(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 21. An ANBU mission
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village

3.7K 175 5
By mellaaaaaaa

We looked from our shoulders to look for the people who were walking towards us. It was Mami and Chi. Mami smiled while she approached us while Chi looked like he was annoyed or something.

“Hey.” I greeted.

They stopped a good distance behind us and looked at us. “Hi. It’s Sakura and Naruto-san… right?” Mami asked looking at both of us. I heard Sasuke grunt and turn his head back on the lake.

I smiled back at Mami when she saw Sasuke’s reaction. “Actually, I am Nami and this is Sasuke. Naruto is the blonde guy and Sakura is the pink head. You completely exchanged our names.”

“Oh.. Is that so?” Mami rubbed the back of her head then glared at Chi who flinched a little. “Sorry for that.”

I think Chi was the one who told Mami that our names were Sakura and Naruto and Mami completely believed it.

“Is there something you want?” Sasuke suddenly asked that made the three of us quiet down and look at him.

“Actually we were just passing by earlier on the house you will be staying at then we heard your sensei looking for you then we saw the both of you here so we took that chance to tell it when we saw you here and so we can have a chance to talk, if you don’t mind?” Mami explained with hand gestures like she was proving a point.

Sasuke just shrugged and stood up. “I’m going back.”

Mami followed him with her eyes looking worried, thinking that she just offended him or something. Chi just looked at his retreating figure too. I stood up and stood beside her.

“Don’t Worry. He’s always like that.” I told her. She was surprised to suddenly see me beside her.

“O-ohh.” Her eyes travelled to Chi. “So he’s kind of like someone I know.”

“Yeah. I think so.” I agreed looking at Chi. “So what do you want to talk about?”

Mami told me that they were sorry for attacking us earlier and the incident with Chi. She said Chi was just being an idiot for doing that. I laughed while they argue with each other. Now that I think about it, Chi’s hair is tied into a ponytail. It made me look more on his facial features clearer. He had this gentle look on his face beside of him being.. how do you put this… beside being so stubborn? It’s like he has Sasuke’s attitude being a snob but he’s gentle when it comes to Mami. You can read it on his eyes but his eyes are now violet instead of being black. He noticed me looking at him then he frowned. “What are you looking at?”

I took a step forward to have a better view. “Weren’t your eyes black earlier?”

“Ohh. Chi was wearing contacts earlier. He uses it whenever we go outside the village.” Mami chimed in.

“Eh? Why do you need to wear contacts when you go outside, Chi?”

“It’s complicated.” He said in a bored tone.

“NAMI-CHAAAAAAAAN.” We heard Naruto’s voice in front of us. Mami smiled at me and looked at Naruto. They started walking the opposite way.

“Bye.Thanks for the time.” I smiled back. The both of them waved from their shoulder. “Let’s talk again!”

I jogged towards the house and saw Naruto waiting outside. “Hey. Is Sasuke inside?” I asked.

“Yeah. Kakashi-sensei said we’ll talk about our mission. Aren’t they Mami and Chi from earlier?” He asked and looked at me. I nodded.

Suddenly, a vision entered my mind that made me lose my balance and grip Naruto’s hand. It was a man grinning wickedly at me. He’s looking straight into my eyes like he wanted to kill me or maybe the person behind me. I snapped my head behind and saw Chi glaring at the man in front. There were people grunting in pain behind him. The evil man mouthed the words ‘Come.’ And before I know it, Naruto’s hands were on my shoulders and shaking me. “Nami, Are you okay? What’s wrong?”

I shook my head. “I-it’s nothing.”

-

“There was a shadow earlier.” Sasuke says which caught all of their attention.

“But after a second, it disappeared. I don’t like the aura of that shadow.” I added.

“So if it was the enemy, they already know that we are here to help the Kisaragi Village?” Sakura asked.

Kakashi sensei nodded. “It looks like it. We better keep our guards up if anything happens. This may be a dangerous mission, Sasuke, Sakura, Nami and Naruto. As I remember, this mission is supposed to be S-class. Are you willing to continue this mission?”                

I smirked as Naruto slammed his fist on the table. “You bet!” He shouted and the three of us nodded.

“Then I trust you guys to solve this and as you know this is our first extreme mission with Nami.” Kakashi smiled at me beneath his mask “She didn’t go with us back on the Land of the Wave--”

“Don’t push it, Sensei. I know it was fun.” I groaned burying my face to my hands.

“This mission will be more fun than that!” Naruto cheered.

“And I will have more time with Sasuke-kun!” Sakura squealed. Sasuke secretly groaned and facepalmed.

“Let’s have a training!” I told them.

“Yeah! Let’s go.” Naruto jumped outside not even waiting for us. Sakura and Sasuke started following too.

“So Kakashi-sensei, any skills you want to teach us?” I asked as we walked outside. We went to the back of the house to prevent disturbing villagers if there will be some clashing or explosions if ever.

“Let’s have Taijutsu today?” Kakashi-sensei suggested. “2 against 2. Sakura you’ll be fighting with Sasuke and Naruto with Nami.”

It looked like everyone was fine of it….except Sasuke.   

Each of us went to our own place. Naruto was beside me and in front of us were Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura was giddy being beside Sasuke and the latter was annoyed. Naruto was pumped up beside me, grinning at me when he caught my eye.

“Let’s win this!” I grinned back.

“Well then.. Start!” Kakashi-sensei shouted.

The four of us ran at each other. I met Sasuke head on. I turned sideways to avoid his kick and caught his feet with my hand. I stepped back to gain momentum and threw him at Sakura, who unfortunately, is fighting Naruto. The three of them fell on the ground. I ran at them and pulled a groaning Naruto.

“Sorry Naruto.” I said.

Sasuke and Sakura stood up, scowling. Sasuke started running at us again followed by Sakura. “Nami-chan, let me take Sasuke!” Naruto said and ran at Sasuke.

“Okay.” I agreed and went in front of Sakura. Sakura punched me straight in the face which I blocked with my arm, she followed it with a kick on the side that caught me. I grunted and found an opening to her stomach where I slammed my palm like Neji’s techniques. Sakura groaned, dazed. I grabbed that opportunity and ducked, sliding my feet on hers. She fell on her butt. I felt a presence behind me. I whirled around just in time to see Sasuke’s fist on the way on my face. It suddenly stopped, Naruto holding Sasuke’s arm, just inches on my face.

“Woah. You saved me, Naruto.” I told him and kicked Sasuke on the chest. I suddenly felt myself rolling on the dirt close to Sasuke.

I groaned and stood at my knee, my back on Sakura. I realized Sakura had sent me a kick. That was my bad I turned my back to her.

“Don’t you dare hurt Sasuke-kun!” I heard Sakura scream, her fist on me. “I’m gonnamm--”

I smirked and turned to Sakura who was now being held by my clone. “We win!” I exclaimed.

“Think again.” I heard Sasuke behind me. I looked at him and he was holding Naruto like how my clone is holding Sakura.

I sighed. “Then I guess that was a tie?” I asked and looked at Kakashi-sensei…… who was having fun reading at his pervy novel. I felt anime-veins pop out on my head as I walked towards my still clueless sensei. I saw my teammates on my peripheral vision, walking towards our sensei, too.

We stood in front, our shadows looming over him. He looked up and sweatdropped. I punched my palm with my fist and smiled evilly. “So Let’s do the Taijutsu again, sensei. ”

“Ha-ha-ha.” Kakashi-sensei laughed nervously while he looked each one of us. “So then.. JA!” With that, he caught us off guard and poofed away leaving a pot of flower behind. A substitution jutsu!

“KAKASHI-SENSEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!”

-

I tossed and turned, finding a position that will put me to sleep. It’s been thirty minutes after we got to our bed. I got the room together with Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke were on the other room while Kakashi-sensei is on another room that will fit only one person.  I laid on my back and closed my eyes. My hands knitted behind my head, beneath my tousled hair. I stared at the ceiling and activated my ears. I covered the whole radius of Kisaragi Village and listened. The sound of the tree swaying in the breeze, the water hitting the rocks and some voices, I can hear all of them and it served as a lullaby. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

In my dream, I am walking around a big mansion. I mean a BIG mansion but the strange thing about this is that the mansion is empty. There were stairs that led up into a door. The door was slightly opened and it made me curious so I went there and tried to touch the doorknob. But I suddenly froze in place. I tried moving my feet, my body or my hands but it will just flinch occasionally then it will stay like that.

“Child?” A female voice talked from the other end of the door.

“Who are you?” I said. I realized that my whole body was frozen in place except for my mouth. The voice was kind of had a warm feeling on it and sweet but it sounded weak and was slightly hoarse. I concentrated on hearing the mysterious voice until he spoke again. Now that I think back, this was the same voice that whispered bijuu’s name infront of me whenever I am facing one. This time, it’s much more clearer.

“My name does not matter for now.. You’ll know me… soon. Give me your trust. Can I ask you that? ” She didn’t wait for my answer, she continued like it was the last time she will talk to me. “When you die, I will die together with you. I can’t pass my will to another. You are my chosen one. You are brave and most of all, you are kind. But your flaw is that you let yourself be worked up by your emotions and you are selfless, you put others first before yourself. Now I give you a task. Meet all the Bijuus in this world. As you do this you will have a connection with them and your fingers will be the indicator. Your fingers will glow depending on the Bijuu you will meet. You’ve met Shukaku and Kurama, you need to meet the other seven. Do you understand? I have given you a bit of my power, maybe I have given a heavy burden to you and I am sorry for that or maybe it is the opposite. There are some who seeks your power. You need to fight at all cost and NEVER side them.”

Then it was gone. I wish I could be with Papa again. I wish I can talk to him again. I wish…

My dream shifted.I was in a familiar place. Grasslands stretched out the horizon with some colourful flowers and trees gave some shades. The sky was at its bluest and the breeze was warmer than ever.

“Nami?” A female voice called behind me. It made all the hair in my body stand and sent shivers to my spine. I turned around slowly.

Then I saw her…

The same orange hair as mine, captivating eyes, perfect nose, perfect brows. I think everything about her is perfect. She is now in front of me, staring at me like she’d seen a ghost. For my entire existence, I wished I could see her. I wished I could feel her hug, her kiss and hear her voice. I wished to experience her love since I was born. I always stared at her picture every night thinking of many what ifs if she was still alive. I stared at her in a daze. Then I realized I was staring at no one, I was just staring at an empty space.

Someone was hugging me. This someone smells like strawberries and sweets.

“M-Mom?” I choked out, stopping my tears. I felt her nod on my shoulder.

“My baby. I’ve waited this moment for so long. You’ve grown. Gods, Thank you very much.” I heard her murmur.

I hugged her back, getting out of my trance. My tears fell then I sobbed then I was crying.

“M-mom.. M-mom… Mom.. you’re here.. I’ve.. I’ve been so scared.. The villagers hated us.. They hated us.. but I finally got them to accept us.. M-mom.. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry you died because of me..” I sobbed.

“No Baby, It’s not your fault. It was never your fault..”

We stayed like that for a while then we felt another arm hug us and made us fall to him.

“Pops!” I shouted a little excited but it was cut off by my sob. Damn sobs.

We sat and faced each other. Mom putting his arm around me.

“A Happy reunion huh?” My Dad commented. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 8.9K 32
Hey, I'm [Y/n] Suko from the strong Suko clan. My clan was destroyed by Zuurocco ninjas when I was four or five. My mom, dad, twin brothers, and sist...
7.8K 92 47
Three years after Boruto and Sasuke faked their deaths they return back to the village Hidden in the leaves Disclaimer:I do not own Naruto
210K 3.8K 54
After his fight with Sasuke the Kyuubi makes an offer to him that he could not pass up. Konoha wont know what hit them in the upcoming events. Sakur...
9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...