A Lost Princess [Completed]

Від QuackTheGreat

=====I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS THIRTEEN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK===== I enter my house my mate following behind m... Більше

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Note
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
New cover
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Note
New Book Cover
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Book cover
Chapter Sixteen
Thank you!

Chapter Seventeen

485 12 0
Від QuackTheGreat

Brynn

I take a few deep breaths before going outside to the training grounds, where I find all warrior wolves rounded up.

When I walk infront of them all attention is on me.

"You might be wondering why you are all here." I start. "The moon goddess visited me today. She told me that tomorrow, there will be war against Eric and his followers."

"Why" some people ask.

"To take over the throne." I reply. "But we won't let that happen!"
People cheer and people start training.

I get more wolves who can fight to practise for tomorrow.
I then go back up to the castle and find Alec and Oliver getting ready for training.

"What are you two doing?" I ask and raise my eyebrow at them.

"Getting ready to train." Oliver replied in a duh tone.

"No you aren't. If anything happens to me, you guys will pick who takes over the throne and rule the werewolves. I have to fight because I'm the only one who can challenge Eric." I explain.

"But-" they start but I cut them off.

"Also I need you guys to contact as many packs as possible and tell them the situation and say that the Queen orders them to prepare for war." I say.

They nod and I realise that I called myself the queen. I'm the queen.
Maybe not exactly, but I am the oldest and so I technically am the queen after my parents death.

"Oh and also, I'm going to visit mine and Ryan's pack. It's the Blue Moon pack and so I need to tell them what happened with their Alpha." I say.

"Do we need to get someone to take you?" They ask. I shake my head.

"No. I will teleport there. If they can take me to a pack, then they can train." I say. "Get as many people that can fight to train. Men and women. If they say that they can't or don't want to fight, let them be. I don't want to force them." I say.
They nod and say bye before going to call the packs.

I lift my hand up and teleport to the pack house behind Brian.

"Boo!" I shout in his ear and he jumps and screams.

"What are you doing here Luna? How did you even come here?" He asks while rubbing his ears.

"Magic can be helpful in some ways." I say and lift my hand.

He nods.

"Right. Where's Alpha Ryan?" He asks.

How the hell do I tell him that the Alpha is dead?

"I will explain. Please bring the pack outside. Anyone and Everyone except patrol wolves. They need to be on duty." I say. He nods.

"Of course Luna." He says.

"Also call me Brynn. I don't want to be called Luna because it sounds as if I'm more superior than everyone else" I say.

"Of course Luna." He smirks at me before his eyes fog over, informing the pack to come outside.

"They're here." He says after a minute or two.

I nod and we go outside. I step at the front.

"I'm sure you are wondering where Ryan is right now and why he isn't here with me. Well that's what I came to talk to you guys about." I take a deep shaky breath.
"Eric, the owner of the opposing necklace. He. He made vines strangle him. Along with m-my parents, the king and Queen and Princess Amber, my sister. T-t-they died." I say and let the tears fall freely one last time.

I won't cry after this.
I need to be strong.
I need to be strong and powerful as the queen.

People start crying as they hear their Alpha's death.

Brian and his mate just freezes though. Not even blinking. They stay stunned at my words.

As people start to simmer down. I start again.

"There's more though." I say and people start looking worried.

"The Moon Goddess visited me and told me that tomorrow there will be war against Eric and his followers. I need all warriors who are capable to fight training hard for the war." I say.
People start looking worried, mostly women and children.

"And even though he never said it, I know that this is what Ryan would want.
The Moon Goddess told me that only one of my family members will survive." I take another shaky breath.
"If I don't make it, Brian will become your Alpha and his mate Belle will become Luna. The Gamma and his mate will become beta and Brian will pick a Gamma which he thinks is suitable for the position.
If I do make it, as the Luna of this pack, I will not leave you. I will try to find my second chance mate otherwise live without any mate." I say.

People start asking me questions and so I quiet them down and pick someone to ask me their question.

"Where to we fight Eric's followers?"

"At the castle. I will teleport the head warrior and a few of the strongest to the castle and the rest have to be there by midnight." I reply before picking someone else.

=====================

After teleporting the head warrior and such, people started training for the war.
I walk outside and towards the side to make sure people don't get hurt. I tighten my ponytail and pull up my workout shorts.
I take a deep breath before putting my hands infront of me.

"Light Vortex!" I say and the blue-green energy flows out of my hands.
It hits the target and destroys it completely.
Most wolves stop and stare and the energy while I try to stop it.

Think brain. What can I do to stop it?
I got it.
Werewolves specialty is mates, feeling the mate bond. Emotions.
That's what I can use to control it.

I try my best to feel happiness, indicating that I don't need the energy anymore.
The energy fades away and I lower my hands and smile.

I can finally control it.
So all I have to do is to use it based on emotions.

People start cheering and so I smile at them.

"Thank you! But we need to train harder if we want to kick ass." I shout. People turn back and carry on their training.
We train and train until midnight. At midnight, we go to either guest rooms or our homes to cool off and sleep to get energy from the war.

Before I go to sleep I sit on my bed.

"Moon Goddess. I need to ask you like a few questions. Please visit me in my dream." I say out loud.
I then lie down and close my eyes to drift into the darkness.

---
Dream
---
I look around and I'm in the same garden place as in my other time I spoke with her.

"Here my child." She says and motions to the same bench we were sitting on earlier.
I sit down next to her and look at her.

"Ask me anything child." She says.

"Will I live past this?" I ask.

"When the evil is dead you will be alive but that's all I can say." She says.

"So I will die after?" I ask.

"I can't answer that child." She says.

"Another question: Who are the followers that Eric will fight with?" I look at her face for any answer.

"He is powerful Brynn. He used his magic that I gave him to make every single rouge obey him and fight with him." She says.

I nod and smile knowing that we have some way of determining when they come.

"Second to last question: Who did you make stronger? Because we have mostly the same magic but he has a few spells that I don't have and I have a few that he doesn't have like Light Vortex." I ask. I actually want to know.

"Remember the prophesy Ryan explained when you were being coronated.
It will all happen on a full moon night. A lost person will be crowned. A young alpha who has been given his title, will place the necklace around her neck. She will inherit the powers of nature. She will rule among the werewolves.
Brynn. You have the powers of nature when he only has evil and hate.
You are stronger but he has more spells than you. It's equal." She says.
I nod in understanding.

"Final question: which one of the family member will live? That way we know who will rule." I ask.
Please answer.
Please answer.
Please answer.

"I cannot say my child."
Darn it.
I wish she said it.

"It's okay. I tried my luck." I say.

"Bye now Brynn. Your war will start at exactly 12pm. I hope your ready." She says. She fades away and I feel myself waking up.
---
End of dream
---

I open my eyes and then sit up.
I quickly wear some thick leggings and a t-shirt.
It won't matter what I wear. I can always block things with my powers.
I plait my hair quickly to get it out of my face and look at the time.

11:29am

I quickly mindlink Alec, Oliver and the Head Warriors to get into their places as war will start in 30 minutes.

I then go downstairs and eat an apple quickly.
I'm not that hungry.
I need to focus on the war.

I then go outside and towards the front of where everyone was standing.
I carried on walking until I was infront of everyone.

I mind link as many people as I can.

Try to smell rouges. They are his companions.

I then get ready as wolves shift and some get weapons laced with silver and wolfsbane ready for battle.

As soon as the clock strikes twelve, Eric steps forward confidently and smirks when he sees me.

"Hello Brynn. All ready for war I seem." He says but I don't miss the small amount of shock in his eyes. He wasn't expecting me to be this ready.

"Just give up the throne and we can settle this peacefully." He says.

"Never! ATTACK!" I shout and everyone attacks.

He throws me a ball of ice and fire to both of my sides, hoping that I would move to one side and hurt myself.
Instead I turn so my side is facing him and it flies past my face.
I then throw streams of fire and ice at him, one of the fire steams actually hitting him.
He makes vines appear and I look at them before making them go away.
We then keep throwing spells at eachother, trying to get eachother hurt enough to kill the other person.
This goes on for hours and hours, even when everyone is exhausted.
Blood covered all the grounds, not a small sock of green in sight.
People fought and died. They attacked and won.
I then feel myself being hit with two balls of ice.

"Asshole!" I shout and throw balls of all the elements at him.
He starts to do the same and when the 3rd ball of water hits me, I get pissed.

"Light Vortex!" I shout and let the energy flow out of my hands.

"Dark Shadow!" He shouts and his evil energy zaps out from his hands.

We use are power for what seems like ages, trying to take up the opposing energy.
It goes so I'll take up some of his energy and then it goes to the middle again.
We are playing a game of tug of war and we are the exact streangth.

When I have enough, I put a force field around me and look at everyone.

"EVERYONE STOP!" I yell in my Queen Voice. It's like an Alpha Voice but reserved for the Queen.

All wolves including the rouges stop. They can't disobey my command.

"Why are we having war?" I ask to no one in particular. "This is between me and you Eric. We shouldn't bring other wolves into this."

"Fine then. Step down!" He says and everyone goes back.

I let the force field go and we circle eachother. We circle two times before he attacks me with Dark Shadow. I attack back with Light Vortex.
We keep on trying to overtake each others power.

Think. What is special to his powers?
His necklace.
So I have to try and break it while still performing this spell.
I'll try at least.

I make my left hand carry on Light Vortex and let a thin streak of fire reach his necklace. It attacks the black gem and surrounds it until it shatters into a million pieces.
His magic disappears and I use my spell on him.
He falls to the ground in pain and soon stops moving at all.
I stop the spell and see that his eyes are closed.

"I did it." I whisper.

"I did it!" I shout happily.

People cheer but bring forward two people.
Oliver and Alec.
Oliver is lying unconscious while Alec has a knife stabbed near his heart.

"No." I whisper and go to them.

I look for Oliver's pulse but don't find anything.
I look at Alec's pulse and it's still beating, but very slow.

"I can only save one." I whisper.
If I heal Oliver, I will die before I finish the spell and there is a chance of both of them dying or both of them living or only Oliver living.
If I heal Alec, there is 100 percent chance that he will live but me and Oliver will die.

I think.

"I know who to heal." I say."From now on Alec will take place as the king of werewolves."

I pull out the knife from his chest and then drop it on the floor beside me.
I then place my hand on his wound and close my eyes. Silence overtakes everyone as I use my magic to heal him.

Maybe me, Ryan, Amber, Oliver, mum and dad. Maybe we can live happily after we all die.

I feel myself fade away and I fall sideways, exhausted. But before I fall to the ground, I use my right arm to bring me up. I shake my head to try make the exhaustion go away and again place my hands on his now nearly healed wound.
I close my eyes again and perform my spell. Nobody dares to move or speak.

I feel myself losing consciousness and slipping away from the Earth.
I feel the wound completely closing and so I remove my hands and let my body away from side to side and finally fall. 
People rush next to me as I hear Alec's voice.

"What happened?"

People take him to the hospital and then crowd around me again.

"Remember. Alec is now your king." I say and slip into the darkness.

So the moon Goddess was right.
I did live when Eric died. But only Alec will survive.
He is family. Technically. When him and Amber married eachother, he would completely be part of the family. But he's still family.

Ryan, Amber, Oliver, Mum and dad. I'll see you soon.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys!
This was the last chapter of A Lost Princess!
I know that I can't write battles or anything (to be honest) nicely but I like to write stuff. Takes my mind off of things.

I will miss writing this book but I don't have anymore ideas so I finished it.
I probably rushed through the book because at first, the first 4 or 5 chapters were planned. I knew exactly what to write about.
Then after that, I kinda knew what I was going to write but not what to write in between the ideas. That's why it took long to update.
Finally, I had no ideas except for the fact that there should be a big war or such and so here it is.

I'm actually quite happy I finished this book because it's the first book I have ever finished.
I wrote many books in the past but I never finished it. There was what just happened but I only thought of the beginning idea before I actually wrote it. I had not one idea about the book but decided to write it anyways.

Thank you for all my readers who didn't stop reading because the book was bad or something and always helped me carry on this book.
By helped me, I mean whenever I was like
"I'll just finish and post this chapter tomorrow."

Again thank you and for the last time in this book farewell.

-UnicornSena

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
345 4 52
This is the lovestory between an alpha werewolf and his Luna... except... The she-wolf was apart of The Grey Pack (a lower level community) growing u...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...