...Yes! Tell me EVERYTHING!" I groan. Why did I open my mouth?

"Calm down and then I'll tell you."

"Ok, sorry." She sat down next to me but I can tell she is having trouble controlling herself.

"It happened the night before I was taken. It was so perfect Emily. He was patient and understanding. He made sure I felt comfortable. He went slow." I hear her squeal.

"Ok, ok but give me the real details! How did it feel? Is he big?" This girl needs a filter.

"Emily!"

"What? I want to know! We're best friends, you shouldn't be shy!" I sigh. She won't leave me alone until I answer her.

"It felt amazing. I had never felt something like that Em." I remember it, every sensation.

"He was amazing. It hurt a little at first but then it was completely replaced by pleasure."

"And?" She isn't giving up.

"Stop it!" I feel the blush creeping up on my face.

"I'm just messing with you. I love to see you all worked up. In all honesty I'm happy for you. Doing that is a huge step to take. I'm glad you managed to after...you know..." I look at Emily as she looks down. She hardly ever talks about what happened to us and I can tell it's much harder for her. The good thing though is that she has her family and me, she isn't alone and in a general sense she is fine. She is fighting, she wants to get better and she will. We both will.

"Hey, how do you feel about stealing some cookies from the kitchen?" Mel wasn't going to like it but I know Emily will love it.

"Hell yes!" She grabs my hand and practically drags me behind her as she runs out of the room. I love her but my goodness can she be draining.

Alessandro

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?" I look at the empty room in front of me. He escaped.

"I guess we have more rats than we thought." I look at Marcos as he spoke.

"I'll take care of it." He finished.

"You have to go take care of things in Italy. I don't know how this happened. Rats here and there. You do your part on the other end. We'll stay here and take care of things. If you're over there maybe Amber will be a little safer. They won't attack immediately so for now she'll be ok. Lately things have been getting messy but we can do it, we can get rid of every traitor and become stronger." I turn to Nicholas this time and nod at him.

"You're right." I look at them with confidence.

"Insieme." I say.

*Together*

"Sempre." They both answer.

*Always*

Together we can regain control over things. With them by my side I know I can't fail. It has always been the three of us since the beginning and we have never failed each other before. I sigh as my thoughts shift to Amber. She can't know about this, she is finally calm about things and I can't have her worrying. I say goodbye to both of the men in the room with me and leave. It's time to go back home.

____________________________________

I lay down on the floor next to her bed listening to her soft snores. I want to hold her but I don't want to risk hurting her but I also don't want to stay away from her. I have been staying in her room but not sharing her bed. I need her. If I don't have her near me I can't have a good night. Tonight though, I can't sleep. All I can think about is Cobra. He got away. I was stupid, I decided I hadn't tortured him enough and wanted to keep him there until I left for Italy. It's my fault. I sigh and get off the floor. With guilty thoughts in my head I slowly walk over to her balcony door and softly open it. I breathe in the fresh night air and lean against the railing. I try to think of something else. Something happy. Then, I remember the reason I'm taking Amber to Italy with me and a smile forms on my face. I do want her to be safe and right now Italy is the best choice but I have another reason. I hope she likes it. I jump a little as I feel two arms wrap around me from behind.

"Ale, what's wrong?"

"Nothing bella. Did I wake you?" I turn to look at her. She nods.

"But it's fine. Why are you out here? Are you ok? Did you have another nightmare?" I love it when she worries about me, she makes me feel special. She makes me feel as if I'm a normal man deserving of love.

"I just couldn't sleep but let's get inside. It's cold out here and I don't want you to get sick." She nods and we both make our way inside. She guides me with her tiny hand. She sits on her bed and I try to let go but she holds me firmly.

"No, Ale. Today you are sleeping on the bed." I open my mouth to protest but she stops me.

"I'm fine, stop being so overprotective. I want you here next to me. I haven't slept as well as I do when you hold me." I smile. Somehow she convinces me and I get in next to her. As soon as she rests her head on my chest I feel complete. I missed this feeling. It had been three long weeks. She seems to know that it was exactly what I needed because after a few minutes I feel myself actually beginning to fall asleep.
____________________________________

"Excited?" I turn to look at Amber who is squeezing my hand anxiously as we make our way out to the jet. Ever since we arrived at the airport her eyes have been filled with that look I love so much. The one she gets whenever she learns or experiences something new. She has come a long way from when I first met her. She was shy and closed off, scared of everything and with little knowledge of the outside world. Now, she is stronger and much more confident. She trusts us now and I think she has managed to find happiness. She is always smiling and laughing, when she plays with our pup Lola, whenever we go back to the lake, when she is with Emily or the rest of the family, when she is out in the garden just enjoying the view. I look at her with tenderness. No matter how happy she may be, I feel even happier as long as I have her with me.

"Yes! The airport is amazing! And..." She stops as she sees a few airplanes in a distance. One of them is getting ready to take off. She gasps as the engines roar and the plane lifts off from the ground.

"Did you see that?" She looks at me and I can't help but laugh.

"Yes, mio amore. In a few minutes we will be doing the same." Her smiles turns into a full grin.

"This is so exciting!" She jumps a little.

"Easy Amber. You have to be careful even if you feel better." She huffs as I scold her.

"I'm fine!" I give her a look and she sighs.

"Ok, sorry." She mutters. Some of Emily's attitude is rubbing off on her.

"Come, let's get onto the jet." Her grin immediately reappears. I guide her towards the stairs and we get on. Her eyes have that spark again.

"This is incredible!" We are greeted by the staff and we take our seats. We only have to wait for Maddox and Axel since they came from their own places. Everyone else is staying here. I need Nicholas and Marcos in charge over here with the help of Cleo of course. I also need Max and Vince to stay and keep a close eye on everyone else, we need to keep watch for traitors.

"Dad!" I see Amber get up and run over to Maddox. She gives him a kiss on the cheek. I smile at the sight. Amber had never truly had parents. Her mother dies when she was young and well, she had never really had a father. Maddox had a family that he lost. They were his everything. I had never seen him look so content since we met. Amber somehow filled a void that had been left inside of him. He never got to see his daughters grow and I suppose she is his chance of experiencing that.

"Hello darling. How are you? Please be careful. You musn't run around that way, you are still undergoing a healing process."

"See?" I agree with him. Amber turns and stick her tongue out at me. Today she is very happy, she is fooling around much more and I love it.

"Sorry if I'm late." Another voice speaks and we see Axel boarding the plane.

"Axy!" Amber had decided to give everyone nicknames for some reason and the one she had for Axel always made a small laugh escape from me. A man like Axel being called Axy as if he were some sort of teddy bear.

"Hey kid." He gives her a small hug while smiling. They have a nice relationship, sort of like brother and sister.

"Well, everyone is here! Let's go! Come on!" We all laugh at her enthusiasm.

"We still have to wait a little longer Amber."

"Aww. Why?" She whines.

"Sorry bella, that's the way it is.

___________________________________

Amber

I hear the engine roar and I feel the jet begin to move across the ground. The wheels make sound as they roll over the pavement. I feel the speed gradually increase and soon we begin to lift. This feels so different! Wow!

"You ok?" I feel Ale's hand on mine.

"Never better." I smile at him and look out the window. As we go higher everything shrinks. At first the houses look like toys but eventually cars actually begin to resemble ants. Everything gets even smaller and soon all I can see are big blocks of color, some green, others gray. After some more minutes we reach the clouds and I can't see anything but white. I turn over to Alessandro and see him already looking at me.

"Nice view, huh?" He asks and I simply nod. I am at a loss for words. I can't describe what I just saw.

"And the takeoff, it was really fun." I answer instead.

"I personally prefer the landing. I enjoy flying but that moment when the plane begins to decrease it's altitude feels good. It kind of feels like a mild rollercoaster." What is that?

"What is a rollercoaster?" He looks at me slightly shocked.

"I forget you still haven't gotten a chance to go out much.A rollercoaster is a mechanical ride designed for fun. They are in amusement parks and one day I'll take you to one. Ok?" That sounds cool.

"Ok!" We continue to have a conversation full of nonsense. With him the words always keep flowing, I never notice how much time goes by when we talk.

________________________________________

"You were right! The landing feels even better!" He smiles.

"Told you." We all get off the jet and begin walking. We make it to a vehicle where two men were waiting for us. I hear Alessandro greet them and speak. I don't understand what they say and I realize they must be speaking in Italian. I love when he speaks in the foreign language. His voice sounds different and the strange noises sound so beautiful. All four of us get into the car and we drive off.

"So, cugino aren't you going to introduce us?" The man in the passenger seat speaks and turns around while winking at me. I notice he has a very thick accent. By his attitude I can tell he is the cousin Alessandro warned me about.

*cousin*

"Attento, cugino." Alessandro says in an angry tone.

*Careful, cousin.*

"Scusa." The man answers while smirking and still looking at me.

*Sorry*

"I'm Amber."

"Amber. What a nice name. It matches you eyes." I feel Ale put an arm around me.

"That is my cousin Angelo and he..." He points a finger to the other man driving.

"...is his brother Giovanni." The man nods in response and looks at me through the rearview mirror.

"It is a pleasure." Soon we are enveloped by silence. I can feel Angelo look at me every once in a while. I can tell this will be uncomfortable.

Alessandro

The nerve of him. I actually care for both of them, they are family but Angelo has a reputation. I won't let him near Amber, she is mine. If he tries anything he will regret it deeply.

"Ale?" I see her looking at our hands. I realize I am gripping her hand tightly and I quickly soften my hold on her.

"Sorry."

"It's fine." She smiles but I can see the worry in her eyes. She knows something is bothering me but she'll wait until we are alone.

We pull up to the mansion. Even if I don't live here it is mine.

"Wow." I hear Amber next to me. This was much grander than the one back home. It is made to serve as a safe house at the same time.

"Come on." We all walk in and I am greeted by my uncle. He is from my mother's side and was never too fond of my father.

"Alex! Come sei tu?" He pulls me into a hug.

*How are you?*

"Bene, zio." I walk back over to the group.

*Fine, uncle.*

"Uncle, this is Amber and they are Axel and Maddox."

"It is nice to meet you all. I am Antonio." He says.

"It's nice to meet you too. Ale has told me so much about you." I had. Before we came I gave her as much information as I could about the people here.

"That is good to hear!" He smiles at her.

"Hello, it is a pleasure." Maddox says.

"Hello." Axel responds in his normally closed off demeanor.

"Come, I will show you two your rooms." He tells Axel and Maddox.

"Alex, I assume Amber will be staying with you?" He looks at our know entwined hands.

"Yes, uncle." I nod.

"Very well. You must all be very tired so I wish you two a good night."

"Thank you." I respond.

"Goodnight!" Amber says while waving to all three of them. We turn to my cousins and after saying goodnight weall head to our own rooms.

"So, how are you feeling?" I ask Amber as soon as we are alone. She must be exhausted.

"Great." She smiles.

We reach the door to my room. And as I open it she gasps. It is much larger than the one back home and much more luxurious.

"This is your room?" She says with her mouth agape.

"Our room, bella." She blushes.

"Do you want to shower before bed?" She nods. In the next hour or so we each take out our pajamas and take our turn showering. We then sit next to each other.

"Ale?" I turn to look at her. She looks so vulnerable for some reason and before I can process anything she sits on top of my lap with her legs on either side of me. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me softly. Why is she doing this to me? I don't want to. She is still healing. I try to reason with myself but I can't. It had been three weeks since we had last been together and I had been craving it ever since. I grab the back of her neck and tangle my fingers in her hair as I deepen the kiss. I stop myself and pull back.

"Amber..."

"Ale, don't. Please. I need this and... I know you want to." She is blushing. I groan because it's true. I want her, I need her. I forget everything and I pull her back to me and kiss her roughly. I need to feel her. I hear her moan as my hands explore her body.

Amber

This time feels different but it is still amazing. He isn't being as gentle as last time and I sort of like it. This time I don't feel afraid and I am ready to just feel the pleasure. He grabs my body and I feel him placing kisses in a trail from my neck to my stomach. He stops suddenly when he reaches my hip. I know why.

"Ale, don't stop. Please, we can talk about it later." My words seem to be enough as he continued his way downward. He begins to use his mouth to bring me pleasure. I think this is better than the first time. Much to my disappointment though, he stops but almost as soon as he got up he positioned himself in front of me and thrust inside of me. This time it didn't hurt as much and it felt amazing. This time I could feel how much he had wanted this. He was moving quickly and roughly but without hurting me. After a few minutes of moans of pleasure and whispered names I feel myself climax and Ale follows soon after. Wow. I had missed feeling him this way. I feel him hold me in his arms and kiss my head.

"Thank you. I had been wanting this. I didn't hurt you did I? I'm sorry if I was rough but I couldn't stop, you just feel so good Amber." I smile at his words. 

"You didn't hurt me. It actually felt even better than last time." I kiss him once more and walk over to the bathroom to clean myself. He goes in after and once he comes out we lay down and fall asleep.

Author's note: I just wanted to apologize if any of the Italian is wrong. I actually don't know how to speak it and I use Google Translate (not the best method, I know). I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 77.9K 26
I had my face buried in his neck, he smells so good. He was gripping my waist not letting me fall. Then I realized I was straddling his lap. "Oh I'm...
142K 2.8K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
5.7K 135 41
In the heart of the criminal underworld, Lorenzo Donatello reigns supreme as the most terrifying and ruthless mafia boss ever known. No one has ever...
18.4K 422 34
**𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 ...