One In A Milyon 3 (Urban Fict...

By RoialWriting

Copyright © 2014 All Copy Rights Reserved *READ 'One In A Milyon' and 'One In A Milyon 2' BEFORE READING THIS... More

One In A Milyon 3 (Urban Fiction)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
One In A Milyon 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The End

Chapter 10

159K 4.3K 2.8K
By RoialWriting

Author's Note: If something is repeating, it is either your device or Wattpad. Please don't comment to complain about the repeating, guys. If that's the case, complain to Wattpad. Thanks, and enjoy.

Chapter 10

The room was filled was happiness, excitement, and lots of love. Milyon felt appreciated. There were so many people walking up to her and congratulating her and Carti, she didn’t even know most of them. After about thirty minutes of mingling, food was being served; most of it was bought from the grocery store. Milyon didn’t mind though, she was grateful for even having a baby shower.

While everyone sat trying to enjoy their food, Carti had walked up to the front of the miniature ballroom, and was handed a mic. Milyon stopped eating, along with Shy, but Mace’s greedy ass continued eating though. “Aye, can I get everyone’s attention?” Carti said into a mic, waiting a moment before speaking again. He put his hand in the pocket of his light golden tented Robins Jeans. He shifted his stance in his Gold Medal retro 7 Jordan’s. 

After the room quieted, he continued. “A’ight, I just want to thank everyone for coming through today, me and my lady really appreciate that. And I would like to thank the fam’ for helpin’ me put this together…” he said, pointing to the table Mace, Shy, Milyon, Capo, Tay, and their lady friends sat at. The crowd applauded.

Shy smiled, and Mace grinned with food in his mouth, he nodded his head. “And with that bein’ said, I would like to ask Milyon to come up here right quick. I got a gift that I want her to open before she opens anything else.” Carti said, smirking.

Milyon cheesed, she wiped her mouth before getting up. “You need help, baby?” He asked with a serious look plastered on his face.

She smiled once more while approaching him, “No, babe… I’m pregnant not cripple.” She said, the crowd burst into laughter.

Carti chuckled and nodded his head, waiting for her to reach him. When she got there, Carti grabbed her hand and spoke into the mic. “This woman right here… man, she has been my rock since we’ve been together. It’s only been about ten months, and I swear…” he said, chuckling as if he couldn’t believe what he was saying. He faced Milyon, they stood hand in hand. “Ma, I swear I feel like I’ve known you my whole life. After almost losing you countless times, I don’t think I can ever be away from you for too long no more. Remember what I said to you on Christmas night?” he asked Milyon, who was on the verge on tears at the thought.

Milyon kneeled over Carti, crying and talking to him, lowly. “Carti, baby… please wake up. I need you. Please, please don’t leave me like this, please…” She sobbed, barely able to get her words out, her hand rested on the side of his face, and the other holding his hand. His grip was loosening by the second.

Carti was slipping away, his breathing became faint. He struggled to keep his eyes opened, “I-I…  love you, Mil’. Know ‘dat. You… you got my heart, ma.” Carti said, barely above a whisper.

“I love you too, Carti. Please, stay wit’ me! Please, baby… Oh, my God. I can’t breathe. Lord, please, please don’t do this. Baby, keep breathing for me, I can’t live wit’ out you, Cartier. Call the police!” She had heard Shy and Mace come in, and didn’t know that Mace was already on it. She then heard him talking.

 Milyon’s heart was beating rapidly, while Carti’s heart was approaching its last. Milyon smacked his cheek, gently trying to wake him but his eyes had closed shut. “No, no, no. No, please… please…” Milyon cried. Just then, Carti released his last breathe, and his grip on her hand was gone. 

Milyon blinked away tears, coming back to reality, “…You got my heart, ma.”  were the words that played over and over in her mind. She wondered where he was going with this because she didn’t want to get too emotional in front of their guests but couldn’t help the tear that slid down her cheek; she looked down while holding Carti’s hand. Carti let go of her hand, he lifted her chin up so they were looking in one another’s eyes, and he used the butt of his thumb to wipe the falling tear away, he then kissed her softly on her cheek. “I meant that shit, Mil’. You got my heart… and my gift to you is one that offers my devotion, my commitment, and my life to you…” Carti placed the mic on a nearby table. He stood in front of Milyon, breathed in deeply, and slowly kneeled to one knee.

Milyon’s breathing grew rapid as she covered her mouth with her hand, she couldn’t believe that Carti was about to do this. Not for one second had she expected this… not this. Carti flashed a small smirk before turning his black and gold snapback to the back, he had meant to take it off but it slipped his mind. He then pulled something out of his back pocket; he opened it, and showcased an 8-carat emerald cut, diamond ring. He had it designed by Jacob and Co. Milyon squealed at the magnificent, yet simple diamond.

“Will you do me the honor of being my wife, Milyon Carter?” he asked, not even speaking loudly enough for the crowd to hear but they had gotten the idea. Carti held his hand out for her to grab, she handed him her left hand.

Milyon was in so much joy in that moment that tears involuntarily fell from her eyes. Carti just waited in anticipation for her reply, tuning out the roaring crowd, he had expected this kind of reaction. He licked his lips. “My arms getting tired, ma…” he chuckled. Milyon smiled a smile so large; her happiness was displayed not only by her smile but her eyes, too.

Milyon inhaled and exhaled before replying, “Yea...” she said, barely able to speak, her voice shook.

Carti grinned, blushing. “What was that, ma? I ain’t—” he started to say.

Milyon giggled, nervously. She then let go of Carti’s hand, and slowly took her time getting on her knees; she wanted to be face to face with him. Her protruding stomach was touching his rock solid midsection. He smiled, not liking that she’d gotten on her knees but he let her slide anyways. She grabbed both sides of his face. “Yes, Cartier King, I will marry you.” She said, planting a passionate kiss on his lips. He embraced her, and placed the rock on her ring finger. She glowed at its gorgeous shape and shine. Carti then stood up half way before picking Milyon up into his arms, bridal style.

Their audience was now surrounding them, being congratulated and erupting with more applauds. But Milyon saw no one but her man as he carried her in his arms, staring into her beautiful eyes. He knew this was the woman he’d spend the rest of his life with up to his dying days.

“I love you, Mil’.” he said to her. He saw nothing but her in that moment and not even the flashing cameras could snap him out of his trance.

Milyon smiled a soft, loving smile. “I love you, too, Cartier.” She said, they shared another kiss before he let her down. It was then that they were both attacked with hugs and smiles.

***

Catalina dialed Mace’s number. She had been in the states for weeks now and could find nothing more interesting to do but shopping and gambling, which she sucked terribly at. She hadn’t talked to Mace since her last scheme to try and get to him.

Luckily for her, he answered. “What?” he answered, harshly.

Catalina smiled, ignoring that. “Uh, I just call to see what you are doing.” Catalina said, twirling a lock of her long, curled hair with her fingers.

She heard Mace sigh loudly through the phone. “Yo, I’m at my sister’s baby shower right now, I’ma hit you back later, a’ight?” he said. Catalina heard loud cheering in the background.

Before she could respond, he hung up in her face. Catalina stared at the phone in disbelief, she pouted. She sat, annoyed for a moment before coming up with an idea.

Catalina dialed her father’s number, he answered right away. She told her father that Mace had invited her to his sister’s baby shower and that she’d lost her invitation. She asked him if he could give her Mace’s location right now. She knew her father knew because he kept tabs on his business, which meant surveillance also. Camilo was skeptical because he couldn’t be sure if the address he had for Mace’s last location was for a baby shower. But Catalina practically begged him, so he gave in but only with the agreement of her security tailing her there and once she confirmed that it was a baby shower, they would leave.

Catalina quickly got dressed in black skintight fitting jeans, along with an all-black, sheer Versace dress shirt, a fur mink vest, and wedge booties. After doing so, she was out of the door.

***

Catalina arrived at the given address after twenty minutes. The parking lot was packed and a few people lingered on the outside of the building, on their phones, and smoking. She told her driver that he could come back in exactly an hour; she then got out of the car and walked into the building. The first thing she saw was a large crowd of people, mingling and looking like they were having a good time. She looked at the decorations, and it was indeed a baby shower. She stood to the corner, trying to spot Mace, and she did, he didn’t see her though. Catalina then exited the building, giving her driver and security the signal that they could leave—a wave.

Catalina strutted back towards the entrance; she glanced at her perfectly manicured nails, and clutched her Hermes bag tighter. As soon as she was looking up, she’d bumped into someone. “Oh, my apologies— ” she looked up and when she met with the face of Mace himself, she almost had an orgasm. She smiled brightly while he sighed, deeply.

Mace shot a murderous glare at her. “Yo, what the fuck are you doin’ here?” he asked through clenched teeth, taking a step back.

Catalina bit her bottom lip. “Am here to see you, papi.” She purred in broken English. She couldn’t even control herself as she stepped forward and invaded his personal space. She placed a hand on his chest. She saw Mace’s jaws clenching and he started to say something but they were interrupted.

“Babe, you forgot your—” Shy said, opening the entrance door, and stepping out. She was automatically in rage when she saw Catalina in Mace’s face.  She threw Mace’s car keys in his face as he gave her an apologetic expression. Catalina rolled her eyes.

“Bitch! What I say the last time I see you? Huh?!” Shy said, charging at Catalina. She knocked her to the grown, making Catalina drop her expensive bag, and knock her head on the cement. This put her in a painful daze.

Shy mounted Catalina who looked terrified, and practically unconscious. All Shy saw was red as she pounded at Catalina’s face. “I’ma kill you, bitch!” she barked. Shy suddenly felt someone grabbing at her, she knew it was Mace but Shy was giving up that easily.

“Get the fuck off of me before I kill this bitch!” she yelled, holding Catalina’s hair in her hand.

Suddenly, Shy heard Milyon’s voice. “Who is that?! Oh, hell no… get that bitch, Shy!” That only made Shy want to go harder.

Just then, Catalina pushed Shy off of her when she had the chance, and they wrestled. Catalina struggled to stand to her feet, and so did Shy. Just as Shy stood up, Catalina rushed at her, grabbing her by her neck and hitting her in her face. A crowd surrounded them and no one was trying to stop them except for Mace. He tried grabbing Catalina but she elbowed him while hitting Shy.

Milyon looked on in rage as she saw the girl hitting her friend in the face, she didn’t know what came over her as she felt a rush. She sprinted towards the fight, ready to get that bitch off of her friend. She wouldn’t hit the girl but she would at least grab her since no one else was helping, and her brother had gotten hit. Just as she was almost a foot away, she was grabbed around the waist. “What the fuck you think you doin’?!” She heard Carti said as he carried her with his hands under her breasts. He walked back into the building and stood her on her feet. He pushed her up against the wall. He couldn’t help the anger her felt.

“Yo, yo… have you lost yo’ fuckin’ mind?! Huh?!” he yelled at her as he roughly squeezed her wrists. She looked afraid at this point, probably because she’d never seen Carti so angry.

She said nothing. “Shy is a grown ass woman she can handle her fuckin’ own! I don’t give a fuck how close y’all is, you not goin’ put my fuckin’ child in harm’s way ‘cause she wanna act stupid!” he was steaming as he spat in her face while yelling. He continued, “How could you be so fuckin’ dumb, dawg?! Go sit the fuck down…” he yelled as he roughly let go of her wrists that he’d had pinned against the wall. Milyon attempted to speak to explain herself but he shot her a look, nostrils flaring.

“Sit… down.” He said, pointing at the nearest chair. Milyon did as she was told because the look on his face showed that he was not to be tested. Carti looked at her for a second longer before turning and walking away. She sat there, thinking about her actions.

When Carti walked back outside, he saw both Shy and the other chick being held back by his men. He shook his head at the sight. It was not the fight that had practically ruined his night, it was Milyon’s dumb ass decision to try and jump in.

One of Carti’s workers had carried Catalina to the other side of the parking lot. Her face was badly bruised, she called her driver to come and get her.

After everything had cooled down over ten minutes later, Catalina was escorted to her car by some of Carti’s men. Catalina saw her security in an all-black Tahoe not too far behind, she held her head low and thanked Carti’s men nicely as she got into the car.

Later that night, one of Catalina’s security guards showed up at her hotel room, knocking at her door. Her father usually had one of them check on her every few hours. She had fallen asleep and forgotten about her bruises. Her security asked her what happened and she said that she got into a small scrapple with a girl… he didn’t believe her. A war was about to begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 5.7K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
5.8K 347 50
One date. That's what they were told. One date evolves into something. Something neither of them wanted. A grave misunderstanding occurs pushing a ma...
162K 4.4K 41
"YOU are mine and I DON'T LIKE TO SHARE WHAT IS MINE" As they say once a deal is made there are certainly no loopholes. When everything is put in a...
224K 10.8K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...