Twisted Love-Struck (Jaehyun...

By Queen_Nakamoto

**COMPLETE** Update on bio: The reader was enjoying her life in Korea, not really thinking about dating until... More

Chapter 1: Heartache
Chapter 2: Notice Me
Chapter 3: Do I like him?
Chapter 4: Relaxing day?
Chapter 5: 울고 싶지 않아 (Ulgo Sipji Anha)
Chapter 6: Unexpected
Chapter 7: New neighbors?!
Chapter 8: Erotic Dream
Chapter 10: Cabin
Chapter 11: The Awakening
Chapter 12: Mix Feelings
Chapter 13: What are we?
Chapter 14: 사랑해 (Saranghae)
Chapter 15: 너 없인 못살아 (neo eobsin motsara)
Chapter 16: My Love
Chapter 17: Mercy
Chapter 18: Missing
Chapter 19: Dark Past
Chapter 20: His Sadistic Ways
Chapter 21: The Plan
Chapter 22: Investigation
Chapter 23: Investigation {Part 2}
Chapter 24: Rescue His Princess
Finale: Unexpecting News
Epilogue
Appreciation Post!! ♡
Appreciation Post Part 2!!♡

Chapter 9: Camping

425 15 7
By Queen_Nakamoto

Warning! This chapter is extremely fluff!... Slightly Smut too. Sorry that this chapter is SO long!! Since there are not many chapters, each chapter is long. I should have fixed this a long time ago!!

A few hours later, the girls arrive at your apartment, excited to see the handsome Jeffery the moment they walked in. Surprisingly they remember him and his friends coming to the cafe to see you when you worked there. The intriguing look in their eyes as they saw both of you alone sitting closely on the couch made them wonder what's going on. Ji-Hee is like the snob of the group, usually the prettiest but can be a flirt. Even though she's tall already, she likes to wear high heels. Her porcelain skin complemented by the outfit choice she wore. She likes to flip her long thick hair back as she walks by if by glance you could mistake her as a model. You can see her strutting towards both of you. You slowly stood up as she grabs your hand and pulls you into the kitchen while Alice and Michelle. You stood awkwardly in the kitchen as you look to the others, shocked to see them standing by her as if they were her minions. You gaze at Alice's gold hair and casual light blue attire clothing. She is like Alice in Wonderland herself. You enjoyed working with her because of her bubbly, adorable personality. You look to Michelle with a slight smile. When you work with her, she reminds you of another coworker at the old job you had in your hometown. She dresses much like Johnny does so you assume the two will get along fine. The only difference between the two is Michelle has more golden brown tone and kinky curly hair.  You knew they wanted to talk about Jae-Hyun. He looks back to all of you as if he knew you guys were talking about him.

"Are you and him an item?" Ji-Hee asks as she points to him then back at you.

"No," you shook your head as you look to him, "not me and Jae-Hyun." She looks to him with a devilish smirk.

"Then who? Is it that one foreign guy?" Michelle abruptly asks.

You pause and tried to think what to say, "you mean Yuta? Nah, we're just friends." You try to sound assure but you awkwardly avoid her gaze.

They gave you a 'sure' look with duck lips, "that's what everyone says before they start dating each other or more." Ji-Hee leans closer to you then whispers, "they'll do things they never thought they would do together. Like S. E. X." she winks at you before walking back to the living room. You were speechless as you heard what she said. It gave you a flashback of your erotic dream about him. The thought of it made your face feel warm again. You took a deep breath and try to fan yourself with your hands. It didn't work as well as you thought but its something that might help you calm down.

You quickly walk towards the living room. You see the girls crowding him. You can tell he's mentally panicking. He's not showing it but the way how uncomfortable he looks as they giggle and flirt with him makes it obvious. You can see the sweat dripping down his forehead. You grin as he looks at you and mouthing the words help me.

"If you guys like him then wait till you see the rest of the boys. All of them are good looking."

"Really?!?" they said in unison as they stood away from him. As they stood in front of you, you notice his nervous expression became slightly relieved. He was glad you had mention of the others. 

You nod your head as you look back to them, "especially Tae-Yong and Johnny. I know Alice seems to like the 'icon' or leaders." Alice nods with a slight smile as she darts her gaze, you can tell she's trying to imagine him. You continue as you look to Michelle, "I know you like tall guys and Johnny is the tallest in the group. And both of you have a few things in common," Michelle nods as she heard you. "Also Ji-Hee," you pause as you look to her, "most would suit you cause you don't care what you get as long as they have a nice face and body."

Ji-Hee smirks as she looks at Jae-Hyun then points to him, "like that one," she winks at him. You never saw Jae-Hyun cringe so much in one spot. Usually, Taeyong is the one that cringes at everything. But right now, he's not just cringing but more terrified. He keeps looking at you with terror written across his face as she sits on his lap and caresses his cheeks. His entire body trembles at her touch.

"So, Jae-Hyun!" you abruptly spoke up which caught their attention. You froze as you saw everyone look at you, "um, when are they coming?" you ask as you walk behind the couch then rest your hands on his head as if you meant to do that. He leans his head backward to look at you.

He lets out a sigh of relief, "I had a text from Tae-Yong a while ago that they're on the way. So, any minute now they'll be here."  The moment he said that everyone heard loud knocks and bangs on the door.

"About damn time!" Jae-Hyun yells as he made gestures Ji-Hee to get up. Luckily, she was eager to see the rest of them so she stood up on behalf for a better view.

"Okay girls, let's get our luggage and go!" you said while grabbing your bag.

"Oh sweetie, you're still in your pajamas," Michelle said. You look down and notice you're still wearing your Rilakkuma pajamas. You shook your head in disbelief as you thought to yourself, how did I not notice?

You quickly run to your bedroom, of all of the things that you forgot. It was to change out of your Rilakkuma pajamas. You even packed extra clothes in your luggage. That's weird. As you look through your closet, you had a tough time picking what to wear. Let's see what looks good together, you thought as you look in your closet.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

While you're getting ready, everyone shoves their luggage into the vans. Tae-Yong drove one van and Johnny the next. Ten, Mark, Hae-Chan, Win-Win, Yuta, and soon you'll be going with Tae-Yong. Poor Jae-Hyun, the girls drag him into the van with Johnny, Tae-il, and Do-Young. He knew he would be stuck with one of the girls but not all of them! Excluding yourself of course. He wouldn't mind if it's only you. But turns out that your three friends like him the most out of all the members. He's somewhat disappointed that what you said is a lie. He wishes you're with him instead of with Yuta. Just the thought of it made him jealous. If the girls didn't drag him into this van then maybe he had a chance to separate you and Yuta. He could think of many possibilities to win you over. But he knows that Yuta never gives up. And now he won't have a chance anyway. Just thinking of what Yuta is doing to you as they left to go to the camp early. Johnny and everyone had had a hunch that you're going to take a while.

You're trying to decide what to wear still. You had a few options. Few pairs of shorts and shirts to choose from. You couldn't decide which colors to choose from. You have a purple shirt, blue shirt, black shirt, pink shorts, white shorts, and navy blue shorts. Weird variety of colors but you care less about that. As long as they feel comfortable and stylish then you're okay with it.

You heard loud and manly footsteps walking up the stairs towards your room. You wait silently until you hear their voice. You look at your door and see someone's shadow peaking beneath the door. Then you heard loud bangs on your door, which made you jump.

"Y/N! Are you done changing?" a familiar voice shouted, "Johnny left us," he included. You knew who it was the moment he said the first word.

You couldn't hide your big smile, "Yuta! Help me, please!"

"You're not naked, right?" he teased.

"Hah! Only in your dreams lover boy," you smirk as you made that comment.

"Ahhh! Why always so cold to me?" he said as he walks in with his hands over his heart. Acting as if you viciously ripped his heart out and snap it in two.

"Why you always mention something perverted?" you joked.

"Only with you, princess," he winks.

You shook your head to brush off the remainder of the dream once again, "Okay, Okay! Please, help me choose what to wear."

"But I love what you're wearing," he said as he stood closer to you then he rests his hands on your waists.

You jump from the sudden touch, "Na-Yuta! Stop joking!" you smack his hands away from you, "help me decide before anyone else leaves."

He let out a sigh, "ラジャー (Rajaa *Roger*)." He looks at the clothes you laid on your bed then looks to you and back at the clothing. He's trying to imagine yourself in it already. "Hmmm...how about this!?" he says as he grabs the purple shirt and navy shorts.

"Never thought those colors would look well together. Let's give it a try!" you said excitingly as you took it from him.

He smirks, "do you need help stripping?" He stood close to you then tugs on your pajama shorts.

"いいえ!  (iie! *No!*)," you smack his hands off of you. Then you made him turn around and push him gently forward near the door, "go tell Tae-Yong I'll be there in a second."

"Okay, okay. I'll take your luggage for you," he said as he grabs your luggage. As he approaches the door, he turns around with a huge grin, "will you miss me, princess?"

"Get out!", you shout as you threw a brush at him. His eyes grew big as he sees you throw something at him. He quickly blocks it by running out of the door and slamming it shut.

"愛してるわ! (aishiteru wa *Is used when you want to express your affection for a woman to say 'I love you.' But for the same thing to a man, we say 'よ'(Yo) instead of ' わ' (wa)*)," he sang behind the door then he runs away while laughing before you decide if you want to hit him again.

"Tch!" you said in disgust but you could not stop smiling after he left. You quickly change clothes before heading out. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Ten minutes pass and you're on the road to the campsite! Unfortunately, you're crammed in the back with Win-Win and Yuta. Doesn't this feel like the time you and Yuta were in a cab and he is so close to you? Well, this is exactly like that but with Win-Win. You're against the window and wishing to be out of the van. Yuta is of course in between both you and Win-Win. He's gotta be in the middle of his two lovers.

"We're the trio lovers!" Win-Win shouts jokingly which made everyone laugh except for you. You shook your head in disagreement. Yuta laughs and nods with him as they look at each other then turn to you.

"Please help me!" you whisper to Hae-Chan but he smiles innocently while shaking his head no. You can see his mischievous grin slowly creeping on his face. You glared at him, "I hate you sometimes. Damn maknae!!"

"Y/n! Language!" Tae-Yong shouts from the front.

"오빠! (o-ppa! *Women referring to their older brother*) He's probably heard worse from kids in school!" you cried dramatically. Tae-Yong looks at Hae-Chan from the mirror and notices him looking away innocently without eye contact and nodding to himself. 

Tae-Yong shook his head in disbelief, "kid's these days." He looks back at the road as he heard more commotions in the back. Most of you shouting at Hae-chan like what siblings do.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Two hours pass, it's suddenly quiet now. Tae-Yong had wondered why it was so quiet, he's not sed to that. He found out as he heard faint music and snoring, most of them are either asleep or listening to music. Tae-Yong checks on everyone from the mirror and notices everyone slowly waking up. He laughs to himself as he sees a drool stain on your shoulder from Yuta resting his head on you. Everyone's yawning and rubbing their eyes. You, on the other hand, is rubbing your head. While you're asleep, your head kept hitting the window as Tae-Yong drives over the bumps.

"So, where are we going to again?" Mark asks the driver with an airy tone.

"We're going to a camping resort. They'd prepare us a cabin to ourselves," he glances at everyone's impress expressions. Then he notices the way how Yuta didn't pay attention. He's too busy admiring you as you're trying to wake up. "Oh and Y/n will have a room to herself since we're going to be late to get rooms," he added.

"What!?" both Yuta and Win-Win said in unison. Yuta quickly turns his head towards Win-Win with a death glare.

In defense, he held his hands up as Yuta gave him that look, "I wanted a room to myself too." 

"Wait, you didn't want to room with me?" Yuta's mood changes instantly like he's hurt. He pouts as he waits for his answer.

He answers without hesitating, "nope."

"Winkoooo!" he said as he shook his arm. As he did that to Win-Win, his elbow kept hitting your arm. You pinch his arm after the third time he hit you. "아야! 아파! (aya! apha! *Ouch! That hurt!)," he looks to you with a hurt look. "Why you always hurt me!?" he whines like a big kid. 

"Cause you always give me a reason to!" you shout as you smack his arm.

Both of you bickered throughout the entire trip to the campsite. Everyone couldn't help but laugh and record both of you constantly arguing like a married couple. Most of the time, Tae-Yong grins at both of you. They would be a cute couple, he thought to himself.  As they arrive there safely, the moment he parks the van everyone quickly grabs their luggage and rushes into the cabin. They already knew Johnny and his group arrived there as well. Tae-Yong and Johnny made some rules and told everyone before they get into their rooms. Everyone had to room with someone from the same group. Sadly that means you have no choice but choose a room for yourself. You're somewhat pleased to hear that but in a way, you wanted to room with one of the girls. Most likely either Alice or Michelle. Ji-Hee is too much of...the opposite of you. You didn't want to room with someone who's too in love with themselves and think they could get any guy they want.

Before you and your group came, Johnny and his group chose their rooms. So, you guys didn't know what room they're in. Well, sadly they wanted to stay in the same hallway. Luckily, there are eight doors on each side. Johnny and his group decided the best way to pick a room is to play a game, 재기차기 (Jegichagi! or Jae ki cha ki*It's similar to 'Hacky Sack" but instead the players kick a 재기 into the air and continues kicking hit to keep it off the ground. The player with the greatest number of kicks wins *) they had to choose from either the left rooms of the hallway or the right side. It took them a little bit but finally, everyone had chosen a room. Jae-Hyun unexpectedly had the most kicks, so he chose Tae-il as his roommate and went into the first door to the right. Suddenly Ji-Hee was in second place, so she chose Michelle to be her roommate. They went to the door next to Jae-Hyun's and Tae-il's room. Johnny and Do-Young were the last places sadly, they had no choice either way to be roommates with one another. They refuse to room with one of the girls. They chose the third door to the right. Poor Alice, she's alone. She doesn't care but at the same time, she wanted to room with you. At least she has somewhat peace to herself.

After hearing Tae-Yong's speech, it was you guys turn to finally choose a room! All of you didn't play the game, everyone seems excited and wants to pair up and pick a room by their choice. Except for you of course, so while the boys were deciding, you went to the first door to the left and claim it as yours. It became loud as the guys were trying to decide, which made Tae-Yong flustered.

"Okay! Yuta and Mark, you guy's pick a room." Yuta smirked because he's the only one to notice which room you chose. Of course, he chose the door next to yours, Mark had no choice but to follow him. "Next is Hae-Chan and Ten, then myself and Win-Win." Hae-chan and Ten chose the fourth room to the left. Then Taeyong and Win-win chose the third room.

As you're unpacking your clothes, you heard loud thuds hitting the wall. You could hear faint laughter. You listen closely to figure out who was next door. The moment you heard one of their laughs, you automatically knew whose doing this.

"뿅 갔나?! (ppyong gassna? *Have you lost your mind?!*) you shouted. You wait to hear a response but instead, you heard them laughing hysterically to one another.  "Ah! Yuta, 제발 조용히 좀 하세요 (jebal joyonghi jom haseyo *Please be quiet*)."

"아니~ (ani~ *No~*)," Yuta sang loudly through the wall.

"Oh my God!" you shout in frustration. "Can I ever stay away from you?" you ask a rhetorical question.

"That's not a bad thing!" Yuta responded.

"Yeah it is!" you teased. "I'm trying to unpack and you keep bugging me!" You could hear Mark laughing at your words. You didn't hear anything from Yuta yet. Why is he quiet?

You thought he finally stopped until you heard a door open and slammed. The loud, 'BAM!' made you jump. You slowly turned around and hear loud manly footsteps walking closer and closer. You see a shadow near your door and suddenly stop moving. You tried to ignore it by continuing to unpack your clothes but then you heard something open your door and slammed it shut. Dammit, I forgot to lock my door. You turned around to see a semi-angry Yuta. Though, he looks like he's trying to hide his smile as he walks closer to you.

"What do you want?! You're disturbing everyone."

"I need to teach someone a lesson, especially with that attitude," he says with a smirk then flick your head.

"Yut-," you were going to yell at him but then he picks you up over his shoulder and body slams you on the bed. "What are you doing?!" you shouted and began to smack him as he climbs on top of you. You stare into his eyes as he pins your arms down. You were sweating bullets as he leans closer to your face. Your body froze from his touch. He calmly lets go of your arms then began to place his hands further down. "Wh-what is you do-HAHAHA!!!" he interrupts you by tickling your hips and stomach, which made you burst into laughter. "STOP! STOP! STOP!" you shouted loudly as you smack and pinch him to make him stop.

"아니요 ~ (aniyo~)," he sings as he tickles your entire body. You squirm all over the bed as he did so. You try to kick him away and punch him more, but he's not budging.

As he's doing this, you're trying to think of another way out of this. You glance at his hands as he moves it continuously to different parts of your body. Then look at his arm that's still close enough to reach. Should I bite him? You thought about it for a while but you're tired and exhausted from laughing so much. You didn't want him to keep doing this. You're about to cry by laughing so hard. 

Then you saw his arm slowly move closer to you, you quickly reached for it and bit him, "Ow!" he shouts then he looks at you confusingly as you gasp for breath. He smirks, "you are asking for trouble now." You see him leaning towards you once again.

You slowly crawled further away from him until your arm suddenly was pulled closer to him, "you're not getting away that easily," he said as he shows his 'killing smile', which makes you melt sometimes.

"What are you gonna do?" He didn't answer, instead, he comes close to your neck. You're trying to wiggle yourself away but then he licks your neck. He roughly bites your neck, leaving you a deep bruise.

Without realizing, you're moaning as he sucks on your skin to deepen the bruise more, if possible. He stops as he heard that sound. Your face turns bright red as you notice the way he's looking at you. You can tell he's shocked but he also liked what he heard.

You glared at him then punch him, "Ow! I think I found someone's hot spot," he winks.

"멀리 가라! (meolli gala! *Go away!*)," you push him off the bed.

Both of you heard banging on the door the moment Yuta fell on the floor. Both of you nervously looks at the door and heard more banging. You two froze in fear if it was Tae-Yong. This had made both of you anxious to open the door. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

After Jae-Hyun and Tae-il chose the first room, they went in and unpacked their clothes for this trip. They didn't know who chose what room. They only knew that two of the girls are next to them. Other than that, all of the other rooms are a mystery. Until both of them heard random shouting across the hallway. They looked at each other then back at the door.

"Is that Y/n shouting?" Tae-il asks. 

"If so then I know whom she's yelling at," he says as he gets up from the floor.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Not like both of them doesn't spend time together," he said sarcastically.

"Are you jealous?" he asks with a shocking expression.

"Nope!"Jae-Hyun lied. "I'm not...at least I don't think so," he finally admits.

As he walks out of the room, he heard laughter. He closes his door and stares at the room across from him. He gulps as he walks closer to it, hearing more and more laughter as he walks closer. Palms sweating from nervousness. He stopped as he stood in front of the door. He could hear two faint voices laughing. Besides that, he hears the bed creaking. He's hoping it's not what he thinks it is. Then he heard a loud moan. Anger builds up within himself as he heard that noise. He was impatient and barge into the room. Not thinking right because of what he assumed.

What he saw made it seem clear to what was going on. He sees her on the bed with a deep bruise on her neck. Her face flushed and confused but shocked as well. He sees him on the floor with messy hair. His clothes are sloppy. The scene made him think they did something that he was afraid had happened. Instead of showing anger, he shows a humble smile. He notices the atmosphere seems awkward. Not like he wasn't rude at all. His heart sunk when he looks at them and they have a somewhat guilty look. Something was going on.

"What's with the commotion? You guys were loud," he asks with a forceful smile.

"Well..uh...," you stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"As you can tell I teased her. You know me when I like someone," He winks at Jae-Hyun as he sits up. The fact that he said it with confidence made Jae-Hyun mad. Why is he acting this way? He usually doesn't act like this.

He huffs in disbelief, "wow! Do you think she actually likes it when you do that?" he sounds a bit irritated.

Yuta nods confidentially, "deep down I know she likes it, right?" He looks at you with a confident smile. You were speechless when he had asked you that. All you can do is look at both of them shockingly. What gave him this much confidence or courage to say and ask this? you thought to yourself as you stare at Yuta.

All of you heard people shouting, kind of sounds like Johnny and Tae-Yong shouting into a microphone. Specifically using Yuta's red microphone and Do-Young's 'vroom vroom' (Isn't that what they call it in NCT Life?) They're giving instructions as they walk down the hallway. You guys could hear them more clearly as they get closer to the door.

"Everyone! Let's meet in the lobby!" Tae-Yong shouted.

"We have a surprise!!" Johnny sang.

"We better go," you said as you quickly walk out of the room. They didn't follow, instead, they stood still and glared at one another.

"You think you're gonna get her by showing some confidence."

"If you look at her neck then you would know my answer," he smirks. "And I can prove to her that I'm there for her whenever she needs someone," he says seriously.

"Woah~ I've never seen you with that look before. You like her that much?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"We'll see who she likes more."

"She won't like you if you have three cheerleaders constantly on ya," Yuta evilly smirks then walks away. He glares at him from afar. When did he get so clever?

Everyone gathered at the lobby. Of course, they sat next to whoever is in their group. They waited patiently for Tae-Yong and Johnny to give out information on what's going on. Everyone stares at the envelopes in their hands. The boys automatically knew what's going on.

"Don't tell us...we have a 'mission'!" Do-Young asks more sarcastically and less excited.

"We do!" Yuta answers for them.

"Yeah!~," both of them said. Everyone wasn't too thrilled about it.

"You guys have to do a scavenger hunt in the forest. You have to find all of the letters in "Cherry Bomb"," Tae-Yong explained.

"You can only do this with a partner or maybe partners. And you have to find them before the other team finds them," Johnny explains as he reads the envelope or card.

"Do we still work with the groups we're in now?" Mark asks.

"Yeah! You still have to partner with someone within your current group. But with this 'mission' you guys split up to find the letters to 'Cherry Bomb'," Johnny responds. "It makes it quicker that way to find the letters."

"Whoever gets the most will get a prize," Tae-Yong explains as he read the card. The boys' eyes grew big when they heard the word, prize. The girls could care less about this. They just want to enjoy the trip.

"We won't tell you what it is till which team wins," Johnny says with a big grin. The boys face looks gloomy as he said that. Johnny low-key liked their reaction,  it showed as he laughs to himself.

"Let's not forget to tell them one last thing," Tae-Yong reminded Johnny.

"What is it Hyung? What are you talking about?" he acts clueless.

"We choose their partners for them," he seems to enjoy this a lot when he gives them a big grin.

"Oh yeah! I bet one person is ecstatic about that," Johnny winks at Yuta. Yuta understood the hint as he looks to you with a huge grin. You noticed what's going on and you're not shocked. So far, Yuta has stayed with you this entire time. You're not sure if it's a good thing or not. The others weren't too thrilled about this deal, especially Jae-Hyun. He still wishes he can be with you but it'll never happen in this trip since both of you are in separate teams.

"Let's start with my team first," Tae-Yong said. Johnny nods in agreement. "First is the lovely couple...Yuta and Y/n!!" he winks at both of you. You can tell he's teasing though, "next is Ten and Win-Win. Lastly, it's Mark, our lovely maknae, and myself!" Everyone seems pleased with their partners.

"Now it's my turn!!"Johnny says excitingly. "First is myself and Do-Young. I chose to partner with him just so I can mess with him," everyone laughs at his comment, except for the victim. He awkwardly smiles but you can tell he's trying not to laugh but at the same time, he wants to smack him. "Next is Tae-il and Michelle. Then it's Ji-Hee, Jae-Hyun, and Alice!" Jae-Hyun shot glares at him if looks could kill then Johnny would be in trouble. He cursed at him in a couple of languages to himself.

Most were happy with their partnering strategy. Except for the victims, not including yourself since you somewhat enjoy Yuta's company. Both Jae-Hyun and Do-Young secretly wants to kill Johnny. You guess he did that on purpose just to see their reactions. But Yuta is the most thrilled right now. Jae-Hyun glances at Yuta and notices his smirk. Jaehyun sticks out his tongue, somewhat cutely. He knows he can't do anything to keep Yuta away from you. All he can do is watch. So far, he has no luck with this love triangle war. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 2.8K 59
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
57.3K 2.1K 30
For years you've only dreamt of becoming an idol, and before long, it seemed like it will only be a dream. But after years of sending in auditions yo...
10.7K 316 42
where taeyong is seperated from his high school love, where he finds himself wondering whether his other half had forgotten him. but a stranger walks...
4.8K 350 27
"Yuta feels just as bad as you do. Trust me." The bell of a departing customer marks the start of lunch break, only today Jaehyun sits with Johnny in...