Powers

נכתב על ידי LizziewasHere

Selene Webb is an ordinary girl... until she turns 15 Then she gains supernatural powers. But what she doesn... עוד

Chapter 1~ Number 15
Chapter 2~ Letters & Levitation
Chapter 3~ Guidance
Chapter 4~ School
Chapter 6~ Full moon
Chapter 7~ Days go bye
Chapter 8~ Kristen
Chapter 9~ Turn?
Chapter 5~ Change
Chapter 10~ The Carnival
Chapter 12~ Watch your back
Chapter 13~ Fights
Chapter 14~ Detention
Chapter 15~ Andalis
Chapter 16~ Party
Chapter 17~News
Chapter 18~ The Park

Chapter 11~ Discovery

59 7 0
נכתב על ידי LizziewasHere

Today is Monday, is been a bad day for me though. In the first period, a girl 'accidentally' punched me in the bathroom, in third period, I got in trouble because my friend and a few others were talking, at lunch I slipped on some wet tile and fell on my butt. And also I cut my self on accident, that hurt but of course I healed it quickly. I just need to get home...

When I get home I go outback and change. I need to run or something...something to get my mind off things. I start to run, just keep running till I can't anymore, that's what I have in mind anyway. It's 5:00 before I think it's time to go inside.

I go to the rock I left all my stuff near. Something's wrong though. For one, the air smells different, and also there are boot tracks in the dirt. The tracks are fresh, the owner's near. I start to follow the tracks... It's not far before I reach its owner. The owner is scheming something, that's obvious. He starts talking to himself, about Andalis.

"This one, this one may just work! Tannie!" Then a puff of dark black smoke pops out of the air, with a simple human hand with long red and black swirly designs on the nails. "Bring this to The Aider." Then the black smoke disappears. "Haha if only I knew where Selene was."

What did he just say? He just said my name... That got me spooked. I immediately went home I will tell Isis tomorrow...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.6M 75.4K 60
*Mature Warning* 18+ Content 🔞 Please Don't Report Seina (see - Ann - a ) Black is a 17-year-old werewolf. After 10 years of abuse; starting when sh...
11.5K 631 27
**Third and Final Book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** Ash is just like you and me, a completely ordinary human girl. Other than her bouncing ar...
842K 31.6K 79
Selene's life was shattered on her 16th birthday when her mother's deep secret was exposed and the whole pack found out about the abomination she com...