Demonic Teardrops

By Silver1010

Bill's managed to get a human body. (Well it isn't all that human when you have wings, tail and horns.) Dippe... More

~The Beginning Is Always Bad~
~ Food? Yay!~
~Seeing A Savior~
~"BLOODY HELL, BEING EXPERIMENTED ON HURTS!!!!!"~
~Sleep~
~LOVE IS HOLY~
~Love? I Hate The Word.~
~I found your story~
~The Demon Realm~
~Dream~
~Aftermath~
~Breaking Point~ (Im so sorry)
~Quiet~

~AwAKenING~

82 3 2
By Silver1010

"Stupid meat sack" Said a voice. his voice, hoarse from disuse.
He couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't feel, he supposed if he ended up like this, he belonged like this in the first place.

He was hungry, he realised, when his stomach rolled with pain and his eyes flew open, black splotches overtaking his vision, hiding away someone, someone that appeared to be helping him.

His arm hooked around someone's neck, and someone's arm held his waist, thin and caving, the bones protruding out of his seemingly deflated body.

The someone stumbled with the extra weight he added on, it seemed to be a boy as his grunt was deep as he picked him up.

"You'll be fine, you stupid demon." Said the boy and instantaneously, his memory clicked back into place.

Dipper Pines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
25.5K 295 16
When the quirkless people were scared of the quirked they summoned an ancient spirit they thought it would be a lion or Jaguar but they summoned a so...
127K 4.9K 50
This book is based well started off from the Hosu city incident if you remember if you still have no clue it was the Stain incident any light bulbs t...