My Story Behind

By allwayswrite_

" If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. " More

My Story behind
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter: 25

1.2K 35 6
By allwayswrite_

SARAH's PoV

"Love, I'm okay here! You can go now. I'm sure your Tito's want to have some quality time with
you." I told him.

Because he's still with me until now. Everybody asked him to drink but he rufused it always.He's really serious not to leave my side. And I think, I'm loving it too.

"No, love! I'm staying here with you." He said then gaved me a kissed on my forehead.

I blushed.

"Okay." then gaved him a smile.

I'm very glad how he managed not to drink beer tonight because I don't want him to. I'm don't drink beer, mind you.

I can still remember how I tricked klarisse in boracay. She ordered beer for us that time, but I change mine into wine when she went to the CR. That's why I'm not really drunk that night while she is. I just really don't like the taste, most especially the smell. Disgusting.

-

I can feel how not comfortable he is right now because his cousin's friends are always looking at us, or should I say looking at me?

I'm about to say something when Tita approached us.

"Son, can I barrow Sarah for a while? I will just introduce her to my friends and some of your Tita's!" Tita Glenna asked Matteo.

"Mom, later!"

"Look at your face, son! Why? Is there a problem?" Tita curiously asked.

He sighed,

"Actually yes, Mom! Why did you allow those guys to step here in our house?" While pointing the boys out there.

"They are not invited and not even a relative. Look how the way they stare, it looks like they want to eat Sarah alive!" He ranted.

"Love..." I held his hand.

I saw Tita looked at me and trying her best to hide her smile..

"I don't know, son! I didn't know they're coming. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye to them. I will tell your Dad about it too." Tita assured him.

"Thanks, Ma!" He said then looked at me, "I'll wait for you here!"

I smiled and nodded.

Tita hold my hand so tight. While we're walking she talked,

"He's jealous!" She told me with a smile on her face.

"You're right, Tita!"

Then we laughed.

She introduced me to their relatives and some of her friends. They are all happy to see me, specially Tita Virgie who is very supportive with me and matt.

The party ends almost midnight already. Some of their relatives went home while other is staying overnight.

-

MATTEO's PoV

12:30am

"Lovey..."

"Hmm?"

"I can't sleep!" She whispered.

I pulled her more, "I'll spoon you to sleep!" then started to rub her back.

She looked up to me, "I love you!" then gaved me a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too!" I replied.

Slowly I went on top of her,

"Maybe we need some exercise for you to have a good sleep, love!"

I take all our clothes off. Now we're both naked.

I started to kiss her neck down to her chest and mounds. I even drew a circle on top of it using my tongue.

"Hmm...love..." She moaned.

My kisses goes down until I reach my favorite part. I started lapping her down there.

"Love...don't stop! I'm near!" She told me.

I put my tongue inside her making her thighs stiffed. I licked all of her and guide my shaft to enter her.

It's game time.

-

8:30 in the morning when I woke up. When I looked at Sarah, she's sleeping peacefully as she clung onto me. She really loves cuddling.

Then my phone vibrates. My Mom's calling,

"Hello, Ma?" I whispered not to create too much noise.

"Breakfast is almost ready, son! Come down now."

"Okay, Ma! We'll go down in a while."

"Okay, son! I'll hang up now."

"Okay, bye!"

I ended the call.

"Lovey!" As I gently tap her cheek.

"Hmmm?" She moved to hug me more.

"Breakfast is ready! Let's eat down stairs na." I told her in a softly voice. Not to ruin her mood.

"You go ahead..." she said, still her eyes shut.

"They're waiting! Tita Virgie was there too, they will go home after breakfast na daw." I told her.

She then opened her eyes,

"Get up now! You freshen up first!" I told her.

She smiled at me, "Carry me!" while pouting.

"You're making it hard for me, lovey!" I said as I carry her into the bathroom.

She kissed me on the lips before she finally closed the door.

"I love you!" I shouted outside.

"I love you too!" I heard her giggles.

---

5:30pm

"You take care, hija! Text me when you get home, okay? Drive safely." Tita told me.

I'm going home now. Back to work again tomorrow after long weekend.

"Yes, Tita! Thank you." I gaved her a hug and kiss.

"You're welcome. See you again next week, okay? You promised me we'll cook again together, right?" Tita said while smiling.

"Promise, Tita!"

I gaved her one last hug before I went inside. There, I saw my lovey sadly waiting for me. He didn't want me to go home...

"Hey, don't be like that! Para namang hindi na tayo magkikita niyan e!" I told him while pouting as well.

"I know... Drive safe, okay? Take care. And text me when you get home." then kissed my forehead.

I hugged his waist so tight, "Yes, love! I love you!"

He cupped my face, "I love you too!" then gaved me a peck on the lips. "See you tomorrow?"

"We'll see, okay? If not busy." I told him.

"Sure! Get in now, it's getting dark already."

I laughed at him, he don't want me driving at night. It's dangerous daw.

I gaved a peck, "Bye, I love you!"

"I love you too! Take care, please!" He reminded me.

"Yes Boss!" I get inside the car.

I gaved flying kiss before I drove away.

---

THANK YOU!

Vote and Comment for the next update.

A/N: I just want to know if this story is too much on SPG's? Maybe I need to lessen or not? What do you think guys? I'm bothered since I saw the comment. I'm not really using SG here. I'm a fan also.

This is only a fiction guys! Please be open minded..

To my reader(s), comment if I need to stop or lessen writing SPG scenes, please?

Thank You! ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
235K 4.7K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
341K 5.3K 96
Haven Prado's mother sold her for millions in slavery to her business partner, Marco Madrigal. She manages to escape the night Marco attempts to do s...
260K 9.9K 62
My collection of JENLISA one shot stories. May contain some stories written in Filipino.