CROSS MY HEART ♕ teen wolf [1]

Autorstwa lowkeyserenity

Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, onl... Więcej

heyyy! it's been a while
ᴄʀᴏss ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

1.1K 35 11
Autorstwa lowkeyserenity

I groan lightly as I opened my eyes feeling something warm on my face, I opened one eye to see it was the blinds open making me turn my head. I hear another groan making me look to see Brett sleeping peacefully beside me, the memory of last night coming back making me smile.

He had his arm draped over my stomach, I went to lift his arm off me but he had tightened his grip making me see he was stirring awake. His eyes opened and he sees me smiling sheepishly making me chuckle.

"Good morning."

"Morning to you." I said kissing his cheek and then going to go but he holds me back making me laugh.

"Stay in bed a little while longer." He says pulling me into him and I chuckled looking at him.

"I would love too but unless you want me to wet the bed like a 4 year old let me go." I said and he complies making me throw the covers off. I had Brett's shirt on with shorts and I walked over to the bathroom seeing Kira standing there making me smirk.

"Morning." Kira says, just as Scott opens his door smiling at us.

"Morning sis."

"Morning you two. Sleep well?" I asked with a smirk making Scott roll his eyes, he walks off with Kira right behind him.

She looks at me making me wink at her and she blushes leaving the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush starting to brush my teeth when Brett walks in, he kisses my cheek making me smile. I grabbed a spare toothbrush from one of the drawers handing it to him and he brushes his teeth next to me.

I had finished brushing my teeth walking back into the room to look at what I was going to wear today. I feel Brett come up behind me wrapping his arms around me, starting to kiss my neck making me smirk as I turned around looking up at him.

"Spend the day with me."

"And do what exactly?"

"Nothing." Brett says kissing up the side of my face making me smile, "We don't have to do anything."

"I mean if we're not going to be doing anything then that's just boring." I said and he pulls away smirking at me tilting his head.

"I can think of one thing we could be doing?"

"Oh you do, is that right?"

"Mhm, yeah." Brett says before leaning down to kiss me, I responded immediately bringing my hands to his face. He backs me up to the bed until I was laying down and he's hovering, his hands going under the shirt now.

I pulled away from him before backing up to the top of the bed then pulling him back down to kiss me. Just as the kiss was getting heated, I hear the door open before a voice cuts in making Brett pull away quickly seeing Stephanie at the door.

"That's definitely not a sight I wanted to see first thing in the morning." She says chuckling and I narrow my eyes looking at her.

"Seriously, you don't know how to knock?"

"I'm sorry, was I supposed to know that you were going to be having sex?"

"Oh my god, she's having sex?" Another voice cuts in and I see Lydia appearing looking into the room smirking, "Oh my god that's where you went to last night? You are so cunning. I cannot believe you, finally you get laid."

"Lydia, seriously?" I said making Brett laugh and I slap his chest throwing him a look.

"What? I'm just saying. It's been like what? A year and a couple months since. And the last guy was Isaac. Or was it Cora?"

"Oh my god, Lydia!"

"Cora as in my cousin Cora? Wait, you had sex with Isaac?" Malia says now joining the girls making me groan, "I thought Isaac was with Allison?"

"They were but this was before those two got together. Carmen and Isaac just fooled around a couple times. Then with Cora I think it was a bit intimate before she left."

"Lydia, I swear to god if you say anything more I will rip out your tongue." I said giving her a glare before sighing, "Now, will somebody tell me why all three of you are at my door harassing me first thing in the morning?"

"We are going to go get food. You two are more than welcome to join us."

"Oh right, is that before or after you just unveiled my whole life story?"

"We'll see you two downstairs." Stephanie says chuckling as she and the rest of the girls follow her out. I hear laughing coming from Brett making me turn to raise an eyebrow at him and he smiles.

"I swear to god Brett."

"What?" He says laughing as he sits there, "I just think it's interesting that you never mentioned this before?"

"Oh like you're so open about your past relationships." I said giving him a look as I go to get out of bed and he grabs me turning me to him.

"I don't care about the past I care about us and now." Brett says making me sigh nodding, he kisses me sweetly pulling away, "I think what I'm most surprised about is to hear you've been with a girl."

"That's your main concern right now? Me being with a girl."

"I just never knew you went both ways."

"Baby, there's a lot you don't know." I said giving him a smirk as I walked away from him.

I grabbed clothes from my bag, I had a shower last night before going to sleep so I decided to change. I just changed into a hoodie and tracksuit pants, I left my hair out before going to my room seeing Brett had changed. I slipped on my shoes, I looked to see the locket sitting on my dresser.

I picked it up before putting it on, looking at it once more before letting it drop to hit my chest. We both left the room to go downstairs seeing everyone hanging around deciding where for us to go. I saw Liam down there and he gives me a smile, I excuse myself from Brett walking over to him.

"Hey."

"Hey, you have fun last night?" I asked looking at him and he chuckles nodding.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool. I tried looking for you since you disappeared but then I saw Brett gone too so I assumed he was with you." Liam says and I chuckled nodding at him.

"Yeah I wasn't feeling all too well so I crashed early."

"Crashed early? Sure."

"Shut up." I said laughing as I shoved him playfully and he laughs. I hear his phone going off and I looked to see it was Mason, Liam sighs clicking it off and I frowned, "You okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's just Mason. He's been suspicious lately about everything and I just don't know what to do."

"I get how hard it is, I do. I'm sorry you feel that way."

"It's cool."

"You know you can always invite him out with us. I'm sure the group wouldn't mind an extra freshman hanging around."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I mean Mason is your best friend. You don't want to lose that. Plus it's not like we're saving the world just yet." I said smiling at him and he looks over at me, "And when the time is right, you can tell him."

"Thanks Carmen." Liam says and I smiled hugging him making him chuckle. As we finished talking the group decided where we should go and we left all in our cars. It was just Brett and I in my car, we talked about anything until we got to a café.

Brett and I walked in just as the same time as everyone, we sat down and he throws an arm over my chair talking to the group. I was grateful the group was talking and accepting him, we had ordered food and dug in straight away.

Spending time with the pack having no worries was what I loved the most. We sometimes got into saving the world so much we never had time to hang out, I mean living in Beacon Hills never gave us that chance.

I sat there laughing at Stephanie who was making everyone laugh, I looked at each person seeing them hold their stomachs in laughter. It made my heart swell seeing my family, I finally got to know my true past and got a sister out of all of it. We sat there for another two hours before we all started making a move out of there.

"You guys just want to come home to mine and chill?" Stephanie asked the group and we all nodded a yes.

"Will there be food?" Malia says and I chuckled looking at her smiling.

"Malia, we just ate? How can you be hungry again?" Kira says holding her stomach in proving she was full.

"She's dating Stiles, what can you expect?" I said raising an eyebrow making Stiles give me a look and we all laughed.

"Alright let's go, I wanna watch a movie." Lydia says linking arms with Stephanie making Scott, Stiles and I look at her.

"Not the Notebook." We said in unison making everyone laugh as she gasped scoffing rolling her eyes.

"If I have to watch the Notebook for the millionth time, I will cut out my own eyes and feed it to myself." I said looking at her getting groans and laughs from the group.

"That's disturbing." Liam says grimacing and I give him an innocent smile as I walked back wads.

"Catch you losers there." I said saluting them as I walked off to the car with Brett coming up beside me.

We got to the car and just as I go to get into the car Brett pulls me back to him, I went to question him but he leans down to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss throwing my hands on his shoulder pulling him down more as we kissed at the front of the car, I pulled away smiling at him.

"What was that for?"

"Am I not allowed to kiss you now?" Brett says smirking at me and I chuckled shaking my head.

"No, I didn't say that. I don't mind it." I said smiling as I brought him down to kiss him sweetly on the lips and he looks at me.

"I wanna take you on a date."

"When?"

"Tonight."

"Tonight?" I said chuckling looking at him and he nods, "What's the occasion?"

"Just to celebrate you not dying." Brett says shrugging his shoulders making me slap him and he laughs, "I just want to be able to go out on a date with you."

"Okay, sure. What do I have to wear for this said date?"

"You could show up in a trash bag and still be beautiful."

"You're kissing my ass. What is it you really want?" I said looking at him and he laughs shaking his head.

"Just you."

"Wow if I knew what a romantic you were Talbot, we could've done this a lot sooner."

"Oh yeah?" Brett says raising an eyebrow and I shrugged making him laugh leaning down to kiss me again.

We pulled away from each other and got into the car, and we were off to Stephanie's. I grabbed some comfy clothes off Stephanie before we all gathered in the living room. We didn't actively watch the movie, we were more just talking amongst each other. The girls and I were in the kitchen while we left the boys to all talk in the living room.

"So, I'm the only single person in this group right now?" Stephanie asked looking at us and we all pretty much shrugged.

"Well expect me of course." Lydia says making me look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Weren't you and Parrish having a thing going on?"

"You and Parrish? The deputy?" Malia says raising her eyebrow from beside me as we looked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"It wasn't anything. I just helped him figure things out."

"I bet it was more than that." Stephanie says winking at her making us all laugh. I hear footsteps making me turn to see Brett and I smiled up at him.

"I'm going to head home so I can get changed."

"You can take my car."

"You sure?" Brett asked and I chuckled nodding as I gave him the keys.

"Wreck the car Talbot and I'll hang your wolf ass on a flagpole." I said smiling at him and he chuckles leaning down to kiss me.

"That was romantic for you?" Stephanie asked raising an eyebrow making me laugh as I pulled away from him.

"See you later." He says kissing me once more before turning to the girls, "See you ladies later."

"Bye Brett." The girls say in unison making him smile and he leaves, I smiled to myself before looking to see the girls all smirking at me.

"What?" I said giving them a deadpanned look and they all laugh.

"He's got you blushing. To see the day that happened, I thought I'd have to be practically dying." Lydia says and I rolled my eyes as I walked over to the fridge.

"He took your car?"

"Yeah he's coming back to pick me up anyway."

"Why?" Kira asked and I pulled out apple juice from the fridge grabbing a cup.

"He's taking me on a date tonight." I said as I poured the drink, I hear a loud gasp making me jump to see them all staring at me, "What?"

"You're going on a date with him?! Tonight?!" Stephanie says her eyes wider than Lydia's if that was even possible.

"I've been on a date with him before."

"Are you kidding me right now? We have to go!" Lydia says grabbing me out before I could get a drink with the girls all in tow.

"Where are we going?"

"To get ready!"

"Oh shit." I said groaning making me be dragged by her and I look to see the boys staring confused, "Help me."

"I don't want to get in the middle of that." Stiles says leaning back in his chair as I was being dragged away.

===

For the rest of the day, the girls had been trying to piece together an outfit plus makeup and hair. It was mainly Lydia and Stephanie who were doing all the planning while Kira and Malia sat off to the sides watching them work.

I had taken a shower and I was now sitting in Stephanie's room with a towel on facing Kira and Malia on the bed. Stephanie did my makeup and hair as a request I asked her not to do much, which hopefully she listened too.

Once Stephanie was done with that, Lydia had me get ready with an outfit she had picked out. I changed into it, not being able to see it because I "had to wait to reveal everything" whatever the hell that means. I walked out and the girls all looked up smiling making me turn to the mirror.

I was wearing a teal coloured silk dress that hung to my curves, my hair was laid down my back half of it tied so it was out of my face. You couldn't tell I had makeup on, it was all natural. Lydia stands there with a proud smile on her face as she looks in the mirror, before holding up heels.

"Now this."

"What am I wearing? And why am I wearing it?" I said looking at her and she rolls her eyes.

"I asked Brett what you should wear tonight."

"And he said a skimpy dress?"

"Hey! It's not skimpy, it's classy." Stephanie says looking at me and I rolled my eyes looking at her.

"I just don't get why I'm in it. Like now."

"You look really good." Kira says looking at me and I sighed looking at the girls.

"I just wanna know why I'm in this and not a usual pair of black clothing."

"Because you need to stop looking so emo all the time." Lydia says shoving the heels in my hands and I sighed.

"Wait, are-are you nervous?" Malia says sniffling making me look at her with a deadpanned look.

"Are you seriously sniffing me, right now?"

"You smell like Stiles but way more anxiety. I mean you usually smell like that too, like all the time but this time it's like way up there."

"What are you nervous about? You look great." Stephanie says looking at me and I pursed my lips looking at Lydia.

"I'm pretty sure the only reason I'm even in this is because of you. Fess up, now." I said just as I said that her phone rings making her smirk.

"Saved by the bell." Lydia says before she and the girls all leave the room, Kira gives me a thumbs up as she leaves. I sucked it up as I put on the black heels and I gave myself one more look over.

"You're fine. You're great." I mumbled to myself making me scoff as I stood up straighter. I picked up the clutch from Stephanie's bed that had my things and I left her room.

"Sometime today would be nice." Stephanie yells up the stairs making the girls giggle and I started descending the stairs.

"Oh yeah, how about you wear heels again pretty much after 7 years. The only heels I have are in my boots." I said as I come into view making everyone laugh, soon as they spot me all eyes were on me making me nervous.

"Holy shit." Liam says looking at me as I got to the bottom of the stairs, I chuckled smiling lightly as I looked at the boys.

"So, how do I look?"

"You look absolutely amazing." Mason says looking at me and I smiled widely, I looked at Scott who was smiling at me.

"You look beautiful Carmen." Scott says and he shakes his head looking at me, "You really do."

"Really?"

"Any man is lucky to even be within breathing distance of you."

"Shut up." I said laughing as I shoved his shoulder making him laugh, I shake my head the smile not wiping off my face.

"I'm surprised you're rocking something other than black." Stiles says looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You really- you look-uh, you look g-grea-amazing." Liam says stuttering before clearing his throat, "You look great Carmen."

"Thanks blue."

"Nice one." Stephanie says throwing an arm over Liam's shoulder making me chuckle. I hear the doorbell making me turn around gulping as I looked at her.

I took a deep breath as I approached the door opening it, my eyes landed on Brett. He goes to say something before his eyes landed on me, looking me over, making the butterflies in my stomach not get any better.

I took the chance to look him over, he was in a suit his hair was slicked back making me stand there. The suit was nice and fitting on his body, making everything in my head go off.

"You clean up nice Talbot." I said looking at him and he stares at me, looking me up and down several times.

"You-uh, you really uh-wow." He says finally making me smile, heat rising up on the back of my neck.

"You really go have a way with men, don't you Carmen?" Stephanie says making me chuckle shaking my head as I looked at her, she winks at me making me smile turning back to Brett smiling at him and he does the same.

"Bring her back by 8, sharp." Stiles says cutting in between Brett and I, making me turn to see him trying to evil eye Brett, "I mean it wolf boy and she better not be harmed in any way, shape or form. Not a single hair on her dark brunette head."

"Okay I think that's enough of that." Scott says grabbing our best friend turning to us, "You two have a good night. Stay safe." He kisses my head and drags Stiles away making Stiles groan.

"I've had quite enough of you guys hauling me around." Stiles says making me snicker shaking my head before looking to Brett.

"You ready?" Brett says and I nodded, he holds his arm out making me smile linking my arm and then walking out the house.

"And if you're doing it, make sure to wrap it!" Malia yells out making me shake my head as I throw the finger back making her and the girls laugh. We get to the car and Brett opens the door for me making me smile hopping in, he closes the door then jogs to the other side getting in.

"So, do I get to know where we're going?"

"No."

"Not even the littlest of hints?" I said batting my eyelashes at him and he chuckles turning to me.

"You may be cute, but you're just going to have to wait." Brett says starting the car smirking at me.

"Have you forgotten I hate surprises?"

"No. But I guess you're just going to have to be patient then, huh?" He says making me smirk lightly, he pulls out of the driveway and we get on to the road.

We were driving to god knows where, talking on little topics to keep the ride going. I was looking out the window for most of the ride, staring up at the stars. We had finally stopped and I looked around, but it was too dark for anything. Brett came to open up my door helping me out and I looked at him.

"Where are we?" I asked frowning looking at Brett who had only a smirk on his face.

"Come on, this way. It's not far." Brett says grabbing my hand pulling me with him. We walked for a couple seconds before a wide smile came on to my face looking at what was in front of me.

A couple meters in front of me sat a white gazebo, a long bridge that led to it. We got closer to it walking over the bridge that had fairy lights, I see it was all light up with a table set with candles. We got to the end and Brett lets go of my hand standing at the table.

"M'lady?" He says making me laugh as he slides a chair out, I walked over sitting down and he tucks me in. He goes over to the speaker connecting his phone and playing a song before he comes to sit down.

"Brett this is amazing. You really didn't have to do all this, we could've gotten In N Out." I said looking at him and he chuckles.

"Who says we didn't?" Brett says before lifting up a picnic basket opening it to see burger and fries sitting in there, "Don't worry its warm enough for us to eat."

"Oh what did I deserve to receive such a gracious meal." I said making him laugh as he places it in front of me and we started to eat.

We started eating and going back and forth between each other with questions, talking about anything. We had finished eating and we were still sitting down, I was laughing at what he was telling me shaking my head as I sipped my drink.

"So, you headed back to Beacon Hills next year?" Brett asked me and I smiled lightly nodding.

"Yeah, that was the deal. I head back after a year. The only reason I was there was to get me away from everything."

"That didn't really work, did it?"

"No, it didn't." I said chuckling softly before looking at him, "But yet again, I didn't expect to have anything hold me back."

"You don't have to move. You could stay." He says and I smiled tilting my head looking at him.

"I want to be able to spend Senior Year with my best friends. Plus, I'm sure Stephanie would be able to keep you company." I said making him laugh as he leaned back in his chair. He had his jacket off looking at me smiling.

"I didn't expect to find anything either. This year I was supposed to focus on lacrosse, but I guess I found something else."

"Lucky you, I guess."

"Lucky me." Brett says smirking lightly at me and I smirk back, "Wanna dance?"

"I don't dance. Definitely not." I said and he gets up changing the music to something slow before coming back to me holding a hand out.

I pursed my lips but he continues to stand there making me sigh, grabbing his hand as I stand up. He pulls me into his body, his hands on my waist and I put mine on his shoulders as we began to sway in sync.

"So you do dance."

"Not willingly."

"Not bad. Is that a secret talent of yours? Sick dance moves." Brett says making me laugh as I shake my head.

"Uh, no. I was trained when I was a kid for pageants."

"You were a pageant girl? You're kidding?"

"I wish I was. Being friends with Lydia, she would make you do a lot." I said making Brett chuckle and I snickered, "We uh- we competed in ice skating too."

"You continue to surprise me."

"I mean if you know everything about me, how will I ever keep you interested?"

"Trust me Carmen, I already am." Brett says, I looked up at him as he looks all over my face, "You know you're not like anyone I've ever met."

"Maybe because I'm a witch with anger management problems." I said raising an eyebrow and he laughs shaking his head.

"You are more than that Carmen, and I see that. I see a lot in you. You are everything Carmen Le Torneau." Brett says making my playfulness drop as I looked him over.

"That's one way to get into a girls pants Talbot." I said chuckling lowly and he smiles

"Will you be my girlfriend Carmen?"

"I thought we were already dating, you know for like three weeks now?"

"Well it's not official until someone asks, right?" Brett says making me smile shaking my head at him bringing my hand to his face biting my lip.

"I don't know how you got me to like you in the span of seven months." I said teasing and he chuckled shrugging his shoulders.

"Trust me, I'm just as shocked as you are." He says making me laugh looking up at him, I lean up to him and he meets me half way.

______________________________________________________

a/n

this is just a filler chapter, hope you guys liked it. i honestly think i've got two more chapters to go for this book, i'm just over the amount that i used to have if you get what i mean.

n e wayyy, i'm hoping to pump out these last few chapters soon. ima take a break & work on other things then get right into it for the sequel.

talk to you guys next time xoxo

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

98.6K 1K 8
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ↬ in which Tar...
264 22 7
Carmen McCall had never taken interest in whatever idiotic shenanigans her adoptive brother and his best friend got pulled into, until she notices th...
520K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...
125K 2.7K 54
After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secrets, talents and a certain someone in her eye, after r...