Divergent High: College Life

Galing kay annaeliza247

➽Sequel to Divergent High. I suggest that you read the first one before you read this. ➽It's been two years s... Higit pa

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
hey guys!

forty-nine

1.1K 32 7
Galing kay annaeliza247

I have a little less than five hours before Tobias and I get married, and I still have to get my makeup and hair done and also get my dress on. I walk into the master bedroom, where the girls and my mom are getting ready. I grab my phone off the nightstand and sit down in the empty chair between Marlene and Shauna, that has a piece of paper with my name on the back.

The setup in here is so cool. There are five small beauty tables, with makeup and hair tools and a million other things. Also on top of each table is a mirror with those cool vanity lights. I love those so much, I have one at home.

Amanda's mom, Camilla, did her hair for her and Caleb's wedding, and I thought it was so gorgeous so she's doing my hair too. Mom's doing my makeup, because I'm a pro and I got all my skills from her. Camilla gives me a hug after she plugs in the curling iron, and we make small talk as she curls my hair. She twists and braids my hair, and when it's done, my hair is up in an angelic updo, with pieces of hair falling out to frame my face.

"Hey Tris," Marlene says, walking into the room with an envelope in her hands. "This is for you."

"Thanks," I reply and she hands the letter to me. On the front is my name on Tobias's handwriting. I sit back down in my chair and open the envelope. Inside, there's a folded up piece of paper. I smile as I open it up and start reading it.

Tris,
Good morning gorgeous, wait should I say good afternoon? What if you're reading this after 12? Well, I've already fucked this up. Sorry.

I laugh, unable to control it for a bit before I continue reading.

Oh, babe, where has all of the time gone? It's strange, on one hand, I feel as if I've known you forever, on the other, it's like I met you yesterday. How on earth am I lucky enough to be able to spend the rest of my life with someone like you? Alright, I just wanted to tell you that I love you more than anything, and I can't wait to see you in a few hours.
With all of the love in the world,
Tobias

I laugh again as I fold up the letter and put in back in the envelope, hoping the next few hours will go by fast so I can finally just be with him.

Then mom starts on my makeup, beginning with the usual, foundation and concealer, then doing my eyes (sparky dusty rose eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara), then blush and highlight, and finishing it up with matte lipstick. I wanted my makeup to be pretty simple, nothing too outrageous.

After that, I wanted to get some cute pictures with my girls, so that's what we did. Before long, it was time for me to put on my dress. Mom got it off the hanger and brought it over to the chair with my name on it. Mom and Christina slide the dress over my head, and then Mom zips up the back. I slide on my Badgley Mischka shoes, after letting the flower girl, my cousin Mia's daughter, try them on. She's so adorable.

I get a few more pictures with the girls after they put their light blue dresses on and a few with Mom.

"You know you need something old and borrowed, right?" Mom asks me, and I just raise my eyebrows at her. "Turn around." I do as she tells me, and turn away from her. Mom lowers a necklace onto my chest so it lays just beneath my collarbone. My hand immediately tries to figure out what it is. "It was your grandma's. She gave it to me when I married your dad, and now I'm giving it to you," she says.

"Mom," I start, but get slightly choked up.

"Oh, don't cry, sweetie, you haven't even gotten married yet," she responds, making me laugh.

"Thank you, Mom, this means a lot to me."

"You're welcome, let's finish it all up now." I put on my dangly earrings after that, my engagement ring on my right ring finger, and Mom puts the veil in my hair, so it cascades down my back.

Now it's time for that first look thing with Tobias, but it's not actually a first look, cause he's gonna be blindfolded. I walk out of the master bedroom and downstairs, Tobias is eating for me outside. I walk out there with mom and the photographer behind me.

Once I see him, it takes everything in me to not sprint to him and jump in his arms. I take my time, and once I reach him, my arms snake around neck neck and I kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses back. It's only been 24 hours but I've missed this so much.

"Hi," he says, smiling at me after he sets me down. He looks so funny with his blindfold that I can't help but giggle.

"Hey," I reply, beaming, even though he can't see. Tobias envelopes me in his arms again, kissing my forehead. I take in his warmth, and the smell of him; his cologne trying to mask the sweat.

My time with him goes too fast, and soon I'm ushered inside by Mom.
❁  ❁  ❁  ❁  ❁
It's finally time, I get to marry my best friend in less than twenty minutes. Camilla does some last-minute touch ups to my hair and mom does the same to my makeup. Then we all head down there, and Dad and I stay back a bit to ensure that Tobias doesn't see me.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart," he says, smiling at me.

"Thanks, Dad," I reply, grinning back. I look at his tie, and flip it over to see if he put the patch I gave him on it. Sure enough, on the back it says, "Daddio, I loved you first. 8. 28. 21." I chuckle, and put his tie back the way it was.

"I love you, Bea."

"I love you too, daddio."

Dad peeks around the tree that's hiding us from everyone and says, "I think it's time." All of a sudden, a swarm of butterflies appear in my stomach. "Are you ready?"

I take a deep breath, and try to calm my nerves. I don't know why I'm so nervous, I've been ready for this day since I found out what marriage was. "Yeah," I nod my head and smile.

The music starts as Dad and I start walking. Once we turn around that tree, man did my heart skip a beat. All of the butterflies in my stomach vanish as soon as I see my fiancé's handsome face. Just like earlier, I want to run as fast as I can to his arms, but I restrain myself, and instead walk at a slow but steady pace. It feels like it takes years to get to Tobias, but when I do, all of the worries in the world disappear.

Dad says something and Mom and him giving me away, but I can't hear anything, I'm too focused on Tobias. Then the pastor says a few things, but again, it's muffled by the man standing in front of me, holding onto my hands for dear life.

"I love you," Tobias mouths, but somehow all I can hear is his voice. I mouth it back, smiling.

It's only when we get to the vows that I can suddenly hear again.

"I choose you, Tobias Eaton," I start, repeating what the pastor tells me.

"I choose you, Beatrice Prior," Tobias goes next, never taking his eyes off me.

"To be no one other than yourself,"

"loving what I know of you,"

"and trusting what you'll become."

"I will respect and honor you,"

"always and in all ways."

"With you I pledge to repair one small piece of the world."

"I take you to be my husband,"

"I take you to be my wife,"

"To have and to hold,"

"in tears and in laughter,"

"in sickness and in health,"

"to love and to cherish,"

"from this day forward, in this world and the next."

We slide the rings onto each other's rings fingers and the pastor says, "Now you may kiss the bride!"

Tobias's hands immediately land on my waist and mine go to his neck and face. For a minute or two and can't hear all the people standing and clapping, it's just Tobias and I, in our own little universe, our love being the most important thing.

When we finally come back down to earth, Tobias presses a kiss to my forehead and I lean my head on his shoulder. Christina hands me my bouquet back and I loop my arm though Tobias's and we walk back down the aisle. I'm smiling so wide that it's starting to hurt.
❁  ❁  ❁  ❁  ❁
A/N: heyyyyyy damn guys this took wayyyy too long! I'm so sorry.... hopefully you understood the vow part where it goes back and forth between them both speaking, but they both actually say all of it... does that make any sense?? Prbly not... you can think of it like in twilight when Edward and Bella got married.
Anyway... I only have this week left of volleyball😭 last time I talked to you guys it literally just started😂😂 oops I'm so sorry
Well, I love you guys so much! And I hope you loved this chapter!💓💓💓
-Аɴɴɑ🌇🏐📸💙🤙🏼🚿🤷🏻‍♀️😍💋🦄

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
103K 2.6K 22
SEQUEL TO PLAY IT AGAIN:A DIVERGENT HIGH SCHOOL FAN FICTION. MUST READ THAT FIRST! Our favorite Divergent characters are back and better than ever...
68K 1.8K 56
Tris is Zeke and Uriah's little sister. Zeke is 19, Uriah is 18, and Tris is 17. (I know that in the book Uriah is her age but not in my story) What...
69.5K 1.5K 38
I chuckle and enter the hall. I'm instantly picked up and thrown over somebody's shoulder and am carried towards the locker room. I squeal and am aga...