ATROCIOUS | j.j.k ✔

By TaeMelon

I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
[ 41 ] Epilogue
The Fiction Awards 2018

[ 42 ] ! BONUS CHAPTER !

33.6K 926 1K
By TaeMelon

OH MAN HOLY SHIT! ( this probably y'all reaction the moment you get the noti huh? )

YASS! THATS RIGHT EVERYBODY! IT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FRUIT HERE!! Hello :)
After thinking non-stop, crying eating sleeping doing homeworks eating again survive life... and here I am. Finally decided to give all of you a bonus chapter for being amazing peopleㅡ willing to spend couple of hours from your lifetime to read my book. ( also because y'all not satisfied with the previous chapter and mad at me for not being reasonable and rational because I made a major plot twist.. but it's fine because I love you guys so much so here you go )

OH!!! AND THANK YOU FOR 10K VOTES TOO!! I DID IT GUYS! I DID ITTT!!

Thank you :)

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO! LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona's POV

My breath hitched as everyone began to stand up from their seats and turn around to the back of the hall, their eyes were on me now with warm smiles plastered on their faces. I keep on smiling as I walked down the hall with dad, holding the bouquet of flowers tightly.

Soon we arrived at the altar. Dad hands me over to Jungkook; which he gladly take my hand in his with a wide smile on his face. We finally stand facing each other infront of the priest. I look over to see Jungkook, dressed handsomely in his black tuxedo. He seems to notice my wide smile, so he mouths 'you're beautiful' at me.

The wedding ceremony lasted for 35 minutes. Finally, it was time to say our vows.

    "I Jeon Jungkook, take you Kim Yoona, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till' death do us part, according to God's holy law; in the presence of God I make this vow."

     "In the name of God, I, Kim Yoona, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, untill we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

After a while,the officiating priest said.. "You may now kiss the bride."

We smile to each other before he hold my nape gently,pulling me closer — untill we're just centimetres away.

"I love you" He whispers before lean in to kiss me fully on the lips.
We kiss passionately to seal our marriage vows.

And it's official. I'm officially Jeon Jungkook's.

The crowds get up from their seats and clap their hands loudlyㅡ cheering for both of us. Jungkook is still holding my nape with his lips moving against mine slowly. After a while we pull away from each other as we were out of breath. He rests his forehead on mine smiling widely.

"Hey husband.." I mutter while grinning.

"Hello wife." He mutters backㅡ chuckling as he noticed that I'm blushing like crazy.

***

Jungkook twirls me around and pulls me back to himㅡ wrapping his arms around my petite body as we danced on the dancefloor.

It's almost midnight and all of us are still here; cheering, laughing, dancing, eating and drinking in this huge hall with fancy and pretty decorations where we held our reception after our marriage ceremony this morning.

Most of us were enjoying ourselves. Especially me and Jungkook.. well of course. I've changed into a soft pink sleeveless knee-length dress with pink pump high heels, meanwhile Jungkook has changed into a soft blue dress shirt which he has rolled his sleeves up to his elbowsㅡ matched with his black pants and black shoes. I swear he looks stunning tonight.

"What's in your mind? Care to share?" Jungkook saysㅡ snapping me from the train of thoughts. I look at him in the eyes.

"Nothing. It's just.. you look so handsome tonight." I smileㅡ slightly shaking my head while snaking my arms up to his chest and went to wrap them around his neck.

"Ah.. well you look beautiful. You took my breath away tonight, Kim Yoona. Heck you took my breath away everytime you smile." He smirks and I feel him tightening his arms around my waistㅡ pulling me closer towards his muscular body.

"Eomma! Aappa!!" A small voice calling us being heard from afar.

We pull away from each other and turn, only to see Jiyeon is running towards us in her small cute white dress. Jungkook reaches out his arms to catch her and carry her up. Jiyeon wraps her arms around his neckㅡ giggling.

"How's my little princess, huh?" Jungkook asks herㅡ pinching her tiny nose.

"Happy. Healthy. And full. Ahahaha I ate a lot of foods just now with halmeoni. They were so delicious." She answers giddily.

I smile looking at my daughter talking happily to Jungkookㅡ her stepfather. I was so happy that she could accept him as her father. The moment she called him 'appa'  this evening.. made me almost burst into tears. Jungkook was shocked at first, but I can tell that he was too happy so he went to engulf her in a tight hug. He realized that she has accepted him as her father.

"Why don't we go eat some cakes over there? How's that sound?" Jungkook asks. Jiyeon nods eagerly as she heard the sound of another sweet treats to devour.

"Let's go!!" Jiyeon says excitedly. Jungkook just laugh at her cuteness and start to head towards the long table filled with variety of foods and sweetsㅡ with me following them from behind.

***

"Finally, I get to have you alone." Jungkook whispers to my ear in his husky voice.

Me and Jungkook are now in our suite at one of the famous 5-stars hotel here in South Korea. It's just two of us. Jiyeon fell asleep before the event ended. And my ex-parents in law ( Mark's parents ) decided to bring her along with them to their hotel for a night. With a reason, wanting to give us some space and privacy to enjoy our first night..

Ergh..parents.

"You're so beautiful Yoona.." Jungkook whispers huskily. He leans in to kiss my lips before moving down to kiss my collarbone. I let out a soft moan.

"Don't get me wrong. You do look pretty in this dress, but it might look prettier if its on the floor." He smirks.

Oh God JEON JUNGKOOK!

"Jungkook.."

"Yes sweetheart. Don't worry. Tonight, I'm gonna make you feel good all night long." He leans to kiss my neck and collarboneㅡ making me moan in pleasure.

Suddenly, he takes off my dress and toss it on the floor. Leaving me only in my undergarments.

"I love you, Yoona." He whispers truthfully.

"I love you too, Jungkook.." I reply. As he proceed to take off the rest of my clothes and hisㅡ before he starts to please me even more, bringing me to the ecstasy; full with passion, lust and desire.

THE END ( for real now! )

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

[ DISCLAIMER ]

The last chapter was basically a trick chapter or an alternative ending, if you wanted her to end up with Mark then the last chapter is the ending for you. If you wanted her to end up with Jungkook then this is the ending for you. Terribly sorry for making you confused and all I'm so so sorry..

______________________

THAT IS IT PEOPLE! PHEW! It's 2:22 a.m. now and I AM DONE PEOPLE! I AM DONEEE YEAAYYY!!!

I hope you satisfied with the ending now 😂 oh dude. Im sleepy af rn.

For one last time! Thank you guys so so so much for your votes, comments and endless supports. Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy this bonus chapter okay? Please vote and if this wouldn't be such a burden.. could you please check out my other books too? I'd appreciate if you do that.

Okay I'm going to sleep now. Please take care and stay healthy. Have a nice day, amazing people! I love you guys. So so much!

Goodbye!

Xoxo,
TaeMelon 🍉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 80.4K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
46.6K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
85.6K 5.4K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
180K 7K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...