The Claim

By ihareemnisar

His eyes scanned the room silently .The room was filled with colours. It was too bright for his taste.People... More

Prologue
Behram n Mahi(Sneak peek) ;)
Sneak Peek no 2
Sneak Peek no 3
Sneak peek no 4
Chapter 1
Author's Note
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Attention guys!!!
Chapter 4
Sneak peek
Author's note
Chapter 5
Attention baby bunnies !!
Next update !
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Next update
Good News
Chapter 8
The New Behram ;)
Surprise Bonus update
New stories
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Bonus update
Author's Note
Author's Note
???
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cast
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Congo guys
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 20
author's note
Ramzan Mubarak
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Questions
Chapter 24
Last Chapter
Important !
Epilogue
Attention !
Bonus chapter
Baazil

Hey people

10.2K 193 71
By ihareemnisar

Salam and hello beautiful people...I am finally back from vacations...First of all thank you so much for being patient and thank you for your support...
I missed you all so much and it feels really good to be back with you all.
Updates will start soon INN SHA ALLAH.
It's raining here in Karachi like there is no tomorrow and the weather is beautiful.
Secondly a very happy Bakra Eid Mubarak to you all..you guys are really the best readers any writer could ask for.
After the epilogue of The Claim, I'll start posting the chapters for THE NOT SO COMPATIBLE COUPLE.
Last but not the least I received several bad messages too about my stories..I just wanna say that it's ok all of us can have our different opinions but we can all be humble and polite while delivering them.It takes too much effort to write a book so before reaching towards any kind of decision or judgement please try to look at all the sides of the picture.Its a polite request. :)
And thank you to all who were so supportive and I really respect each and everyone of you,those too who don't like my stories much.
I respect your advice and opinions.
That's all I wanted to say and yeah I have a request.If you guys see anyone else copying and pasting my stories somewhere else then please let me know. I'll be truly grateful to you.
Thank you
until next time
Loadz of love
Hareem :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
128K 7.9K 38
-one woman can be enough to crush a corrupt politician's heart- "You look so scared of me," he chuckled in dark amusement, getting up from the couch...
71K 3K 42
"If I have to leave you, I'll start seeing courtesans." He stated. Unfazed, "go ahead," whispered the woman of his heartbeat. Prem took one hand off...
1.4M 55.7K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...