Babygirl(Mitchell Conran)(ric...

By tahtbitch

Meet Lilaa a YouTuber/vlogger with 3 million subscribers and 5 million followers on Instagram her parents die... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 10

773 11 6
By tahtbitch

When the boys got home they told us to get dressed we're going bowling and out for pizza. So me and the girls got out of the pool and we walked up to out bedrooms and started getting ready.  We were celebrating my birthday I turn 18 yay. (I know I said she was 16 in the beginning pretend she started as 17)
As I walked into my room I saw 8 presents in my room. I slowly opened each one banks, Alissa, Sommer, Shaun, nick, Cheo, Alex, and rice
(Presents)
Banks-

Alissa-

Shaun-

Nick-

Cheo-

Alex-

Sommer

Nikan-

Roman-

Rice-

I almost cried as I went around the house hugging and thanking everyone. I then went back upstairs and quickly out everything away thinking of how great my friends are.

Then I slipped in the shower. I was humming along to "there's nothing holding me back" by Shawn Mendez when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it" I yelled. "It's me can I come in and shower" rice asked laughing. "Yeah sure slip in" I said "oh god that sounded bad" I said. In return he just laughed. I heard him undressing and I felt him wrap his arms around me as he entered the shower. I just smiled and turned around to kiss him. I gave him a small kiss before I grabbed the shampoo. "Ooh ooh shampoo my hair" he said smiling like a idiot. I just laughed and smiled. I washed his hair and he washed mine and we washed each others bodies too. As I got out and slipped a towel around me he came up behind me and kissed my cheek. I looked at our reflections in the mirror. Damn we look good together I thought. This is the first time since me and Mitchell broke up that I've been happy and it feels great.

I walked into me and rice's room( I moved into his room this morning). As I looked through my closet I found this cute baby blue dress. I slipped that on with some white yeezys. I then went to my vanity and lightly curled my hair and left it down. Then I just applied some plum lipstick, highlight, and filled in my eyebrows. I quickly grabbed my phone as we were leaving at 6:00 and it was 5:55. (Her outfit below)

I walked downstairs and heard rice vlogging "hey guys so we're all waiting on lila she takes forever to get ready but it's her birthday" hell yes it is. "But yeah let's wait for her here Sommer hold my camera I gotta greet my baby" he said and with that I walked down. Sommer, Alissa, banks, and adapt were waiting for me along with rice at the bottom of the stairs. I walked down the stairs.when I reached the bottom rice came up to me and lifted me of the ground and spinned me. "You. Look. Stunning" he said with a kiss after every word. I smiled as he said those words. "Thanks babe" I said giving him a kiss and hugging each of the girls. "You look great" Sommer said. She wore a skirt and a bralette top. "Yessss babe you look cute asf" alissa said she had on a red romper with a plunging v neck and slits down the sides of the shorts. "Thanks girls you both look stunning too" I said smiling tonight was gonna be fun. "Guys my girl has shoe game" rice said pointing the camera at my yeezys. I laughed "well you got game too babe look at your Gucci ass sneakers, quite literally" I said laughing at my own pun. "Haha babe let's do my transition together" he said. I came over kissed him and then we did a shake transition together. "OK LETS GO" I said I found out earlier today Mitchell and sahar broke up. He's perfectly fine tho. But I'm happy as I am. I love rice and I love my group of friends. "Let's go have some good ass pizza and beat some ass in bowling" Alex screamed "hell yea" Alissa agreed. I laughed I told you tonight would be fun.

Hey guys thanks for reading another chapter. This is slinger chapter what do you guys think. Comment your opinions. Please vote and share with your friends. Thanks sm for 500 reads. Thanks for reading this chapter
Much love,
Sophia❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 3.7K 43
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
3.4K 184 25
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
416K 18.9K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
42.1K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...