High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

The Leaders Summit

5.6K 71 23
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it's me again. Last chapter was a video game tournament that decided the date order. You and the others except Gasper and Koneko are going to the Leaders Summit. Can you feel the feeling of something wrong?

Sorry ahead of time of the plain conference talk before the action.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.
We were in front of the door to the conference room and Rias knocked on the door. Lily, Emma, Asia, and Issei seemed to be nervous.

"Come in" we here Sirzechs say from the other side of the door.

We all walk into the room and we see Azazel sitting to the right with Vali leaning against the wall arms crossed, Chief Micheal was sitting in a chair nearest to the big windows facing us with Irina standing behind him, Sirzechs and Serafall were sitting to the left with Sona and Tsubaki standing behind Serafall against the wall, and Grafia was standing by sirzechs . We walked to where Sona and Tsubaki were and stood against the wall. Irina didn't even want to look at Xenovia.

"
This is my sister Rias and her retainers they are the ones who faught against Kokabial. And her pawn (Y/n) killed Kokabial to defend the town from its destruction during the suprise attatck almost a week ago" Sirzechs announced.

"That is quite a impressive feet, I thank each of you for all of your hard work" Chief Micheal says to us.

Then Azazel says sounding like a dick "once again I apologize, it seems one of my boys caused you a bit of trouble"

"Now that all of the participants are represented, let this summit commence" Sirzechs announces.

{Time Skip}

Rias and Sona just gave the leaders a report on what happend between the Gremory household and Kokabial.

"The rest of the details regarding the incident between Kokabial and my household could be found in my official report" Rias says while she turns off the screen that was above the table

"As a witness, I, Sona Sitri confirm the veracity of the report given by Lady Gremory" Sona states.

"Thank you very much" Sirzechs says.

Serafall then turns to Rias and Sona "Great job ladies, you make me so proud Sona"

Sona puts on a embarrassed face at what Serafall said then Sona was a little red then Rias and Sona walked back to where they were standing.

"Perhaps the governor of the Fallen Angels would care to share his opinion of their report" Sirzechs says.

Azazel then sits up in his chair and lays both of his arms on the armrests
"Kokabial went rouge, so my thoughts on the matter are irrelevant"

Then Chief Micheal says back "So he acted entirely on his own"

"Well he never had my permission if that's what your asking. But something tells me the damn fool wouldn't of destroyed the whole town if he knew I was staying here. I've become quite fond of this quaint little place" Azazel said and I heard Issei grunt at him.

"Try to stay on topic if you please" Sirzechs adds.

"I sent The White Dragon Emperor in to resolve the issue but your Green Dragon Emperor took Kokabial out before he got there"

"What I find more troubling about the attack it's self is his motivation. It seems that he was rather desatisfied with the status quo" Chief Micheal says.

"Yeah the war ending half way through really stuck in his ghraw. What he wanted was perpetual combat, but at this late stage of the game I have no intrest in war" Azazel says.

"The seeds of discontent" Serafall says.

"The behavior isn't exclusive to my faction" Azazel says back making Serafall sink I her seat a little.

Then Sirzechs asks "again I ask that we stay focused on the matter at hand, after all that's why we convened here"

"Can you spare the robosity won't you, can we just make peace and be done with it" Azazel says and all of us become shocked " That's the purpose of this grand summit isn't it. Of course it is. Our perpetual three way stale mate is getting rather old and is hardly doing this world any favors. I asume we are all in agreement on that"

"Both of our war generals have been annihilated" Chief Micheal says.

I then look at Xenovia and she was looking at Irina with worry.

"We have a complication, once again it isn't our three powers, but these forces are equally or if not ore destructive. They are The Green, Red, and White Dragon Emperors. So I would like there thoughts" Azazel says.

"What I want is to fight someone as strong as me" Vali states.

"Heh, yes but you can still find alot of powerful opponents without having a ear" Azazel says to Vali.

"I suppose" Vali says back.

"How about you Green Dragon Emperor?" Azazel says.

"I don't want any war so I don't have to die protecting the ones I love and care about" I state.

"I see, and you Red Dragon Emperor" Azazel says eyeing Issei.

"Eeeh I Uhhh Umm wow, yeah I'm not really good with coming up with that kind of stuff on the spot so uhh" Issei gets out.

"I see, then why don't I make it a little easier for you Issei try to focus here. If we start fighting again you won't be able to have your way with any single girl with large breasts" Azazel explains and Issei gasps at the thought "but if we make peace instead, then prosperity and propagation become far more important"

"Issei is going to say something very stupid"

"You mean like baby making" Issei shouts with a lewd face.

I mentally face palm "called it"

"That's right, and imagine those training sessions"

"Azazel shut up!!!" I yell in my head.

"Peace means a daily dose of breasts, war means no sexy time. You understand"

Issei then becomes shocked then is about to yell something stupid but I cover his mouth then say to him "don't say anything stupid. Just say I want peace understand"

Issei nods and I uncover his mouth "I want peace"

"Red Dragon Emperor, did you still have a question you wanted to ask me" Chief Micheal says.

"Yes, although I didn't figure you would remember that" Issei says.

"I made a promise"

"You weren't fair to Asia" Issei states.

Asia then looks up at Issei with shock.

"I want to know why you kicked her out of the church. She loves God more than any one"

"Issei stop" I tell him.

"After God was destroyed only the system remained. The only thing we had to keep the faith is our power to administer divine protection, mercy, and miricles. Even with me as the center the church is barely functioning right now. Consequently the there was a need to avoid anything that could negatively effect our system" Chief Micheal explains.

"So you had too, I mean Asia can heal Devils and Fallen Angels on top of Humans" Issei says.

"The faith of believers is the reason those of us in heaven exist. A threat to the system is a threat to our survival, there for anything that could negatively affect it had to be removed" Chief Micheal replies.

Then Xenovia says while stepping foward "of course, that's why I suffered Asia's fate too, along with others that found out the truth"

"Exactly, it was unfair, you were hardly heritics. We should of discovered a diffrent way. I ask your forgivness" Chief Micheal says with Irina looking at Xenovia in shock that she wasn't a traiter.

"Apology accepted Chief Micheal. It's interesting, I grew up in a church so I must admit that I do have a few regrets. But to be perfectly honest I am satisfied as my life as a devil" Xenovia says then looks back at me and I give her a gentle smile. She then look back at Irina "but I am sad though, for the other believers"

Asia then walks up next to Xenovia "as am I, and I'm so much haller as a devil too. I meet people I cherish that also care about me"

"Both of you have forgiving spirits. And I'm great full for that" Chief Micheal replies sincerely.

"Ohh right, I've heard of her. Wasn't one of my underlings responsible for killing you"

I look over at Asia and she had fear in her eyes. I then feel a hand grab mine. I look over and see Rias was holding my left hand. Her hand was sweaty and trembling a bit.

"Do you wanna know why that Fallen Angel bitch killed her it's because she wanted to be like you, you stupid asshole!" Issei shouts.

"Issei shut up!. Remember that she's not the only one who has suffered because of Raynare. My mom died because of Raynare's selfish desires and I was tortured for 11 months so you can just shut your fucking mouth!" I yell at Issei.

Everyone in the room looks at me shocked for me saying that even though the ORC knew already, except Vali and Azazel who didn't change there expressions on there face.

"Please calm down (Y/n)" Rias says
with both hands on my left hand.

Then we all got this weird feeling and time stopped. Akeno, Lily, Emma, Asia, Sona, and Tsubaki were all frozen in time with a purple aura surrounding them. I looked and saw that the entire room was hilighted purple.

"Is it just me or has time stopped" Issei says with his sacred gear activated because of the time stopping.

I look at my hands and my gauntlets were activated.

"It has appear so, unfortunately those of us with superior powers weren't affected" Azazel states.

"Thank our Dragons they protected us" Vali says to me and Issei "The hevenly bunch over there were shielded by there holy swords"

"You saved me again (Y/n)" Rias says with a small smile.

We hear a explosion then we all look out side and see a lot of people in robes with hoods on there heads come out of portals from the sky upside down. Then they started shooting lasers out of there hoods. The three armies put up barriers to deflect the lasers.

"And just who are they?" I ask while peering out a window with Rias holding hand still.

"There Magicians" Serafall says in her cute angry voice "there so rude, I'm a real life magic girl and there flat out ignoring me"

"What is this stage power?" Chief Micheal asks.

"Its the half vampire boy. He must of been coerced into creating balance breaker conditions for them" Azazel explains.

"You mean Gasper" I say.

"He has the power to stop time, so it's safe to say yes it is him. Gasper has fallen into enemy hands" Sirzechs says.

"Terrorist Magicians kidnapped a member of my household, they will pay for there disrespect" Rias says with some anger.

"Our guards are disappearing. Teleportation magic, that can only mean that someone is connected to the gate within this barrier" Chelief Micheal says.

"And unfortunately our magical transport troops are completely sealed off from us" Grafia states.

"So we have been cornered" Azazel questions.

"Yes, there timing along with there use of Lady Gremory's bishop cannot of been more perfect" Chief Micheal says.

"I recommend that we take action soon. If they have some how found a way to make Gasper become stronger then none of us will survive" Sirzechs says.

"So no one can beat him. How could Gasper have that much power?" Issei questions.

"Rias must of used a mutation piece like what me and you have inside us Issei. Meaning Gasper would of required more than one bishop to turn him into a devil but Rias had a mutated bishop. But that being said mutation in Gasper makes him uncaluatable" I say.

"If we don't do something about this half vampire kid now, it will be far to dangerous to fight back" Azazel says as he looks out a window.

"Sirzechs I have a unused rook in storage where my household usually holds meetings" Rias says to Sirzechs.

"A Rook, castling could work" He says.

"What's castling?" Issei asks me.

"Its a special rule in chess where you can switch the places of the King and the Rook in one move" I explain and Issei nods.

"But I'd rather not send you in alone" Sirzechs argues.

"Gasper is a member of my household, I take responsibility for him and I'll steal him back" Rias argues back.

"I'd recommend using some of Sirzechs's power so you can take another person with you" Grafia suggests.

"Then I will be that person. I swore to protect her with my life till my last breath" I say.

Rias then looks at me with a smile. Then Sirzechs replies "You can go with her (Y/n)"

"Thank you" I reply.

Then Vali speaks up " Wouldn't it be easier to go ahead and take out the half vampire boy with the terrorists. If you'd like I could just do it for you"

"Your such a Dick" Issei shouts at Vali.

"Vali try to be more considerate okay, after all were trying to make peace here" Azazel tells Vali.

"Sorry it's hard to do nothing like this" Vali says.

"Fair enough,then why don't you welcome those magicians. Upset there ranks some. Swing the White Dragon Emperor should help"

"Of course" Vali says then flies out side.

Vali then flies near the center of them and Balance Breaks.

[Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker]

Vali hovers there getting the Magicians attention.

"He pulled that off fast, if I tried it would cost my left arm. And I can only hold it 10 secounds" Issei says while looking back and forth between his Boosted Gear and Vali's balance breaker.

I then put my right arm on his sholder "Issei, I can do the same too. It just takes a lot of training to become strong enough to hold it and not needing to sacrafice anything. I was strong enough to hold and acrobat balance breaker but I didn't use my sacred gear for long so I needed to sacrafice both of my arms. One day you will be able to activate your Balance Breaker"

"Thanks for the motivation man" Issei says to me.

"No problem"

Then all of the Magicians that were in the sky shoot lasers at Vali all at once causing a explosion with Vali as the center. Vali then creates a ball of blue electricity and shoots it at the Magicians making the electricity transfer from one to another making them all dissappear. But more and more Magicians come out of the portal from the sky.

"Were going to get Gasper back I promise" I tell Rias and she nods.

Azazel then comes to me with a metal bracelet with some sort of jewel in it "take this, when you put it on the half vampire boy it will be able to being him back under control"

Rias grabs my right hand and holds it tightly. Rias then creates a teleportation circle to switch out with the rook with Sirzechs amplifying the circle to allow me to go with her.

"I'm leaving Rias in your hands (Y/n) understood" Sirzechs tells me.

"Yes sir" I say then Rias switches us with the rook.

When we got inside the Old School Building the I sides were highlighted purple as well.

"Gasper, Koneko" I shout.

"We should try looking in a diffrent room" Rias suggests.

"Okay, and I know just the room they would go in"

"Which one?" Rias questions.

"Gasper's old room"

"Makes sense"

We then start walking to Gasper's old room where he was sealed away. As we walked for a minute or so we here a explosion from out side. We look out the window and see Azazel and Lady fighting in the sky.

"Whose that, look with Azael" Rias says then looms closer "who's she doing here"

"A real Maou decendent. I'm going to guess a Leviaiathan" I guess.

"Your right, Katerea Leviathan"

"Let me guess she's apart of the old maou faction and wants to take out the new maous and take there places" I say.

'That's the only reasoning that I see" Rias says "we have to keep going. And I want you to promote your self to Queen"

"Got it, Promotion to Queen" I say and feel the power of the Queen piece developing inside of me.

We run to Gasper's room and see the doors locked shut. I go to grab the swords of my back but there not there.

"Rex where's my swords?" I ask.

Then the jewel on left gauntlet lights up.

[Sorry partner I forgot to tell you. I made it so you can just summon your swords now but the extra sword in the left gauntlet is still there. You need to call out the name 'Echo' to call the sword out] Rex says.

I know Echo is a bad name for a sword but I couldn't think of a name to call it to call it out. If you have a better one word name for it then tell me.

"Why did you name it Echo?" I ask him.

[Hey I'm all about chaos so sound waves are included with chaos]

"Whatever, just there beer not be any sound wave moves" I say.

[There isn't or all of my wielder would of became deaf]

"Good"

"Are you ready?" Rias asks with a ball destruction in her hand.

I then summon my two newly upgraded swords in my hands "ready"

Here the pictures of the new swords again to remind you. Sorry that my drawing skills are bad again. Top picture are the duel wields and the secound sword is Echo.

Rias then shoots the ball of destruction at the door blowing it to pieces and making a dust cloud fill Gasper's old room. I run in and see a magician and hit her in the head with the handle of my left sword knocking her to the floor.

"What's going on?" One of the Magicians ask.

"A devil?, we disabled there ability to teleport how did they get here" another one shouts.

When the dust settles me and Rias see Gasper and Koneko pined to the wall by magic. For some reason they put Koneko upside down. There was a magician holding a dagger at each of them.

"On worry were here" Rias says.

"Rias I'm so sorry, this whole thing is all my fault" Gasper says.

"Please forgive me Rias" Koneko says to Rias.

My fists are clinched around my swords as I look at Gasper and Koneko.

"It's alright, I'm just glad we found you" Rias replies.

"I don't know what tricks you used to get here but don't take one more step" a magician says.

"Please Rias, just kill me now get this over with" Gasper pleads.

"Don't say stuff like that Gasper" I shout at him.

"It would be better for everyone if I was dead. I'm a useless cowered and not only that look what happened, my stupid power caused it so I don't deserve live any more" Gasper says while looking at us with his red glowing eyes as tears fall from his face.

"Don't be so dramatic, remember what I told you when I made you one of us" Rias says then yelled him again what she said "Live for me little one, at the same time find a way of being that will make you happy" she then continues "you are my servent and apart of house hold. I made a solemn vow, I will not abandon you"

"Thank you, thank you so much" Gasper cries.

Then the Magicians with the daggers move the daggers next to Gasper's and Koneko's faces.

"You should of taken the time to brainwash such a dangerous creature so you could use him as your own personal weapon" a magician says.

"I have 2 of the hevenly dragons in my ranks. And my most powerful one is right next to me and he is way more powerful than my bishop that you have captive. But I know this is most likly beyond your understanding but my servents are actually cared for" Rias says.

"Disrespectful bitch, I'll turn that pretty face of yours into one deserving the name devil" the magician shouts while shooting a laser at Rias's face.

I quickly desummon my swords and put my left gauntlet in front of Rias's face blocking the laser. After I blocked the laser I brought my hand back to my side.

"Listen to me, now would be the right time to cause major problems. I promise I'd you do I'll scold you over and over for being so naughty Gasper. Then I'll hold yoy and never let go" Rias says to gasper.

"Y-you will, o-okay I-I could try" Gasper says.

"Hey Gasper, you can do this don't be afraid and stop crying. You've got us. Akeno, Lily, Emma, Koneko, Kiba, Xenovia, Asia, and Issei. We're all your friends and we believe in you" I shout at Gasper. Then I make the gauntlet on my right hand dissapear "Now Go Echo!"

[BLADE!!!] My left gauntlet yells with the sword sticking out of the gauntlet.

"Are you going to fight back?" a magician asks.

I then cut my right hand with the blade of echo making blood run down the edge.

"What are you doing" another magician shouts.

"(Y/n) stop please" Rias says to me.

"Gasper nothing will happen if you don't move" I say then make a punching motion with the blood on the blade.

I punch the blade foward at Gasper. When the blade stops blood flies of the tip of the sword and onto Gasper's face.

"Damn it Gasper you are a member of the house of Gremory. So show them the type of man you are. Do it Gasper" I grunt at Gasper.

Gasper then licks some of the blood of his face. Then he disappears and Koneko appears right next to me.

"He's gone!"

"No he managed to stop time"

"I don't understand the sacred gear was suppressed"

The Magicians says.

Bats then come out of now where along with Black arms and start to create may ham.

"This is just a small dose Gasper's power" Rias says.

"That means he has a lot of power hidden inside him" I say

"His power was released when he drank your blood. How did you come up with that (Y/n)?" Rias asks me.

"Azazel told me" I say simply while activating my other gauntlet again.

A magician behind us shoots a laser at Rias and I go to block it but it stops.

"What happend to the magic has been stopped" the magician says.

We all then hear Gasper's voice from the bats "It's no use, I can see every move that all of you are making" then he freezes all of the magicians.

"I'm going to tie them up" I say then run out of the room.

I come back with a lot of rope and wrap the rope around the Magicians making them not able to move.

"Look at what we can accomplish together Gasper " I say to Gasper.

"We work so good together" Gasper says to me as he changes back to his regular form.

"Koneko are you okay?" I ask Koneko.

"Yes I am (Y/n)" she replies.

"Good" I say.

I then pull out the bracelet and put it onto Gasper's left arm "this should keep you more in control" I tell him.

"Well thank you" Gasper says.

"Let's get to the others there probably in trouble" Rias says.

"Got it" We all say.

~~~~~
Hello it's a cliff hanger. Well I cut this chapter into two chapters because I was at 6000 words and I still wasn't done with it. So look out for the next chapter real soon. Tull next time bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 15 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...
15.4K 382 17
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
3.4K 78 5
What if Issei never lived in kouh but lived in Kyoto instead? What if he wasn't even human But a Yokai Human hybrid? How would the Story unfold for E...