Heaven's Adventure

By Starlina_Luv

Now that the peaceful times come, a new adventure begins... A mysterious girl appears upon Kohana's rebuilt... More

DISCLAIMER!!!
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Author's Note

Chapter 4

450 16 4
By Starlina_Luv

[Note: Once again, another random song! ^~^]

Recap:
Well, Boruto's going to solve this 'shadow' problem later... All I have to do is go along with the plot and hope for the best...

First POV:
Oh monkey banana sticks! I'm late to the Academy! I was supposed to go with Boruto, but he woke up as late as me too. I know I haven't entered any forms yet... So I'll worry about that later.

     Presently, Himawari is reminding us that we're late to school. "We know that!" Boruto replies as we rush downstairs towards the door.

     I rushed downstairs with my latest phone (from the real world) in my pocket of my jacket. My outfit had mysteriously changed into one of my workout clothings (your choice of style). I don't know how my clothes got on me when I was asleep, but I was thankful that I didn't need to wear yesterday's clothes to school.

      Hinata hands Boruto his jacket. "Will you two make it on time?" Ms. Uzumaki asks with concern.

      "No worries!" Boruto exclaims quickly grabbing his jacket, while holding my hand in another. "Oh no, oh no, oh no! This is bad!" Boruto hastens with panic.

     I, on the other hand, was trying catch up to Boruto's speed flushing in embarrassment as he tightly squeezed my hands.

"Yeah right!" Boruto uttered in remembrance. Boruto hastily climbs on the electrical pole and a building's roof as I slowly follow behind him.

     While back in the real world, I practiced on improving my stamina and strengths climbing, dodging, jumping, and doing many other techniques with any obstacles and objects. Being a businesswoman requires the traits of a leader as physical training is one of them. I had at least 3-5 hours of exercise to keep my body fit and in health.

      Boruto jumps high in the air in confidence. "Sleeping until the last minute, then riding the train to school! My leisurely life at the Academy's about to begin. Come on, Heaven!" He continues to jump with excitement as we spotted Denki near the train. The blond lands on a crossarm of an electric pole as I touch dooown (^-^) on his right.

"Yup, here comes the train. That guy from yesterday." Boruto stated as he began to spot the smoky purple shroud radiating off the kid. His dōjutsu in his right eyes gleams unknowingly awake as I closely inspected the eye in awe. The pupil was baby blue as the iris was the color of white lighting. His sclera was metallic, while his other eye was the original sky blue.

"Boruto-san... His name is Denki-san. Did you forget?" I asked carefully as I sweatdrop at his memorization.

"What is that?" Boruto questioned as the shroud disappeared with Denki. "Hey Heaven, you see that?" He asks me, hoping for a response as he ignored my earlier question.

      I stiffened at his question. I didn't know how to respond. Should I tell him that I could somehow see it as well or either lie to him? I'm not sure how I could see the shroud, but it creeps me out a bit. I know that I don't have a dōjutsu like Boruto's, since I came from the real world... right?

"He's gone." He simply commented. Aha- He's riding the train too. Boruto's thought echoes through my head as he smirks to himself. "I think we're gonna get along. Let's go, Heaven!" Boruto jumps down the pole dragging me down towards our destination once again. I sighed in annoyance and embarrassment as he held my arm firmly throughout the trip.

---

Third POV:
While Boruto and Heaven were on the way to the Thunder Rail, the three bullies who were first sent to harm Denki were asked to be present at the station.

"What did you want to talk about, Denki? You plan to get back at us?! You called us out. So what's up?" The leader asks with an unnoticeable hint of fear as he hoped only Denki was the one who called them there. Meeting the girl again would be a nightmare...

One of the bullies noticed a dropped piece of paper money on the ground. "Oh, lucky!" The leader exclaims with satisfaction. The third member points ahead as the group noticed more money on the ground. "Hey..." The other member announced as they began to pick up the money from the floor.

"There's some over here too." A member of the group stated as they began to enter the train. "This looks sketchy." The other member suspiciously retorted. "So what? Let's just take what we can. Won't hurt." The leader explains to the others shrugging in ignorance. "Yeah." One of the members answered agreeing with the leader.

As they all entered on the train, the door shuts right behind the last member boarding the vehicle. "What?!" The last kid exclaims as his face was face fronted with the glass of the door. The train begins to slowly move as Boruto and Heaven swiftly jumps on the transportation.

"You guys are so simple." Denki voices through the train's intercom.

"Denki..." The leader simply stated with a hint of anger in his voice, and a hand balled into a fist. "Why that-" The group of bullies march towards the locomotive to find Denki facing the group.

"What're you thinking?! Stop this! What's going on?" The group interrogates Denki as creepily continues to stare at the group of kids.

"Don't you know? This is one of the company's prototypes. Several problems were found with it so..." As Denki finishes his statements part of the train begins to tear off. The group of bullies widened their eyes, mouths agape in fear.

      As the pieces of the train fell off, Boruto and Heaven began to listen to the conversation from above.

Denki resumes his announcement. "This one's defective, just for you guys."

"What're you saying? We were just having a little fun with you." The leader stated as he tries to defend himself and the others.

"A little...?" Denki asks as his sentence fades at the end. "Do you see that? I put another defective car in the same rail. There's no one on it." Denki points distantly beyond the other side of the mountains. A train from the opposite direction was going hit the current train they were on. "You get it now? Just a little collision of defective goods. A little one..." Denki picks up on his sentences adding hand effects to emphasize the crashing of the cars as his glasses were glowing ominously without any eye expressions.

Daaannggg... You sure know how to add tension, Denki. Heaven thought with a mischievous smirk.

One of the kids scurry in terror. "Y-You're kidding, right?" The leader asks in a panicked tone.

"Stop this." Boruto interrupts the discussion dropping his red backpack for one of the whippersnappers (inexperienced, young people whose confident) to catch. The blond expeditiously leaps down the car with the ebony haired girl, which frightened the group of ankle-biters (children). Beads of sweat appeared on their faces as the girl gave the kids a wicked smile.

"Hello boys." The girl said in a tricksy tone glancing behind her towards the group, while sending a flirty wave with her fingers. (IDK what I just wrote there... >_<)

"What are you two doing here?" Denki simply asks.

"We just happened to see you. Aren't you going to the entrance ceremony?" Boruto asks Denki with seriousness.

Denki's eyes become visible as his glare hardens toward us. "Who cares about that? I'm going to prove to my father that I'm strong."

Seriously... (-_-) You sure got some backbone... Heaven thought staring at Denki with an unimpressed face (Serious face meme -3-)

"Haven't you gone far enough?!" Boruto poses to Denki.

"No... I have to... I have to prove that I'm strong... " Denki says with lifeless eyes.

First POV (again):
The purple shroud becomes visible to us as Boruto's dōjutsu unexpectedly activates again. The energy flickers for Boruto, while the shroud could be seen clearly through my eyes.

It's happening again. Boruto's judgment once again fills my head as he covers his right eye.

How are his thoughts even reaching in my head?! It's kinda eerie... I thought to myself.

"Stop it already!" The blond hollers upsetly.

"Then make me." Denki simply comebacks monotonously. "Oh, the first rail switch back is coming. Are you guys going to be okay?" Denki question his thoughts out loud.

Yeah... I'm not going to try to aim at the switch. I mean I have good aim, but I don't wanna mess up the plot... Might as well go along with it. I thought shrugging in the process.

"Wha-?!" Boruto rushes toward the glass pane opening the train's window. As the railroad switch comes into view, Boruto begins to aim his kunai towards the switch. He misses the shot by a few inches, while the train passes by. "D***!" Boruto exclaims clasping his hair between his fingers in distress.

"Too bad." Denki simply commented in feigned empathy.

"What happened to you?! The blond boy questions the possessed kid.

"My father's word is absolute." Denki simply stated. We began to walk towards Denki in frustration. "I need his approval. Or else I..."

Boruto quickly grabs on Denki's shirt collar aggressively as I stood behind the blond with an upset face. "You don't need his approval! You can't do anything without worrying about how people would take it? Make your own decisions!" Boruto exclaimed putting some sense into the boy.

Denki snaps out of the procession as his eyes glints back into reality. Glasses puts his head down in thought of his previous actions. "What's wrong?" Boruto asks in concern.

"Hey! What are you doing? Look out front! It's coming! The train's here!" The leader of the group reminds us of the upcoming train. I glared back at the group to which they step back in agitation.

Boruto looks up front and then looks back at Denki. As we were about to leave to stop the train Denki grabs ahold of Boruto's right sleeve.

"Why did I... do this?" Denki asks in fright.

"Leave it to us! C'mon, Heaven!" Boruto exclaims as he jumps above the train's roof. I jumped, following him up. Boruto takes a deep breath getting ready to cast a jutsu. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Three clones were summoned as Boruto and his clones held into each other's legs. "Let's do it!" The original said  swinging the other clones. "Right!"

      Due to the speed the train was going Boruto struggled to hold on his clones. Everything had seem to go in slow motion as Boruto began to slip through the crack of the train. Denki was watching Boruto slowly fall, which he had snapped out of after hearing his name being called.

"Denki, Heaven!" Boruto hollered as Denki flashed back during the times when we were back at the building with Boruto giving advice to him. The flashbacks strangely went through my head as well as I stared at Denki from above the train's roof.

What's happening to me? How can I read people's minds?! I'm going crazy! I thought to myself with a straight face.

     While the flashbacks surged through Denki the shroud instantly disappears as he runs forward the window to catch Boruto.

"Boruto-kun!" Denki screams as Boruto successfully changed the direction of the second rail switch. As the rail switch was changed, his clones instantly dispersed when the two trains went towards different directions. The train's wheels sparked with specks of fire as both trains were prevented from collision.

Of course, that was Denki's spotlight. I couldn't steal it from him, since that's how the boys' relationship expanded, after all. I thought with a small smile upon my stoic face.

"Nice one, Denki!" Boruto exclaims toward the Kaminarimon heir.

"I can't hold on!" Denki mutters as he struggles to hold on the blond.

"Huh?! Just a little longer!" Boruto said in a panicked face. "You can do it! Denki!" Boruto boasted the boy with confidence.

      Before Denki lost his grip on Boruto's legs the bullies helped catch the two as two caught Boruto, while the other one caught Denki. After a few seconds, all three of the bullies lost their grip as well.

Wait, what?! This wasn't supposed to happen in the anime! My presence here impacts the plot?! I thought with alarm.

Everything had seem to go into slow motion once again as the five group of boys began to fall. I jumped down the train roof with acceleration as a warm feeling began to seep through my body.
Unconsciously, I began to shout.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Five clones were summoned holding onto each boy as all of the clones had their feet stationed on the train's side.

Nani (What)?! I have chakra?! I thought I was from the other world?! I'll just... I'll just deal with this later... I thought to myself.

As I brought all the boys inside the train, they all sighed in relief as my clones dispersed into smoke.

"We're okay!" Boruto exclaims in relief.

"Give me a break." One of the bullies stated.

"That was fun." Boruto randomly stated changing the topic. I gave Boruto a weirded out look at my seat next to the leader.

"No, it wasn't!" The leader and Denki protested towards Boruto in sync.

"Don't get mad. I was just kidding." Denki said to the leader in apology. The leader laughs at Denki accepting his attempted apology. Boruto glanced over the group smiling at their conversation.

      The happy moment couldn't come to last long as the last car separated from the whole train flipping onto its side.

"What do we do?! It won't hold." One of the kids said in slight panic.

Obviously... I thought.

"Let's jump onto the other one. Let's go." Denki suggested.

"You're right. Let's run." Boruto agreed grabbing ahold of the nearest bully's shoulder. I grabbed on the leader's shoulder as well, frightening him, since he had forgotten that I was there.

"Go!" All three of us shouted towards the civilian kids. The kids were socko (stunningly successful) with their jumps as they reached the first train car. The train began to slowly separate from the locomotive.

"Come on!" The leader suggested holding his hands out towards us. The car slowly stops as the locomotive continues on.

"Sorry, we've got somewhere to go." Denki says out towards the group on the car.

"That's right." Boruto exclaims reaching towards the wheel of the train. "Staying on the tracks isn't for us!" Boruto comebacks with confidence.

"Goodbye, boys." I yelled towards the boys winking mischievously as the leader blushed in embarrassment.

He totally has a crush on me. I thought with a smirk.

      The train begins to go off path as the train separates from its tracks.

---

At the Academy:
The Hokage and the teachers were calling attendance of the academy students for the entrance ceremony. Shino was in the middle of his attendance individually calling out students in his class.

"Akimichi Chocho."

"Hai (Yes/Here)."

"Izuno Wasabi."

"Hai."

"Uzumaki Boruto." No voice was spoken or heard. "Uzumaki Boruto!" Shino repeated.

"He's not here?" The Hokage questions.

"Uzumaki?" "That Uzumaki?" Two children whispered towards each other.

That Boruto. Even I made it on time. Shikadai thought yawning in boredom.

"That's so like him." Sarada mutters to herself.

"Are you listening, Sarada?" Chocho asks turning her head towards the Uchiha. Sarada tilts her head up in attention.

"You stay put. You have to make a nice, warm speech soon." Shikamaru told Naruto.

      In the distance, a noise could be heard, which alarmed the Hokage. Off the mountains, a train could be seen flying above the crowd at the Academy towards Hokage Naruto's face. Before anyone knew what was going on, the vehicle crashed on the side of the Hokage's face sending smoke and debris flying everywhere.

First POV (once again):
Boruto slowly comes out of the collision. "We made it." Boruto simply stated brushing dust off his left shoulder.
As the dust clears off, Boruto walks toward the highest point of the train posing in a prideful stance.

"Uzumaki Boruto... is here, dattebasa!" Boruto declares in a conceited tone, while looking down towards the crowd below.

      Hokage Naruto looks at Boruto with his eyes twitching in a bit of disapproval. "B-Boruto..."

      Others weren't better than the Hokage as the teachers were in shock with Boruto's actions as well. Konohamaru had his mouth agape, Anko was frozen in shock, Iruka had his hand against his face as Moegi had her mouth opened and frozen, while breathing in appall. Best of all, Shino's figure was all pale white, unable to comprehend Boruto's actions.

"Amazing... That guy... Talk about something embarrassing." Shikadai stated tiresomely.

Embarrassing... More like AWESOME! I thought with a hidden smirk. Somehow, I was able to hear Shikadai's thoughts too...

I guess I also have an advanced hearing too, I guess...

      For a bit longer, Boruto glances at his father before Shikamaru began to announce commands toward other teachers.

"Don't just stand there. Clear the students out!"

      In a flash, Konohamaru appeared before Boruto as he attempted to fight his 'brother'. The attacks were all blocked by Konohamaru as Boruto was finally caught with his hands behind his back.

"Time out! Time out! Sorry, Big Bro Konohamaru." Boruto said in an annoyed tone.

"You don't even look sorry... And from today, call me Sensei (Teacher)!" Konohamaru replied back with the same annoyed face.

"Huh? That's sorta creepy." Boruto complained.

"What do you mean by creepy?" The sensei asked.

      Boruto finally noticed our presence as I sat on the side of the train, while Denki began to climb up from the crash. "Hey! Heaven, Denki, are you okay? We made it in time for the entrance ceremony!"

"Wha-?! You got other kids involved?" Konohamaru asked in shock.

"So what? We're fine." Boruto concluded to the adult.

      As the conversation continues on, Denki's eyes widen in awe. Uzumaki Boruto, you're-

"I'm not going to call you Sensei." Boruto continues to argue in disagreement.

"What is with your attitude?! Boruto, just try listening sometimes!" Konohamaru exclaimed to the blond.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Boruto yells in pain.

---

      Later on during the day, the prototype was removed from the Hokage's face. The Hokage was currently in his office looking at a scroll on his desk with a serious expression on his face.

      Shikamaru explained the earlier situation towards the Uzumaki Hokage. "Taking a prototype for the thunder rail and running amok, causing damage to the Hokage's Great Stone Face. No one was hurt so everything is okay but..."

      The Uzumaki was laughing at his son's behavior. "Sorry..."

The Nara breaks his frown into a small smile. "Well, this is from the president of Kaminarimon company." Shikamaru hands the Uzumaki a packet of paper. "They will pay for all the repairs for the damage in town. It seems that Boruto stuck up for his classmate. Despite all that's happened, he's quite grateful. He says his son has changed."

The Nara continues on. "Along with your son and the Kaminarimon heir, a girl identified as Uzume Heaven was present with them. She has no present background as we are unable to find her village or yet her status. It seemed as if the girl had appeared out of no where! Although, those boys do seem fond of the girl."

Naruto turns his chair towards the window. "I see..." The Hokage said with a small smile appearing upon his face.

---

Two Weeks Later...
(Third POV)
"I wonder what's gonna happen to my easy life at the Academy?" Boruto muttered to himself. The boy spots an ebony haired girl with a boy wearing glasses chatting with each other. "Hey! Long time no see!" The blond exclaimed in greeting.

"Ohayou (Good morning), Boruto-kun." Denki greeted happily.

"Hisashiburi (Long time no see), Boruto-san." Heaven addressed smilingly holding up a peace sign with a closed eye smile.

The blond walks in the middle of the group. " My suspension's finally over."

"I should've been the one who was punished." Denki uttered quietly for us to hear. " Why did you cover up for me?" He asks facing Boruto.

"Huh? Oh yeah? It's no big deal." Boruto simply answered.

"Yeah, bro! It is cool! Nothing to worry about!" Heaven exclaimed towards the boy with glasses.

"O-Okay." Denki answers back.

"But Heaven and I made it in time for the entrance ceremony. Thanks!" Boruto responded with a smile.

"No, I should be the one thanking you two." Denki replied causing us to go into silence. Boruto and Heaven glances at Denki.

"What?" Denki asks looking at the blond and the blacknette.

"Nah, it's nothing." Boruto riposted.

"Really, forget it." Heaven retorted.

I wonder what that was. The Uzumaki thought in curiosity.

That's for me to know and for you to find out. Heaven thought with an unnoticeable smile getting used to hearing his thoughts. (You adapting girl...)

"Oh, Ohayou." Chōchō greeted towards the group.

"Morning." The blond simply greeted.

"Ohayou, girls!" Heaven greeted.

"Ohayou, Heaven! Huh, I wonder who that was..." Chōchō stated ignoring Boruto's presence annoying the blond in the process.

"Who knows? Mr. Kaminarimon and Ms. Uzume should be more careful. Stupidity is contagious." Sarada pointed out professionally annoying the blond even further as the two girls continued to walk into the Academy.

"So you..." Boruto began to ask.

"I got into the ninjutsu program." Denki simply replied.

"For your dad?" The blond questions.

"No, I just think ninjutsu is awesome. I'm gonna study new ninjutsu and try to incorporate it with machinery and science." Denki quickly explains to the others.

"Really?" The Uzumaki asks with a smile on his face. "That's great, if that's what you want."

"What about you, Heaven? Sure okaa-san allowed you to stay at my house, but you didn't tell that you never signed any Academy papers!" The blond exclaimed surprising the boy with glasses.

"Funny story..." Heaven replied sheepishly rubbing her head as she had a closed eye smile on her face.

"Denki... Heaven... Can I see your homework?" Chōchō asks.

"Sure." Denki simply answered walking ahead of the blond.

"Seriously, Chōchō-chan. You didn't finish your homework?" Heaven asks in a hint of disapproval as she walks toward the Uchiha.

"It's ok with me, but what do you do at home?" Denki questions the Akimichi.

"Did you just ask me that? Is that something you would ask a lady?" Chōchō scolds at the boy avoiding his question.

Boruto stares at his father's broken stone face on the Hokage's Great Stone Face.

Whatever path I choose, it's got nothing to do with Dad. I'll walk my own path. 'Cuz this is my story! Boruto thinks to himself with a smile, fist bumping the sky.

Heaven glances back towards the blond. Sure you may disrespect your dad now, Boruto, but you have many things to learn. Walking your own path means finding your own ninja way, isn't it right, Boruto? Well, I'm glad that I was given the opportunity to be in your story, after all, this will be one hectic journey... The blacknette thought to herself as she waited for the blond boy to catch up.

Episode 1 Complete...

"I'm going to be the star from today on!"

"Riding on the Hokage's coat tails, huh?"

"Oops, did I just say that out loud?"

"I know you've been like this for a long time, but why are you so sarcastic?"

"Oh sorry."

"If it touched a nerve, I take it back... but..."

"Next time in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations: The Hokage's Son!"

"I don't consider you worth my trust."

---

[Author's Note: Done with Episode One! I guess it took three long chapters to finish one episode, but do you guys like the story this long? Should I skip some parts to make it shorter? Leave a comment down below and vote if you enjoy the story!!!]

Word Count: 4,000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
10.3K 697 31
- ‹𝟹 :: 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗅, 𝗌𝖾𝗂 ⟡ 𝗎𝗓𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗎𝗍𝗈 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 𝗇𝖺...
11.5K 509 18
Boruto and Sarada have always been close friends ever since they were three. They did everything together.. play, eat, grow up, train, and they were...
22.8K 862 49
You will possibly have to read the five last chapters of Iruka's Life to understand a bit of what's happening at the start. -‐‐----- "I think we...