Risei Namikaze ; uzumaki's de...

By Chocochibi

She's minato's cousin who was handed all the techniques of the uzumaki family. Thus known as the uzumaki desc... More

1: An Orphan
2: Knowing Risei
3: Like~
4: I want to Be By Your Side
5: I Can't Do Anything About You
6: Invitation to Minato's House
7: Guaranteed Request
8: A Promise
9: They're Gone
10: Your Family
11: Time Doesn't Run Fast Enough
12: Shisui is Mine
13: His Last Words
14: Cold. Cruel.
15: Clan Massacre
16: Like Their Mum
17: Team 7's Exam
18: Team 7's First Mission
19: I Want to be Second
20: Risei Meets Orochimaru
21: She Went to Akatsuki
22: I Love You Now
23: Her Wilfulness
24: Leaving Akatsuki
25: Permission to Stay
26: Sweet Letters
27: I Won't Break My Promises
28: Not Helping
29: Seeing Kurama
30: Secret Deal With Sai
31: A Baby
32: Recovering Jiraiya's Body
33: Do You Want to be a Junchuriki?
35: Seeing Sasuke Again
36: I Can Afford To Be Wilful
37: Family
38: Grown Up
39: Risei vs Pein
40: Back to Konoha
41: Bet On Me
42: Felt Like Home
43: You're an Akatsuki Aren't You?!
44: Danzou is Finally... Dead
45: A Little Surprise
46: Still That Cute Risei
47: Just Death Like That...
48: Think About Me
49: My Short Hair
50: You Deserve Me
51: Beginning of War
52: Haku vs My Team
53: Itachi Revived.
54: Meeting Minato
55: I Like Everything Now (End)

34: Itachi's Death

1.3K 27 2
By Chocochibi

Sasuke: you've been looking at me for months. Cat. Seating on that same tree. I'm pretty sure you're spying on me. But you haven't done anything to me. What's your aim?

" Meow. "

Sasuke sighs " I look so stupid. "

" Meow." And the cat jumps of tree and snuggles to Sasuke's leg " meow." Sasuke smiles and squats down playing with its fur.

" Meow. Nano desu."

Sasuke retreats in his steps "you are a summoning cat."

Nano: don't be like that. I've been watching you everyday so she can see you through my eyes.

Sasuke: she?

Nano: um. Risei Namikaze.

Sasuke: risei-nee... What does she want?

Nano: she made a promise to watch over you. Don't tell her I said that. It's a secret.

Sasuke : I see.

Nano: it's painful you know. Kabuto always tried to use the baton to hit me. Then I had to act like a stupid kid and act dead.

Sasuke: it's been hard on you.

Nano: well... Then don't let Kabuto hit me.
.
.
.

Sasuke vs orochimaru

_______________________________

Risei activates the seal that communicates to the seal on itachi " .... Itachi. Itachi. Can you hear me? If you're not free now, cough twice. "

... .... .... ....

Risei sighs...

Itachi: risei.

Risei; itachi!! Let's meet. I've something to tell you.

Itachi: just tell it to me .

Risei: I need to meet you.

Itachi : .... Fine. Teleport here.

Risei teleports to him and the moment she sees him, she hugs him " itachi..." She squeezes him " I missed you..."  He squeezes her back " risei." She looks into his eyes... And her tears flowed... He dries them for her " wilful." She hugs him again " neh... I... Didn't tell you something very important..."

" Arigato. " He squeezes her " you did the right thing. " He kisses her cheek " you can have a family. Go to sunagakure."

Risei: you know...

He cups her head and kissess her in the hair " what's his name?"

Risei: richi.

Itachi: I see...

Risei lies comfortably in his embrace onto his chest " sasuke has killed off orochimaru. No... More accurately, Sasuke ate orochimaru. He has become really strong now."

Itachi: I see.

Risei: be careful. Sasuke is looking to kill you. Mmm... Someone's coming. I'm leaving.

He smiles " um. " Giving her a kiss on the lips.

Risei : Don't die. Both of you. Promise me.

Itachi: promise you.

" Um. " And she body flickers.
_______________________________

Sasuke vs itachi

She cries... " Itachi... Baka. What happened to the promise." She starts to heal up the wounded flesh. She kissess his lips " damn it... Why do all of them have to die..." She turns around " Obito. "

Obito : I'm surprised. Even that uchiha Itachi didn't know my name. He thought I was Madara. Everyone did.

Risei: I've always been the sensitive kind. I remembered every familiar chakra. I knew you the first time I saw you.

Obito: I'm familiar to you?

Risei: you're minato's student. An uchiha. And ... Someone who attracted my attention then. Not that  I like you. I have shisui. Kakashi-san's teammate. There was no way I couldn't have you not familiar.

Obito: eh... I attracted your attention then?

Risei: you were honest with your feelings in a way.

Obito: then why didn't you tell Itachi?

Risei: I wasn't sure if there was someone behind you manipulating you. Killing you might just make the person snake back into his hole. Plus... I didn't see any benefit in tell itachi to underestimate you. There's also the part where I can't kill you. People with the sharingan... There's no way I can defeat them.

Obito: minato did. You're kind of his student right? Have some confidence.

Risei: I can't defeat them. Sharingan... They all remind me of the loving uchiha clan...cos I don't have a family. Except for danzou. He's disgusting. But I'm sure I can't defeat him. He knows that technique.

Obito: I see... Itachi's sharingan. Give it to me. For Sasuke. His eyes aren't going to make it.

"I'll give it to you when you call me. I'll put it on for him. " Risei throws him a scroll " now, go away. I need to some time with my itachi."

And Obito body flickers.

Risei: at one point of time... I had a family. And then it's gone. Just when I had one more short moment of family... I guess... I'm not meant to have family.

She stores his body into a scroll and keeps it into her bag " what are you talking about... You wanted to marry him because he could have died. Isn't it?" Then she sighs " but not like that... With a fight with Sasuke..." And tears flows down again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
1.8K 25 3
What if Minato and Kushina had a daughter? What if her name was Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze? What if she had two siblings younger than her, but loved, wh...
384K 13K 43
Sasaki Senna, a bounty hunter. She lost her family and was saved by non other than Itachi. He train her to be a ninja and left her to survive the cru...
97.3K 2K 34
this is a story of a daughter that is forced to get married and has two older brothers. she is also a uchiha and sasuke's twin!?! hold on what!?!?!?