Hades | Completed✔

By Le_me_love_you

The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Befor... More

Description
Just wanna say
#1 Starvation ✔
#2 Monsters ✔
#3 Mate! ✔
#4 Moving Out ✔
#5 I'm hungry ✔
#6 Mate bond ✔
#7 Reflection ✔
#8 Day one ✔
#9 The party ✔
#10 A solution you say ✔
#11 Scars ✔
#12 Ceremony ✔
#13 Makeup ✔
#14 Elders ✔
#15 Cold ✔
#16 Sleepover ✔
#17 Heat ✔
#18 Satisfaction ✔
#19 Library ✔
#20 Jaden ✔
#21 Nightmare ✔
#22 What did you do? ✔
#23 Bittersweet ✔
#24 The Truth ✔
#25 Mark ✔
#26 Prophecy ✔
#27 Business ✔
#28 Fight me ✔
#29 Directions ✔
#30 Help ✔
#31 Fire ✔
#32 Fear ✔
#33 Dead ✔
#34 Earth ✔
#35 A broken promise ✔
#36 Disappearance ✔
#37 Had not Have ✔
#38 A bruise ✔
#39 Unravel ✔
#40 Finally ✔
#41 Peace ✔
#42 Sixth night ✔
#43 I'm back ✔
### A History Lesson
The Artful Beast Published!!!

#44 Beginning of The Endless ✔

45.7K 922 116
By Le_me_love_you

Jane's POV

"You can remember now!?" Layla jumped at the news, everyone was ecstatic.

I nodded with a big smile, "Yeah," I stood up and sat next to her, placing an arm around her shoulder, "And I still remember how you made me flirt with that wolf just to make Hades jealous." Purposely saying it out loud for him to hear.

He narrowed his eyes at her, "I knew it."

Layla rubbed the back of her head nervously, "What? You actually think that I would let her throw herself on a male that wasn't mated and marked just to make her impertupable mate jealous?"

We all gave her a look.

I woke up last night remembering everything as if I haven't forgotten anything at all. It was like I relived my whole life again without losing my memories, I saw it with my own eyes and felt it in my head and soul. Each and every precious memory were in their original place. I felt completed. Everything made sense.

"You know what that means right?" Evangeline asked with a suggestive wiggly eyebrows.

I laughed, "Netflix and chill?"

Layla wiped a fake tear, "She knows, oh goddess I'm being over emotional!" Hearing Kaden chuckle for the first time.

Evangeline rolled her eyes, holding back a savage remark, "No. It means we get to train! I hope you haven't forgotten how to control your powers."

With a confident grin, I raised my glowing right hand.

🐶_🐶

Next day

I munched on the scrambled eggs while staring at Hades.

He finally sighed, "What?"

"What what?"

He gave me an expected glare, "Is there something you want to share?"

I gave him a light shook, "No."

"Then why are you staring at me like that?" Waving his hands around my face.

"Like what mate?" I offered a teasing smile.

He narrowed his eyes, "Are you trying to test something?"

Maybe I am. I smirked.

A mischievous glint in his eyes, "Well then, you might have succeeded in whatever you were planing." Standing up, he walked around the table and stood between my knees.

**Restricted chapter

🐶_🐶

I walked beside Layla and Evangeline near the pack house, smelling the fresh air. The pups were running, chasing each other with big smiles on their faces, as the nannies watched them from the side, the wolves making small talks while harvesting.

It was a peaceful walk.

A walk I haven't had since a very long time, but I didn't mind the time gap, it just makes it more special, memorable, significant.

Wolves running in and out of the building, some were chefs, and some work at the office where they receive and give letters, never knew how that works; how they knew exactly where is where, and who is who, but it was their job, so they had to know these things.

The grass is greener this morning, the wind is soft and a bit cold, with the ignited sun everything seemed perfect.

My mind wondered about my position as a Luna, it didn't feel like I was an asset to the pack, it feels like my existence was all that matters to them, my safety. But I didn't want to stay in the pack and do nothing. I want to be a part of something. As a Luna, I want to make decisions and take some actions.

No, I wasn't talking about life risking and become a stupid heroine. I'm still not ready for that.

I sighed and glanced at my surroundings, Layla and Evangeline were awfully quiet, one glance at them and I knew something was off.

"Is everything okay?" Both jumped at my voice. "What? Something occupying your minds, should I be worried?"

Layla laughed it off, "Oh yeah, it's nothing, I'm just- um, Pfft why would you think that?"

Am I supposed to laugh or roll my eyes? I gave her a pointed look, "Speak."

Evangeline sighed and answered immediately, "We wanted to know if you're pregnant or not. I know you wouldn't keep it a secret from us, but we um- we did some talking the other night,"

I raised an eyebrow.

Clearing her voice, "We were debating when will you get, you know, pregnant. And I said maybe by the end of the year and Layla thought maybe three months from now, How's training going?"

"You were betting on me? How much?" I crossed my hands.

Seeing their faces cringe and uncomfortable makes everything the more amusing. "More of a dare than money actually." Answered Layla.

I couldn't hold back the smile because I couldn't purse my lips tighter, "What's the dare?"

"If I lose, I have to spend babysitting Arthur for the next two weeks. . . There are more details in the dare but that's what she wants me to do." Evangeline glanced the other way as if she couldn't look at me in the eye.

Arthur, Oh right Ezra's cat! I forgot that Evangeline hated that cat from the bottom of her toes till the tip of her head.

"And you?" Staring at Layla patiently amused.

She blushed, "I- I have to," somehow her blush deepens, "Stand naked in front of Kaden f-for two weeks... not to seduce him or anything, just continue my day at the house- naked."

I cracked, "Oh my goodness! Layla are you shy of Kaden?!"

"I'm not shy! I just never walked around naked before!" She yelled, her face turned into a color of fresh tomatoe.

Some wolves stopped working and gave her weird glances, she hugged herself and gazed at her feet.

"Wow," I shook my head, "I don't know which one I would like to see more, Evan and Arthur, or you naked? Such a tough choice."

"You're not going to get pregnant just to make us lose right? You can't do that, that's not how bets work!" Evangeline pointed her finger at me.

I laughed, "I ain't part of the bet, you guys are the beters, I am the betee."

"That's not even a word!" Layla flushed.

I shrugged and laughed, never knew these two were fun to tease.

Suddenly the earth was shaking at full rage, wolves stopped and stared at each other with panic eyes, the pups were already on the ground from the vibration. Yells and commands were being thrown at each other, I felt Layla's hand on mine, trying to pull me away from the trees. But my eyes are glued there. I couldn't move.

There was something out there.

And it's coming towards us.

I saw a face but I didn't think about it, it was yelling at me to do something, but with the noises, I didn't hear anything. Screams of terror all echoed into a deep sound of bleep. My eyes and ears are glued at the trees near the gate. Wolves were getting ready to attack; they know someone is out there, or maybe something.

What's happening?

Fate~

Not again with those kind of answers! Can't you tell me who it is?

You'll find out sooner than you think~

The gates flew open and disaster followed next, I couldn't believe my eyes. Is this true? Am I seeing right?

It was a turnado. . . No it was a- a- something else!! There were fishes! And other stuff.. it was a water turnado! What was it called?

A hurricane!

What in the name of lycan is a hurricane doing on land!!?

"Jane!" Finally my eyes snapped at a familiar hazel ones. Ezra. "We need to bring you to the pack house where you're safe!"

"Why is this happening?" I yelled even though my voice was getting lost with sound of the furious wind that was blowing my hair in every direction, but I can feel that pull, "How is this possible?"

"I don't know! But I need to bring you to safety so you have to follow me to the pack house!"

"Maybe I can stop this! Can I try?"

"No! Using your powers will weaken you! We do not know what's the source of this, and we cannot risk you!" Already pulling me even though I was stomping my foot on the ground.

"Ezra you have to let me try! The pack is going to get gulped by this huge hurricane!"

I knew he was already thinking about it, seeing as how it was about his pack's safety.

"I won't be too close and I won't use much! Just let me have a try!" I promised.

I saw his reluctance, but it was too late from him to back out, I was running towards the destructive hurricane.

I heard my name being called but I didn't want to look at him, I know one look and it will get me distracted.

"Jane, listen to me, come back and-" I blocked him out of my mind.

What is he trying to do?! Make me hesitate at the last minute? That's the most dangerous thing. I know what I'm doing is risky, but his move will increase those risks.

I focused on my powers and took deep breaths, I stared at the hurricane that hovered miles above, the sound of thunder struck my ears but I managed to cease the fear and thought about my center; my peace.

It was how I work my magic, focusing on the quiet voices inside my head, whispering for me to go for it.

I finally snapped my eyes open, fully known how white it must be and gazed at your glowing hands.

It's show time.

[The End]

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Before you chop off my head, let me tell you that there will be a book two that I haven't worked on yet✌ *rolls eyes* it never ends😭

Gaah I don't think I've never been this emotional! The journey I went through writing Hades's and Jane's story was amazing! I love them so much!!!!!!!

Yes, their story has come to an end. The nest book will be from a different perspective.

I want to thank the readers😍😁 for giving my book a chance, I wouldn't have been motivated to write this if it weren't for you guys♡

I hope you liked the story! Comment what you liked the most!... a little secret, mine is the *whispers* sex part.. UAGAJ someone said something? No? okay, Hehe see ya!

Oh and I'm thinking about writing a chapter in Hades' POV, do Ya'll have specific scenes or chapters that you'd like to see in his perspective?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 696 18
*Formerly known as Omega's Brother on my other account* Isabelle Smith was ranked an Omega at a young age. She was treated worse than the others. She...
9.7K 302 50
???????????????? I started at him in shocked and disbelief of what he was telling me. "I'm sorry... what? " "I am rejecting you Star. " I look from...
1.1K 111 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
920K 17.4K 9
"You're my mate? Impossible " Lindsey said shocked. She was the soon to be alpha of the largest pack in the world and he was just an omega. "It looks...