Love And Secrets

By ArianaGrande137

Juliet is a beautiful teenager in the modern time of 2017 at a lovely prom where she meets a sturdy young lad... More

Chapter 1: Feelings
Chapter 2: LoveStruck
Chapter 3: Unconditional Love
Chapter 4: Shocked
Chapter 5: Please Come Back!!
Chapter 6: Forgiveness
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Hatred And Despair
Chapter 9: Charlie!!!!!!
Chapter 10: Thinking
Chapter 11: Confessing Love
Chapter 12: How Sudden
Chapter 13: Together
Chapter 14: Catastrophe!!!
Chapter 15: Uma
Chapter 16: Weird Love
Chapter 17: Uma Is Suspicious
Chapter 18: Disaster!
Chapter 19: Evil Confuses Juliet
Chapter 20: Help Me!
Chapter 21: Romeo The Hero
Chapter 22: Time To Escape
Chapter 23: Suspicious Secrets
Chapter 24: Hatred Over Text
Chapter 26: The Ocean
Chapter 27: A Plan
Chapter 28: Can't Decide

Chapter 25: Another Event!!

8 0 0
By ArianaGrande137

Juliet
I was ready for another event. It was a summer dance and I looked beautiful. My dress explained it all. I was wearing a pink dress with three pink roses on my chest. I wore my locket. My hair was in a bun. I had red lipstick on and black eyeliner. I wore purple earrings that dangles from my ears to my shoulders.

I was looking around the party/event room and I saw that girls wore porcelain-like dresses and handsome boys in smart suits but I saw a familiar face. He was walking towards me and looked like he wouldn't stop. The balcony had been repaired and fixed after the last time when it broke. I bumped into the fixed vase and it smashed again this time in smaller pieces. I dropped some money at the vase to pay extra for the repairs. I grabbed the balcony the same way I did before. It broke. Again. Typical. I fell backwards and screamed and actually thought that it was the end of the line for me. But it wasn't because the boy ran over to me and grabbed my hand. Time slowed down and I grabbed his hands with my right hand. I then grabbed another edge of the balcony to support me up. But did it work? Nah of course not. I fell backwards again he pulled me up and I then fell beside him and we stared at each other. More another time. To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 28.2K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
762K 46.4K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
2.6M 149K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...