Rin Okumura x Male! Reader!

By rosetealatte

You are a shy, nerdy, little uke (even if you're tall and buff just go along xD). One day you're in the libra... More

Meeting Him
After School
His Partner
GODDAMMIT YUKIO!
"I love you"s?
Uh Oh Spaghettios
FML
DUN DUN DUN
Fifty Shades Of Shut The Hell Up
πŸ˜€
πŸ˜‡
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Portal
Marital??
Fan Art Announcement
Bonus Chapter: Halloween
Flames of Love
RESULTS
Bonus: Titania030
Bonus: Cynophobia
Its The Final Countdown
A/N
OuO

You Just Got Rekt

5.5K 167 209
By rosetealatte

Your POV:

"But I didn't even want your mark! You fucking bastard!!" I screeched.

"I'm a demon. I don't care what you call me." He smirked down at me and a chill went down my spine.

I crossed my arms. "Why are you keeping me here?" I asked saltily.

He got a devious grin and he leaned in close, "You're going to be my bride~"

Rin's POV:

Yukio and I ran through the decaying streets that was hell. I saw the palace up ahead and knew for a fact that it was where ___ was being held.

"He's there. I know it." I said with confidence.

"I agree. But how do we get him out?"  Yukio asked me.

Fuck. I didn't think of that. I bit my lip and stared at the blazing palace. "I don't know. We'll just run in, great idea."

Yukio blinked, "Are you being sarcastic?"

I didn't answer as I ran for the doors. He muttered a 'goddammit' under his breath before chasing me.

We kicked open the doors and started yelling for ___.

The servants stared at us in shock and happiness like the prodigal sons returned. OH WAIT. I ignored them and looked from room to room.

Yukio's POV:

Rin and I split up to make it easier to find ___. It was just like him to get kidnapped.

I sighed and rubbed my face as he looked around. I was worried, sure, but this wouldn't have happened if Rin wouldn't have made him mad!

I heard noises coming from three doors down (appreciate my puns you peasants xD). When I walked over I saw Rin burning blue as he glared and growled at... Satan.

Satan was smirking and holding and unconscious ___ at his side. "Glad you could make it. You're both invited to the marital ceremony."

____ just got Rekt by a demon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 549 13
Following the aftermath of Aizen's betrayal and the Ryoka Incident. Y/N Kuromizumi finds himself promoted to the open Captain position. Being the new...
883K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12.7K 352 24
{~ hisoka x m reader~} this will have bl(boy love, as in y/n is gay) y/n is a assassin. He has never been one for friends, or any other relationships...