Voxman Oneshots.

By xlunarfanfics

Here you can request some oneshots for Venombox (Venomous x Box man) fanfics! It takes about a day to make a... More

Some first things
nothing new, but have a random update-
I'm Sorry.
Arms Tonite.
request time!!

The First Date!

3.2K 72 43
By xlunarfanfics

Voxman - First Date - Requested by Peridii

It was a rather cold evening at the moment. The season was changing to fall, so there was a literal feeling of freezing, and Professor Venomous had to hold back on bio-engineering experiments for the day. Other than those factors leading to metaphorical frost, there were many parts of the day that were important to Professor Venomous. First, a babysitter actually agreed to take care of his genetically mutated mouse child, allowing him to have the night off. Second, he had the night off to go on an outing with his business partner Lord Boxman.

Within the past few months from the meeting at Boxman's factory, which was at first a complete disaster, the ties between the two of them have became stronger. Instead of ending his relationship with Boxman, Venomous experienced just how devoted the robotic engineer was with vanquishing heroes. It's rare to see villains enjoying the sport of such a thing nowadays, and seeing Lord Boxman enjoying it just as much as he does formed a special interest for them to converse about. Not to mention, whether Venomous would like to admit it to himself or not, the two have become increasingly intimate. The passion for squashing heroes soon turned into passion for many other hobbies, which turned into a passionate bond shared by the two of them.

The professor walked out of his room within the more 'house-like' area of his laboratory, wearing a formal dark grey suit with pants, along with an eggplant purple undershirt and black tie. Along with the attire, he was also wearing his trademark white high heels. As he was about to walk out he saw Fink struggling to get out of the babysitter's clutches to go with him.
"BOSSWAITIWON'TLETYOUGOALONE-", Fink shouted desperately, most likely out of jealousy once again.
"...Make sure that she doesn't attempt to get out of the lab again.", Professor Venomous said politely to the babysitter.
"Don't worry, Venomous. I've under-estimated your warning before. I'll try to keep my eye on her better next time.", the babysitter replied, smiling but also internally concerned.
The professor then walked out of his laboratory, and entered his car to head to an address that Boxman had sent for the business meeting tonight.

-+-

As Venomous had arrived to the place, and parked in the nearby parking lot, he got great imagery of how fancy the place was. The outside was decorated with a nice small Koi pond by the entrance, as well as carpeting that had lead to the automatically-opening doors. As for the inside... Well, he hadn't gone inside as of yet. He was still waiting for Boxman, unfortunately.
As soon as the professor had taken a moment to look at his phone for the time, Boxman finally came, dashing from the corner to the street.
"S-Sorry for being late, P-Professor!", the robotic engineer cried before taking a few breaths from running so fast to try to get there as soon as possible.
The way that Lord Boxman was presented was quite stunning to say the least. He had the same attire as the meeting from a couple months back, which was a baby blue tuxedo with black pants, but the way it was presented during the cold yet comforting night was just elegant. Perhaps it was just the atmosphere? Along with the outfit, Boxman's face could be seen tinted at a light reddish hue. His face was showing a smile, however his body could be seen almost shaking.
"I see that you are slightly agitated, would you like for me to hold your hand?", Professor Venomous offered.
"ehehehH- SURE-", Lord Boxman blurted out, not thinking before saying so.
And with that, the bioengineer took the robotic engineer's chicken hand. As he took it, he also arranging his fingers into a lock with Boxman's, which in turn made Boxman slightly anxious and self aware.
'OH GOD. What if he thinks that my chicken hand is weird, what if hE-', Boxman thought to himself anxiously, before being abruptly stopped by Venomous talking.

"Ah, this chicken arm of yours.. It's quite a nice touch to your look...", Venomous complimented.
"...I'm sorry that your human arm had to be replaced, by the way.", he continued.

"Oh that! N-no, it's alright.. I've learned how to make do with it.", Lord Boxman replied, staying on the positive side of things, and emitting a warm smile.

-+-

As the two walked into the restaurant, Venomous took quite a few glances at the interior of the place. And hell, was it fancy. Laid out with tables, booths, a salad bar, the kitchen, and all surrounded by a small area that had a chandelier hanging above it. It wasn't such a big place, but it was nice nonetheless. After getting their own table, and ordering two meals, the both of them sat there, eye to eye, and just enjoyed the time being.
"What a lovely place for the business meeting to be at.", Venomous commented, attempting to start a conversation.
"A-Ah, yes! I was hoping to have a more... delighted place to be at.", Boxman replied.
"Well, I guess it definitely paid off. As for the business meeting, what would you like to start off with...?", Venomous asked, continuing the conversation.
"Ahah.. Of course, although I was actually planning on... having a.. date..", Boxman replied, saying the last word rather quietly.

Venomous looked back at the robotic engineer with a face drawn with confusion.

"May you repeat that, please?", he asked.
"I.. Actually asked you to come here for a.. d-date.", the robotic engineer repeated, chuckling nervously as he was fiddling with his human and chicken thumb slightly.
Venomous, surprised by this ulterior motive, had his face almost flushed. 
"O-OH..", Venomous said, coughing. "Well.. Honestly, if you told me that before, I would've agreed to come.", Venomous admitted.
And that's where it kicked off.

-+-

The two were enjoying their date, had great topics to converse about, and overall, they were both found to be interesting to some extent.
There was one little question that the robotic engineer had that night. It was a bit of a cliche question, to say the least, but it was one that he was dying to ask.
"Uh.. I was wondering... W-What do you think about me, a-as a villain, of course.", Lord Boxman asked in the middle of a pre-existing conversation. He still had the nervous exterior, but just toned down a bit.
"Well, I think that you are a very energetic villain. And like I said from before, it's hard to come across villains that enjoy the sport of squashing heroes nowadays. Full of surprises.", Professor Venomous replied, complementing the other villain.
Lord Boxman fairly understood the complement, without taking it the wrong way, and showed a warm toothy smile to it.
"W-Well, as my client, I do say that you are very calm and collective when it comes to things!", Boxman replied, keeping other factors that appeals to him to himself.
"Why thank you for that compliment.", Venomous replied back.
It was only when he heard a ring from his phone when the night between the two of them had stopped.

Professor Venomous had then heard his phone ringing and vibrating in his pocket. He took it out to look at the caller ID, which was shown to be the babysitter.
"Sorry, I have to take this..", he said to Lord Boxman before getting up from the table and answering the call.
"Hey, Venomous! Just wanted to let you know that Fink is tucked r-", the babysitter had started.
"Shoot..."
They then hung up, leading the bioengineer puzzled. He was getting angry from both the babysitter and Fink. And to cut the night off so soon... It's been about 45 minutes, but he honestly wanted to have a little bit longer. Ah well, atleast it wasn't as short as the meeting from a few months back, and there was no say that he couldn't have another date.

"Sorry Boxman, but I really have to be going now. However, I'd gladly try to have another spot open some other time. It'd be my treat.", Venomous sighed, yet giving a small smirk at the end.
"Ah, n-no biggy! Thanks for coming..!", Boxman replied.

  "No problem. It was an honor to come here.", Venomous replied back."Would you.. Like me to drive you home?", he offered to the robotic engineer.
"Er.. Yes, that'd be good, thanks.", Boxman replied back in agreement.
After that, Boxman was at home, thinking back on the occurrences of the lovely little night he and his business associate had shared together. Professor Venomous had also very much enjoyed the night as well. However, he was also concerned about Fink, and he tried to get back to his laboratory as soon as possible.

Don't worry, no biologically engineered mice child was harmed. Fink was attempting to get out of the house via a window in her room, but could only get as far as out of the house and onto the lawn. With disappointment, Venomous had sighed and took his child back into the house, let the babysitter go, and went to sleep afterward, along with Fink.

((Hey again! So sorry for taking a REALLY long time doing this fanfiction. I have really under-estimated the time to do this one. Although I did have to deal with hurricane Irma, it was also partially my fault for not organizing my time properly. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this one! I'm gonna go ahead and do the Wedding fic next.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.9K 50
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
885K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
133K 874 14
collection of stories .
714K 26.3K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...