TEXTING MCCANN

By jdbsangel

"I wish you never texted me that day" - A Jason McCann love story More

*Before you read*
*unknown number*
Selfie
Horny
New bestie or what?
Fear
"I know everything"
Sweet Dreams Princess
Horny Surprises
Fuck you
Spontaneous guest
Dangerous looks
Who are you
Touches
Accident
Morning drive
Plans
Boyfriend
A trap?
Care
Little Lie
Contact demolition
Missing you
Never say never
The basketball game
Feelings
Victoria's letter
Ruined
Get used to it

Trust

3.2K 98 46
By jdbsangel

Jason's P.O.V

After she ends the call I lay on her bed enjoying the situation. Seems like that Brandon guy isn't that important to her like I thought.

"I love bad girls." I smirk at her devilishly.

She rolls her eyes and turns around looking back at her phone screen.
I take my iPhone in my hand writing a text to her. I guess talking isn't our thing, which makes everything harder since she's sitting right next to me and I prefer to look at her beautiful face and talk to her, instead of texting her. Whatever. It will be fun.

*Texts*

Brandon huh?

Yes?

You lied to him for me
I like it 😏

Shut up

Ohh I love bad girls

I got it but I'm not a bad girl
You're the bad one

Why that?

So you forgot what happened?
And why don't we talk in person lol

You're very pretty did I mention that?

Jason tell me now who you are before

Before what?

*End of texts*

She turns around facing me now while I interlock my hands behind my head as some sort of cushion between the rest of the bed I am laying on. I lick my lips examining her beautiful face. I have to say, she's extremely beautiful. Just everything on her is so... perfect. Her beautiful long black hair, her wonderful soft skin, her gorgeous brown eyes and her sexy pink-plumped lips and ouh that damn body.

Don't get me wrong, I haven't even known her that long just for a couple of months now and today is even the second day I meet her personally.

But god I seriously can't wait to have that body on me.

Or under me.

Damn I'm getting hard.

And no I don't want to use her just for sex. I want more.. I feel different towards her. Something I've never felt with any girl before.

Ally, Austins sister, would call it love . Is it love? No it's something else.. Jason McCann can't be in love.

"Stop starring!" She says, waking me up from my trance. I chuckle at her words, still not taking my gaze of her.

"Look Jason.. um.. just tell me what you want to tell me then leave." She mumbles nervously, not looking at me.

"And what will you do when I leave?" I ask her changing my position.

"Live my normal life?!" She says like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"But... do you know that when I tell you.. what I want to tell you.. that you wouldn't be able to live the normal life you live anymore?" I ask getting closer to her with every little sentence.

"Jason..." She whispers and my eyes automatically travel down to her beautiful soft lips.

Yeez this girl drives me crazy.

I was about to say something, when a female voice breaks our 'moment'. I guess it's her mom, who was calling Maya.

Why the hell do we always get interrupted?

Maya quickly stands up and I bite my lip lightly, examining the tight black leggings she's wearing. She looks thousand times hotter with them.

Jason control yourself.

"Jason" She hisses at me after she runs her fingers through her sparkling black hair.

"W-what..? I shake my head to get all those sexual thoughts off my head. I'm also just a normal guy okay?

"I-I'll go downstairs now...just-just be quiet and don't go out okay?"
I nod my head and she leaves the room.

This will be a long night, I tell myself.

I stand up from her bed looking around the room, examining every detail.
Her room is colored in a light pink tone. Her furnitures are in white and grey colors.

My girl has a good taste.

Hmm,.. but should we really do our walls pink?

What? Planning a bit for our future house isn't wrong?

My eyes scan over the wall next to her make up desk, which is filled with Polaroid pictures of her family and friends.

*buzzz buzzz* I hear my iPhone vibrate in my black sweat pants and I quickly pull it out. My eyes scan over the caller ID. Swiping my finger hastily across the accept button I pull the phone up too my ear.

"What's up?" I speak though the phone.

"Where are you again?" Austin asks totally stressed.

"At Maya's." I roll my eyes at his behavior.

Sometimes he acts like he's my boss, but I'm clearly the leader of the gang. But for some reason I can't get mad at him.
He's like a brother to me. A brother I never had.

"Again?" He chuckles. "We don't want to interrupt you but.. we need you here." Austin says, but this time more serious.

"What happened?" I ask, also getting serious. I am the leader of the gang so I am also the only one who is allowed to make decisions. But since we don't have a meeting now, it has to be something else which is very important.

"S-scot.." I hear him mumble. "What is with Scott?" I ask harshly.

"He.. Scott got out!"

"What??" I yell but then look around if anyone has heard me.

"Liam and me wanted to go to his room and we saw the window open and.. I- I think he has found a way to open it and.. now he-he is gone!"

"Why are y'all so stupid? I can never leave y'all alone huh?" I yell, totally pissed.

"Jason calm down we will find hi-"

"Just shut the fuvk up, I'm going to find that son of bitch and then I'll shot him in his stupid head. He deserves it. No one is playing with Jason McCann."

"Jas-" Austin's voice sounds out of the speakers of my phone but I end the call quickly and let the phone sink into my pocket.

I shake my head a bit and try to get all the stress out of my nerves.

As I turn around, I see a shocked Maya in front of me.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

That's definitely not how I planned it.  I always fuck everything up.

"Maya look what you heard it's-its not how it looks like." I try to explain getting closer to her. But with every step I got near, she stepped back.

"I knew it." She whispers. "I knew that I shouldn't trust you." Maya yells, pointing her finger at me.

She looks kind of.. hurt. But actually more mad.

Now she takes her phone in her hand but I quickly take it away from her, knowing she would do something that I definitely won't like .

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She yells at me again.

Oh hell no. No one and I say no one ever yells at me like that.

"The question is.. what were you going to do?" I whisper-yell, getting more pissed.
"Get the fuck off!" She yells at me. Again.

Okay I'm done.

If she would be someone else, she literally would be dead now.

What? I'm not wasting my time with people who don't respect me.

But no, I'm not going to hurt her. Never.

I clench my jaw thinking about what to do. As she wants to go out of the room I quickly take a hold of her upper arm and swing her to my side pressing her back to the wall next to the door. I then press my body against hers and put my hand over her mouth since she started to scream.

"Shhh..shhh" I try to make her stop, but she keeps screaming as a tear rolls down her cheek, making everything so much harder.

"Look, I'm going to take my hand off now. Promise me that you're not going to scream." My raspy voice whispers to her some seconds after she stopped screaming. Another tear rolls down her face, making my heart ache for some strange reason.

Maya slowly nods her head and I pull my hand away. I rest it on the right side of her cheek and stroke it with my thumb to calm her down after I wiped her tear away.

It makes me so sad that I just made her cry. I'm such a asshole, I just scared my baby.

We look into each other's eyes and the longer we did, the more her eyes softened and so did mine. My eyes travel down to her lips and I couldn't handle it.

"I won't hurt you." I tell her looking back to her sparkling eyes.

"A-are you r-really J-Jason McCann?" She stutters, frightened of me.

"Yes I am." I smirk at her, of course being proud of who I am.  My eyes travel down to her lips again.

She then pushes me away from her precious body. Ouch.

"Okay look J-Jason, just-just leave now and we'll act as if we never met."

"But-" I say totally confused, but she cuts me off.

"Just get another girl but please leave me alone. I have never done something wrong with you."

"No Maya I'm not going to leave. I want you and I will definitely not leave you!" I raise my voice.

"Leave in 3 seconds and if- if y-you aren't gone I'll scream and then call the poli-"

Before she could end her sentence I push her gently to the wall we were standing seconds ago. I could feel how our heart start to beat faster now and I examine the beauty in front of me. She isn't saying a word now. I look down to her pink plump lips. There's silence between us. The only thing that you can hear is our heavy breathing.

I lean myself cautiously forward. Our lips aren't touching but I could feel her breathing against my lips. Everything around us stops and I couldn't take it anymore.

That's your chance Jason.

Quickly I lick my lips one last time and think twice for what I will do now.  I slowly lean myself closer to her lips and give them a gently kiss and what surprises me the most, she kisses back.

Our lips are laying gently against each other now. Slowly I begin to open my mouth a bit wider and kiss her lips again, but this time with more passion. It's a lovely and passionate kiss.

I never had this amazing feeling before when I kissed a girl.

She then lays her hands on my shoulders and I literally melt away by her touch. And if this wasn't enough, she travels her right hand up to my hair going through it quickly, with her lips still connected with mine.

The kiss starts to get a bit rough. A little moan escapes my mouth and I could feel her smirk through our now wild kiss. I guess she's enjoying it like me.

We keep kissing and our lips are like glued together. Slowly I travel my hands down to her ass but before I could even arrive there she pushes me away.

Reality hits me again and I'm not gonna lie, it hurts a bit but I have to live with the fact that she doesn't want me at all.

Puzzled I look up to her.  Have I done something wrong? Did she like it or not? Does she hates me now?

All these question, that I can't ask now.

"Leave. Leave and never come back please. Like I said we never met. I know nothing about you."

"Maya come on." I say rolling my eyes. Is this girl here on her period or what?

Women are extremely complicated.

"No!" Maya screams and steps back but hits the wall behind her.

"Pshh.. what if your parents will hear us?" I widen my eyes, since her parents are very strict. She laughs at my words looking down at the ground. "You're freaking insane."

"Wha-"

"Jason you are killing people!" She yells at me like I wouldn't knew it.

"I know dumb ass bitch!" I yell pissed back.

A few minutes have passed and Maya sits at the edge of her bed resting her head in her hands, thinking about something. I slowly walk up to the bed and take place next to her. As she feels the bed sink, she goes to stand up but I tug her arm pulling her back down.

"It's my job." I tell her after her beautiful eyes met mine.

She nods her head taking in the information I gave her and looks down to her hands playing with her fingers nervously.

"Maya..?" I speak out her beautiful name.

"Hmm?" She mumbles looking up to me again.

She's so pretty.

"Can I trust you?"

"Yeah.. I-I promise I won't tell anyone." She answers scared.

I nod my head and stand up walking back to her window. She looks up to me and I take one last glance over her before turning around. As I got myself though the window I walked back to my car with my hands stuck into my pockets.

I couldn't help and turn around to look if she's there watching me maybe. As I did so, I surprisingly see her looking uneasily down to me. She looks at me like she doesn't want me to leave and that she's thinking about something. I wish I could read her mind now.

I just send her a quick smile and she smiles back waving me a "goodbye". I wave back and turn around, walking back to my car.

————————————

Authors note:

That was Chapter 3 !! (finally)
I'm very sorry that is takes me so long to update. I'm trying my best okay?  But I hope you like this book so far

Do you think it's good that Maya knows about Jason's secret or not?

AND

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR OVER 21 thousand readers! That's incredible!

Since I don't have school at the moment I maybeee will update the next part sooner.

Don't be ghost reader! Comment and vote!!

Much love

- aisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 724 11
"I like control, you hate it. Why not take advantage?" |Jason McCann| (I don't take credit for the image used in the cover, all credit goes to the ri...
605 72 30
Not every story ends with a "live happier ever after"... Warning: some chapters may contain strong language & sexual content Published; January 29...
18.7K 466 35
justin bieber fanfiction
335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved