Little Bird || Kuroshitsuji ||

By chrissy531

Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for g... More

Character description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Christmas special
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 19

3.7K 124 22
By chrissy531

I do NOT own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji or any of its characters (that would be awesome if I did but no, I do not) the only thing I own is Rei and Kyle.

Rei's POV

"Wow, so you're the only maid at this estate?"
"That's amazing! You impress me, Angela, yes!"

I raise a eyebrow, "This place is pretty big... you must be a hard worker to clean everything every day." Unless you are a demon and you are using demon speed......

"Nonsense. I'm utterly unsatisfactory..." hn... smoothly brushing my comment off...
"Let us know if there's anythin' we can help you with. We servants gotta get along. Right, Finny?"
"Yes, of course!"

"You're all so kind." Angela says bashfully, a bell suddenly goes off and she quickly gets up. "Please excuse me. My master is calling." She bows and runs off.

Kyle and I look at Finny to see his eyes shining with admiration. Kyle nudges me with his elbow, "He's fallen hard." I chuckle and nod my head in agreement, "Angela seems like a extremely dense person to these kinds of things. I wish Finny luck." 

Kyle sweat drops and mutters something under his breath that sounded kinda like, "She's dense?!" I wonder what that's about....

___________

"Ciellllll!! I'm boreddddd!" I say as I hang upside down on his bed. Kyle, who was sitting across from Ciel, looked at me blankly, "Then find something to do."

"Can I go outside?!" I ask sitting up hopefully.
"NO!" Everyone in the room shouts, I slump back down and huff. I've read every single book they have available in this manor in the past 3 hours we've been here... HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO NOW!

"Can we please do somethingggg? I'm about to die of boredom!!" I groan out childishly.

Sebastian appears above me, I look up at him curiously. "Care to solve a riddle?"

I sit up immediately, "Sure!" Kyle chuckles, "There is no riddle that shorty can't solve." I playfully glare at Kyle for calling me short, "I'm a perfectly fine height, your just abnormally tall, and Ciel is abnormally short."

"Hey!-" Ciel is cut off by Sebastian, "What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?"

"Your name." I answer almost immediately, he isn't even trying...

"Oh? It seems you've got it. Do you wish to answer another one?" Sebastian asks, but before I can answer his question a knock is heard at the door.

"Come in." Ciel says straightening back. Angela walks in, "I apologize for the lateness of the hour."

"My Young master is about to retire." Sebastian says turning towards Angela. Angela turns towards Ciel, "I have a request. Please, leave this village. You mustn't be here." Dang Sebastian just got ignored...

"Why not?" Ha... that kinda sounded like a kid throwing a tantrum...

"I can't..." Angela adverts her gaze but is cut off by a howl, "Oh, no! The demon hound is here!" She says, her body shaking like a leaf.

"Demon hound?" Ciel asks, Angela screams. I don't even move a mussel, my back on the ground I continue to stare at my feet in boredom. Ciel looks over to see what Angela was staring at and he sees a shadow of a dog on the curtains.

The shadow isn't moving... there is no signs of the chest moving, which indicates breathing and I doubt that a wild dog would stay still for that long. It's a projector. Bam. Case closed. I thought as I look at Kyle who still hasn't figured it out. Maybe I should just let them play detective and figure it out for them selves..... so I don't hurt their pride... one thing Ciel, Sebastian, and Kyle all have in common would be their big prides... what? There were a lot of "Sherlock Holmes" books in the Library.

Sebastian rips open the curtains and there is no dog. Wow... what a surprise... (Author: Your being really sarcastic lately -.-"
Rei: Just get on with the fanfic -_-.) "What was that?" Ciel asks as he looks out the window.

"Young master, look." Sebastian points to something outside and they stare at something outside the window.

They rush outside to inspect what they saw and I follow behind them calmly.

"Young master!"

I turn my head back to see the servants running our way. "What the devil's the fuss about?" Bard asks, hugging his pillow.

"The demon hound has appeared." Angela says with a shaken tone.

"Demon hound?" I mentally face palm, they are actually believing it.... unless there is a actual hell hound here.... naw, not possible... probably.... okay... maybe.... it's a possibility.

"It brings calamity upon the village. Those who defy my master are punished by the demon hound. That is the law of this village." She says and the servants and Kyle gasp.

Quick! I bet $50 that the demon hound is a bunch of poopy doop!
'I bet $50 that there is more to the story!'
~I bet $100 that I still won't care in the end...~
(Rei #3! Stop betting on things that don't involve the case!)
~What are you talking about ,Rei #4? It does involve the case. I'm saying that by the end of this case I still won't care...~
'Stop being so pessimistic Rei #3!'
Why is Rei #3 here anyway?! And why is he so gloomy?!
'Someone took his chocolate...'
Oh..... that makes since...

I shake my head, great... a mental argument, I'm so bored that I have resolved to talking to myself in my head....

"Angela, please tell Lord Barrymore that the demon hound has come." A villager says with a giant group of people behind him.

Angela gasps, "Who's been punished?"
___________

To think they would go this far... I thought, horrified at the sight in front of me. The man I saw earlier in the day playing with his dog, was dead, his clothes shredded and bite marks all over his body.

"That's awful." Bard says as he looks at the body.

I close my eyes and turn around, so that's how it is....

"Rei!" Kyle says running after me, I slow down a bit and I walk in the direction of the lake.

"Rei what are you doing!?" Kyle asks as he catches up with me. I stop at the lake and squint my eyes, I sigh when I see that one of my theories were once again correct. I turn around and walk back towards the manor, "Nothing, just confirming something. Let's head back to bed, I'm sure the others are wondering where we are going."

Kyle sighs exaggeratedly and scratches the back of his head, "What am I going to do with you, ya weirdo." I laugh a bit at his comment and I hop up, standing in the air. A mischief glint appears in my eyes, "I'll race you."

__time skip to next day__

"What a horrible trip." Bard says gloomily as he and the others have dread lines all over. "Yes, yes."

"What's the matter?" Sebastian asks. The servants look up at us, "You were so enthusiastic on the drive here." Kyle says teasingly. Bard sighs once more, "Yah well..."

I smile as I pop up from behind the two titans and hold up beach supplies, "Have you forgotten? We came to a resort." The servants immediately brighten up and look at us happily.

___At lake___

"Cannon ball!!" I shout as I hop into the water.

"Ehhhh?!" Bard shouts pointing at me. I tilt my head, "What?" "You really ARE a boy!!"

A dark shadow looms over me as I chuckle darkly, "Your going to get it now..." Bard shrieks like a girl as I pounce on him I feel someone grab my waist and lift me on their shoulders. "W-Whaaaa?!" Kyle laughs as I pound on his back, "Helpppp! The Titans got meee!"

"Oh?" Kyle asks, he smirks. Oh... shizzle....

Kyle grabs my feet and swings me into the water. A squeak escapes my mouth as I hit the water again, I swim back up to the surface and playfully glare at Kyle.

"Wow, who'd've guessed it was so comfortable! The water's not even cold!" Bard says happily.

"You come out here too, Mey-Rin!" Mey-Rin peaks her head out blushing, "I can't, it's just too embarrassing, yes!"

"Chances like this don't come every day! Hurry up and get in!" Bard shouts as him and Finny goof off. Mey-Rin steps out and gives a little twirl, "Its embarrassing, yes!"

Finny runs up to her, "You look great Mey-Rin!"
"Really?!"

I run out of the water towards Ciel, "Ciel why aren't you joining in?! And where's Sebastian?!" The said person looks up from his book and a tint of red appears on his cheeks, I gasp. "Oh no! Is that why you aren't swimming?! Your sick?!" Ciel turns redder, "T-That's no it! I am in perfect health! And put a shirt on!"
"I don't wanna~ your realm swimsuits have clingy material, I don't see the problem in wearing what Kyle brought with him."
Ciel groans, leans back a little, and hides his face in his book.

I poke him, "Why don't you just join in?" He is about to reply when we hear shouting "He's been caught! The bad dog's been caught! It's Jame's dog! The punishments about to begin!"

Kyle appears next to me, his eyes narrow and we all start running to the commotion. We arrive to where all the commotion is and we see a large crowd circling around something. I looked closer and I gasp, it was that boys dog!

"I can't take this!" "The poor thing!" Me and Finny rush forward, Finny rushes over and rips a pole out of the ground while I pull my staff out of my palm. Finny swats the dogs away and I take a defensive stance in front of the two.

3rd person POV

Angela's eyes widen as a large amount of energy erupts from the boy with long blond hair.
'W-What is this energy?! It's so pure! It reminds me of my days in heaven! Why does this boy smell like father! (Just to remind you, Rei's father is considered a father to all of the angles since he created them, it's just that Rei is his actual son.) I confirmed that there was only one supernatural being and it was that demon butler! How could a human hold so much power!' (Author: because he's not human .-.)

Kyle's eyes narrow when he notices Angela staring at Rei. 'She better not be planning to do anything to Rei....'

A old lady screams and faints, causing the villagers to increase their rage.

"Finny! Rei!" The servants, Kyle, and Ciel shout running towards the two that were protecting the dog.

The villagers point their pitchforks at the group but what they didn't notice was that someone was missing.

_____________
This chapter is 1815 words long.
Yay! Update!!!! >~< btw I drew a pic of Rei in the morning! I've been practicing my drawing all of yesterday and today so hopefully I got better! >^< the pic is down below! Anyway love you all!! See u all next time!

                     ~The author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.5K 41
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING!] (Rankings: #566 in Ocs #242 in cielphantomhive #381 in Kuroshitsuji #726 in Action-Adventure) Sarah Blake is a 16 year...
106K 3.4K 25
You had ways to avoid reality, to engage in a moment of respite from the harsh world you knew to be true. What better time to do that than during the...
15.9K 409 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
12.3K 310 14
It felt like thousands of eyes observed you, you stood frozen in place, the cold air touched your bare feet, opening your eyes you saw him sit on his...