Helpless Angel

By abb140

"W-What have you done to H-Harry?" "No need to worry about that now; you're my baby girl." "I'm not a baby." ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Sneak Peek of Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
New Story!!
Another New Story!!

Sneak Peek of Chapter Nineteen

15.3K 250 19
By abb140

Another sneak peek update! 

You guys did a great job with Chapter Thirteen, so I thought we'd do this again. I was going to do a full update this weekend, but I found out I'm going out of town so writing a full chapter will not be possible, so I decided better some than none.  

Let's get 25 votes and 15 comments for a quicker update!

I've been struggling with a bit of writers block recently so your support will really motivate me to update faster!

Thank you guys so much! Love you!!

~Abbie Grace

Zayn's POV

"You're lying. I know a bluff when I see one, Styles." I state, there's no way he has Evelyn. I left her with two of my men no more than three minutes ago.

"Bring her out, boys." The devil orders his men.

There's my baby with her hands tied and a man pushing her forward towards Harry.

"Evie!" I cry.

"Daddy, I-I scared." She whimpers.

"I know, darling. It will be okay. Daddy will get you out."

With the thoughts of my baby girl being tied up clouding my brain, I pull the trigger aimlessly. 

I've killed the enemy, but I've made a terrible mistake. 

"Daddy!" Evie screams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...
380K 10.6K 44
So it's my 18th birthday, being considered an adult is one thing. But being kidnapped by One Direction is another.
488K 10.1K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
184K 3.5K 30
It all started on a wild night when Brie Parker snuck out of home to go to the biggest party of the year. Shortly after the party she stumbled out dr...