The love of a Vampire

By InAllMyDreams

A story of a human named Fionna falling for Marshall lee a Vampire More

Oh Marshall
Im So Stupid
Im alive?
Wake up
Fight
Pain
THANK YOUS SO MUCH
Fionna's Words
Another One
Restart

The love of a Vampire

2.9K 38 6
By InAllMyDreams

Fionna- The last human in the land of Aaa with long blonde hair and a white hat to cover her hair. /bunny ear hat/ She normally wears a backpack to carry her stuff.

Marshall Lee- A Vampire in the land of Aaaa. Short black hair, he normally wears a red plaid shirt and blue jeans. And he carries a red ax guitar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is book one about Fionna and Marshall. I hope you like it I'm working hard on it! Book Two I'm not sure about but Enjoy this Fanfic!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28K 527 21
This is the sequel to my First accomplished Fiolee Story, Fiolee Your the one; This story surrounds Annika, Sydney and Lee and all their adventures t...
1M 62.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
694K 25.4K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...