The silent Orphan girl! (Unde...

By Winnieac

Noah Winters is not a normal teenage girl. She lives with several of other children just like her, orphaned... More

The silent Orphan girl!
Chapter 1: A bet
Chapter 2: Visitors day
Chapter 3: First talk
Chapter 5: Raining basketball
Chapter 6: Waterfall
Chapter 7: Flying clock
Chapter 8: School
Chapter 9: Theo?
Chapter 10: Shocking sight
Chapter 11: Sleep & Migraine
Chapter 12: Watching stars
Chapter 13: Shades of a mirror
Chapter 14: Ryder-Rex
Chapter 15: Files
Chapter 16: Riley Woods
Chapter 17: Wow what a woman!
Chapter 18: Baseball
Chapter 19: White Piano
Chapter 20: Picknic
Chapter 21: Date Night
Chapter 22: The letter

Chapter 4: Locker door smash

11.9K 313 39
By Winnieac

The flight land in Miami and I unlock my seat belt and stands up to take my backpack but an other pair of hands gets first and looking over my shoulder with scared wide eyes I see Mason standing there smiling at me. I tries to take the bag from him but he just step out of reach and throw up his own and Daisy's backpacks on his back before walking out of the plane. I stares after him and then I hear a lightly laugh. Looking down on the seat beside mine I see Daisy siting there watching me. Confused I look around and Daisy stands up from her location and smiles widely toward me.

"You would never get Mason to let you carry your own backpack!" She says and shakes her head a little. I lick my dry lips and then follow her out of the plane, she walks directly up to Mason and kiss him lovely on his cheek and they turn to look at me with happiness in their eyes. I just don't get it. Why would they even want me? I'm almost an adult.. I'm 17 years old not some cute little kid. Why the hell did they adopt me? Is this some kind of sick joke? I uncertain starts to walk toward them but stops some steps away and they smile and starts to walk beside me. I feel completely lost. How big can a airport be? Hell, I can't even imagine a bigger pla..

"Noah?" A nicely voice interrupts my thoughts and I snap my head up to see that we are right in front of the glass doors that leads out from the airport. I look up at Mason who is the one speaking to me.

"Yeah?" I whisperer quietly and he smiles a bit.

"I was saying that our oldest son Hunter is coming to pick us up. Are you fine?" He says kindly and I nod and tries to smile but I think it comes out like a grimace so I stop right away.

"I.. I don't like to talk.." I say like some kind of lame explanation to my behavior. Daisy just nods and takes my hand to lightly squeeze my hand in some kind of comfort. I silently wish for her not to let go, but of course she doesn't know and takes her hand away from mine and smiles up to Mason. I can almost smell the love in the air. Gosh.. I shake my head to clear it. Right then a lime green hummer rolls up beside the sidewalk and the driver honks two times before the door slides open and a guy with brown tousled hair, dark blue green eyes and a muscular but even so slim body. I hastily looks away and just stand there looking on the ground and awkwardly stares holes in the asphalt.

"Hunter! You're finally home!" The woman says all so happy and I hear the boy laugh lightly at his mother. Mason lay the bags in the trunk of the lime green car when he turns around and sees me standing there. I tries to be so small as possible but Mason smiles a sweet smiles and lays his right arm over my shoulders.

Mason's P.O.V:

I throw in the bags into the trunk of Hunter's car before looking up and seeing that Noah is standing behind Daisy and Hunter that is in a deep conversation, when she sees my gaze she let her shoulders sink down bending her head down and hugging herself, almost like she wants to disappear. I walk up to her and lays my arm over her shoulders and taking her a bit closer to Hunter and Daisy. Then I smiles widely and clears my throat. Daisy blush a little and Hunter finally looks up to look at the girl beside me. He smiles widely, showing of his white teeth and Noah moves shyly under my arm. She cast me a glare and I gives her a big smile.

"Hunter, this is Noah Winters your new sister, Noah this is our oldest son Hunter!" I say and Noah slowly nods and Hunter smiles a little foolish and then takes Noah's small hand with one of his bigger ones. I smiles at him and then I remember that Noah said she doesn't like to talk.

"Hey Noah! He says and when she doesn't say anything he take a look at me. I mouth 'Don't talks' to him he smiles a little and tries a new tactic.

"Do you know what?" He says and when she shakes her head with a little of an curious glint in her eyes Hunter continues. "I have always wanted a little sister, someone I could protect with out getting a locker door smashed into my face." Hunter smiles and Noah actually smiles an little smile.

Noah's P.O.V:

"Really?" I whisperer when Hunter smiles and he nods before throwing his keys to Mason.

"Dad can you drive? I would like to talk with my lilsis on the way home." He says and my eyes widen like a respond to his words. Mason smiles shaking his head and open the passenger door of the car to Daisy who jump in. He then walks over to the driver side. Hunter grabs my hand and pulls playfully on it. "Come on lilsis!" He says and I feel my lips twist a little upward. So he opens the door and motion with his hand toward me to tell me to jump in. I do as he says and take the seat behind Daisy while Hunter then jumps in and takes the seat beside me. Mason crack the energy up and then starts to drive, at first it's quiet but after about 5 minutes of the silent Hunter turns toward me.

"So you wanna hear about the locker door smash?" He asks and I think for a while before then slowly nods, He then smiles wider and I see his white teeth yet again. He then turns his whole body slightly toward me and smiles a little bit bigger before starting.

"Okey so our brother Ryan got in some really deep shit in school after kissing a girl that was one of the schools badboys girlfriend, even if he didn't know. The badboy guy got really pissed and had just punched Ryan in the face when I walked into the fight and I fought I would make it easier for him, so I just went toward that guy and smacked him over the jaw and he blacked out.. Really I didn't thought I punched that hard but clearly I did because he didn't get up and Ryan went up to him and looked him over before punching me away from the fight scene and leaving Colton to deal with the boy and the principal. He dragged me all the way to his locker on the other side of the school and then he pushed me into the lockers and starts to fiddling with his locker, so I just thought that he was a bit angry and was going to ignore me for the rest of the day and maybe some more days, you knows the naturally between boys.. But nope, I was so wrong. He flipped the lock of and then smashed the locker door into my face, hard, I swear that in that moment he just wanted to kill me. The funny thing is that Colton got suspended from school while Ryan and I didn't get anything.. And Ryan actually cooled down after smacking that fucking locker door in my face. He broke my nose and gave me a hell of an headache then and there.. I almost got an pissed of Colton on me too.." He smiles sheepish and shakes his head, I picture him getting smacked in the face by a locker door and can't help but giggle.

I laugh loudly and covers my mouth when Mason case me a glance. I bite my bottom lip hard to stop the giggles from escaping my mouth but can't help it. It's just so freaking hilarious, just imagine this handsome boy getting smacked in te face with a locker door.. I mean come on.. A locker door.. I nervously looks up at Hunter but he just smiles and I can swear that Mason smiles and shake his head a little.

"Isn't it hilarious? I mean come on, you have to laugh at the story. I have to admit that it was a bit stupid of me, like Ryan is just four years younger than me and he is a boy.. No one wants his big brother to black out a boy that hit you for you.. Okey, okey I admit it wasn't just a little stupid!" Hunter laugh out the last part and I smiles and shakes my head.

"Yeah, hilarious.. And really stupid!" I say and then starts to giggle a little. Hunter widen his eyes playfully and grabs my arm lightly.

"Hey, dad! She called me stupid!" He says and Mason starts to laugh together with Daisy.

"You're stupid sometimes. And I can't say I didn't find that event amusing. But you got Colton suspended when it should have been you." Mason says and then again he smiles. Hunter looks at his father with disbelief in his eyes. I laugh a bit louder.

"I'm really glad that you talk to Hunter!" Daisy says and I widen my eyes in shock, I did indeed talk to him.. Why? I don't know why.. I quickly swallow my laughs and turn my head to the window to look at the nature swishing by outside the car. I can hear how Mason and Daisy quietly talks to each other in the front but I don't really listen. I stare out of the window and close my eyes I fall back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt up wide awake to the shouts of my name. I look around, scared like hell, I find we have parked in front of a big house. I mean it's huge, almost as big as the orphanage but I understand.. Like Mason and Daisy has nine kids..! It's a two storey grey house, with garage. I look up with thoughtful up at the house and waits. Mason parks the car in the big garage there it already stands 4 four other cars. I just glance at them and then turns to Mason when he jumps out from the car. I stays in the car and starts to fiddle with my hands again. Daisy jumps out together with Hunter and I hear them talk.

"I'll get the boys down to the living room, Hunter show Noah to her room so far and Daisy Honey, can you start with the dinner?" Mason says and Daisy kiss Mason before walking into the house with him. I swallows and think over and over again that I can do this. I can.. shit, I can't.. I'm going to live with those people! What if they don't like me? Hunter whistle a melody and I snap my head toward him. He smiles brightly, showing of his white teeth.

"Coming girly?" He ask and I nods slowly and jumps out from the car and Hunter locks it after me. I look at the trunk before turning to Hunter.

"My bag?" I say and he laugh kindly.

"Dad took it! Come on!" He says sweetly and I nods and takes a deep breath before following Hunter into the house with my eyes on the ground. The house looks like a typical beach house beside the personal stuff. We walk up the stair and comes to an hallway. Because the stairs gets up to the middle of the hallway Hunter walks first to the right side and then stops in front of the third door to the left. He then smiles widely.

"This is your room, mom and dad just did the basics and you got to do what ever you want to it." He says and open up the door to reveal a big square room with white walls and light wooden floors. In the middle of the left side there stands a queen sized bed and in the corner on my right side there stands and desk and on my left corner there is an door. I look up at Hunter,

"A closet." He says and I look to the far away wall.. It's all glass and you have an beautiful view on the beach from there. I see my bag on the bed and walks to it to pick up an locket necklace, it's pretty with its silver pattern. I lay it on the bedside table. Mason walks in and smiles at me. Hunter then simply slips out of the door and goes down the hallway.

"Are you ready to meet the boys?" Mason asks nicely and I swallow hard.

"I think." I answers and stands up from the bed. He nods and then we walks out from the safety of the room and down the stairs again. He then turns a few times and we walks into a big living room. Kind of like any other living room except from the extra sofas and the big tv screen, which also have a few games connected to it. Beside the sofas there is eight boys.. Hunter isn't there. I takes a few deep breaths trying to calm myself. Mason smiles an lovely smile toward the boys and then nods.

Two boys exactly the same steps toward me and smiles. They are tall with dark hair that is cut short on the sides, green eyes and they are both muscular. The one to the left smiles and gives me his hand to shake.

"I'm Ryan and that is Colton and we are 19 years old. Welcome to the family!" He says and then the other boy, Colton steps closer and hugs me. I can feel panic rise in my chest and looks scared at Mason. Colton steps back and smiles.

"Sorry I scared you. I just.. Finally a little sister!" He says and i bite my lip and looks away. Both walks back to the other boys and two other boys steps forward. Also they twins, brown styled hair, sweet smiles, and blue eyes.. Also muscular, I think all they boys are.. well except the smaller ones.

"I'm Jaxon!" The one to the right says and the other one looks at him.

"And I'm Dylan. We are 17." The one to the left says and Jaxon rolls his eyes. I smile a little.

They walk back and the next steps forward, this time just one boy.

"I'm Aaron, 15 years old." He says. He has brown hair and a pretty shade of hazel green eyes. The next boy who steps toward me is smaller and has brown flat hair and green eyes. He looks smart and he smiles shyly.

"I'm Nathaniel and are 10 years old. I think you're going to be much better bigger sibling than those idiots back there!" He says and point a thumb back to the boys. I laugh a little and Nathaniel smiles to me. The next one walks to stand beside Nathaniel. He almost looks like him but smaller but his hair is more messy and his eyes are bright blue ones.

"I'm Parker and I'm 9. Nate just says that because he is smarter than them." He says and the boys behind them looks shocked, I just bite my bottom lip to stop myself from laughing. Just when the older boys starts to walk to the smaller ones in front of me I feel two small arms around my legs. Looking down I see a small boy with light brown hair and light hazel green eyes. I'm to shocked to do something. Then the other boys see the small one and stops to look at him, even more shocked.

"Grey?" One of the second pair of twins say.. Jaxon.. Or maybe Dylan?

I starts to panic a bit and close my eyes and starts to breath a little fast with open mouth. One of the other pair of twins walks up to me and takes the boys little arms away from me and lift him up on his hip. He then smiles a little to me.

"This is Grey, he is four and never does that.. Usualy!" The twin says and I nod before Mason steps in and calmly pats be on the back.

"This is Noah, she don't like to talk so give her time. And please boys, don't do something stupid." He says to the boys and I looks up at him and whisperer.

"Sorry" Before running of from the packed room. I run, away from the boys, away from memories and nightmares. I find my room after a while and opening the door gets in and close it after me. I walks to the windows and open one bigger on and climbs out from it and into the roof. Sitting down I look at the beach. I feel tears run down my face.

"I'm sorry mommy and daddy. I promised.. But I just can't stop the tears. I just miss you guys so damn much even after all this years." I whisperer to the sky and close my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So chapter 4 done ;) What ya think?

If you like it, thanks @ChaklineEkberg who got me to write yet again xD I'm at my daddy's place, so have been playing with my little brothers who is almost 2 years old. They are lovely and absolutely adorable. I love them so much.. Anyway.. I did get time to write this chapter. So here you go ^^

On the sidebar there is a picture of Daisy and Hunter, I put them together so it wont get to long to see all boys ;)

See ya later weirdos! xx Winnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.5K 35
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
207K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
32.5K 2.2K 55
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
56.5K 1.9K 69
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...