No Strings Attached

By blackprincessiyaaa

Being attached to someone? Feels like torture. In their 'so-called' contract, Having some 'affection' is the... More

:No:
:Strings:
:Attatched:
:01:
NOTICE ME
:02:
:04:
:05:

:03:

552 42 20
By blackprincessiyaaa

narrator

With her headphones tucked in her ears, she felt light headed through the ride. Not Today was playing, trying to keep her awake. She got off the bus, and walked inside a 24/7 store. 

Students sitting on the tables, laughing with their friends, licking their ice cream before they melt. Therefore, the store was filled with positive vibes --except alyx. 

she grabbed cups of instant noodles and paid them. Once she stepped out of the store, rain started pouring.

'great' 

she have no choice but to run to her Condominium

'dasi run run run nan meomchul suga eobseo' the voice of Jungkook, her bias, played in his mind.

Dark Tyrone Smith

I opened my umbrella since it was raining heavily. Sipping my yogurt drink, i saw a familiar grey haired girl, running, soaking wet.

Cool.

I followed her. Why? i dont know. she stepped inside a condo

she lives here?

let me rephrase it.

she also lives here?

it's gonna be fun.

We live beside each other.

how did i not notice that? Before she can even close her door, i went inside her place. She looked pissed. Water dripping from her grey hair.

cute.

"Youre in the wrong place"

"nope" i said smiling from ear to ear as i casually went to her room and laid on her bed, closing my eyes, hugging her pillow. Smells sweet. 

"get off" she groaned. I ignored her and kept on hugging her soft pillow, i yawned, i feel sleepy. I checked if she's still there but she already went off to her bathroom. I grabbed the chance to roam my eyes in her room. THere's nothing much in her room. Plain white room, Dried Roses in her vase.

and a picture of a fried chicken.

Alyx went out the bathroom, a towel wrapped on her hair, wearing an oversized shirt, and pajamas. She ignored me, and went out her room. I followed her to her kitchen. She poured hot water on the cup of instant noodles, and passed them to me. she sat on the countertop and started eating without saying anything. i just did the same, i dont want to waste the precious food. 

she looks...not fine?

i mean like she looks sick. i checked her temperature by placing the back of my hand on her forehead

"youre hot" she glared at me.

"--You have a fever" She just nodded and kept on eating

"do you have medicines here?"  she shooked her had, indicating a 'no'.

"why are you so silent while eating?" i asked

"it's a habit"

"Do you trust me?" i asked again

"No" i pouted

"Then why are you letting me stay here?"

"You dont look like a criminal"

(a/n: DUH ITS KIM TAEHYUNGG)

she just left me, as she went straight to her room. I have nothing to do, I just watched movies in her tv. 

9:25pm

I fell from the couch. Aisht, i fell asleep. My stomach growled, I'm hungry. I checked her pantry and cooked soup, It's still raining.

I checked on alyx, to find her wrapped in a bunch of blankets

"Alyx, are you fine?" I asked

"t-turn off the aircon" I did what she said. I checked her temperature.

"shit. Youre burning" i panicked "Do you have your medicine?"

"D-drawer" she murmured. I checked her drawer filled with medicine, and a picture

of alyx and jaden..

What's her relation to jaden?

---

"Alyx you have to eat!" i scolded her

"are you scolding me?"

"Hmm yup! say aahh!"

"i can eat by myse--." i shove a spoonful of soup in her mouth. She glared at me.

"is it good? you have to treat me chicken for this"

---

The next morning, as soon as i arrived in my classroom, i no longer expect Alyx. She's still sick. Jaden came, making my mood bad. Like the usual, we did not care anymore of each other's lives. Not anymore. It was all his fault. What a good friend right? Betraying his own friend.

Alyx arrived, her aura was enough to silence the whole class. Without any word she sat on her seat, between me and jaden. 

"yah halmeoni!" i greeted alyx, teasing her. as expected, she was just staring at me.

(halmeoni= grandma. Cause she has gret hair)

"Didnt i say yesterday to not attend school today!? Do you want your fever to comeback!? Aisht It's hard forcing you eat ya'know? Next time, bring umbrella with you okay?" I made my voice loud. 

I want the whole class to hear, specifically jaden. I just want to tease him.

"stop talking" Alyx Halmeoni who doesnt give a damn to any human being said.

"Halmeoni has to treat me today! i cooked you food yesterday!"

"no way. the soup sucks" 

----

note: this chapter aint good and too short, tbh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
135K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...