Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

Von Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 6. A fateful meeting
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 8. A new beginning
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 31. Love life
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter 37 Determination
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 53. Meant to be together
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter 39. Mistakes

9.2K 442 71
Von Miekehogeboom

Knightly's P.O.V

Hi guys. I like to thank everyone for their love and support. Enjoy the story and please comment.

I didn't know how to react in front of Micah when the alpha of the Full moon pack asked me where my wife was at the gathering. I was already stressed out about Micah showing his true form to everybody in the room and thought why does everyone think that i'm married to Bianca and immediately mind linked Alec to say. 

"Alec, contact all the media houses and order them to launch the message that i'm not married to Bianca because this is getting ridiculous. Everybody thinks that we're already married and i don't want to ruin my chances with Micah because of some stupid mistake or misunderstanding".

Alec quickly responded with "As you wish alpha" and asked me "Is there something else you need alpha?" I contemplated about what to say to him and said "Yes, find out where they are getting all these false information from". Alec said "It will be done alpha" and i cut off the mind link.

When i was done with Alec i looked around the room to find Micah but i couldn't see him anywhere so i tried to sense him. I finally sensed him in the lobby and walked in that direction in the hope that we could have dinner together. Just when i arrived there i heard Micah say "If you ever touch or say anything to my child again i'll rip you personally apart. Do you understand?"

All the people that were in the lobby looked shocked at Micah and started talking about him. When i heard one of them say "How dare he threaten the Luna" i walked up closer to him to see who he was talking to and was startled when i noticed that it was Bianca. The incident about me taking Bianca's side four years ago flooded in to my mind again and i looked at Bianca all confused.

She in return just stood there looking in anger at Micah and Kingsley. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest and immediately knew that the pain was from my child. Did Connor feel this way too when Princeton got hurt i thought to myself and my body started to tremble in pain. I couldn't take it anymore and quickly asked " What's wrong Micah?" But to my surprise it wasn't Micah who answered my question but Bianca which annoyed me immensely.

When Bianca told me that Micah threatened her because she made a mistake i wanted to snap her neck because i felt the pain and disappointment in my mate and child while she was lying to me. But i couldn't do anything due to everyone finding out what Micah and Kingsley meant to me so i listened quietly to her explanation.

When she was done i looked at Micah and said "You really shouldn't threaten someone's pack member Micah" because i thought that it would be better if i took care of her myself. All of my pack members that were present in the lobby had now a wrong impression of Micah because of this. The same Micah who was going to be their Luna one day.

I didn't want people to judge Micah but Micah just looked at me and said "I like to thank you for your hospitality alpha. I think it would be better if i take my son home now. Please let someone prepare the bill of our stay and the damages my son caused. I'll pay in full before we leave. Please excuse me now"

The moment he said that i felt my heart shatter in to pieces and i realized that i wasn't clear enough for him to understand me so i quickly grabbed him from behind and hugged him tightly when he tried to leave.

 My heart was beating fast and i quickly prayed to the moon goddess to help me make Micah understand what i meant because i knew how stubborn he could be. He would never stay if he thought that Bianca who hurt our child would go scot free. Which was certainly not going to happen.

''Please let me finish what i wanted to say love" i said to him and forcefully turned him around. I heard Kingsley whimper and said to Micah "Please let me hold him". Micah shook his head and said "No, i don't have time for this Knightly and Kingsley doesn't want to stay here anymore so were leaving. Now get out of my way"

I caressed Kingsley's back and said "Micah, i know what Bianca did was wrong so please let me hold him. I really need to hold him to make sure he's alright". I looked in Micah's eyes  and knew that he felt the pain of our son too. Kingsley's wolf was fighting to take control because he felt that Bianca was hurting Micah by accusing him for something he didn't do.

He wanted to defend his father and i knew if he got the control he would attack Bianca just like Star who was growling all this time in the back of my mind. Kingsley whimpered again and i pleaded one last time to Micah by saying "I'll make everything alright don't worry". Micah looked angrily at me and said "Just for a moment Knightly. We're leaving after that".

I quickly grabbed my son from Micah's arms and kissed his cheek. It hurt me that i had to plead Micah to hold my own child but that wasn't important now. Kingsley immediately started growling and wiggling in my arms but i just caressed his back and whispered "I'm sorry for not being there for you baby boy but you can relax now. I won't let anything happen to your papa. I promise".

Then i pushed his nose in the crook of my neck and felt him relax. I stroked my son's head lovingly and wanted to kill Bianca for making my mate and son feel this way. I frowned at Bianca and was just about to order her to leave the hotel when i heard the voice of Princeton.

"Uncle Knightly, is Kingsley going to be alright?" he asked me and continued with "I'm sorry that i didn't do anything when aunt Bianca pushed him and said stay away from him you filthy mutt . It's my fault because i went to hide behind her" he said while looking at the floor and rubbing his hands together. 

I couldn't control myself anymore and grabbed Bianca by her neck and asked her "What did you say to him?" Bianca whimpered and said "It was a mistake Knigh. I didn't know it was Kingsley. I'm sorry". I could feel that she was lying to me and Star wanted to kill her on the spot but that would cause to much problems so i ordered one of my warriors " Bring her to the pack house and make sure she doesn't leave. I'll take care of her when i'm done here".

My warrior immediately grabbed Bianca by her arm and lead her out of the building. Seeing that i sighed and said to Princeton "It's not your fault Princeton because aunt Bianca is an adult. She should have known not to meddle with kids matters".

Princeton looked at Kingsley and started fidgeting. I thought that maybe he needed something so i asked him "Do you want something Princeton?" Princeton nodded with his head and said "Yes, i want Kingsley to stay". I heard Kingsley's heart make a loud thump when he heard that and i smiled at Princeton.

I looked at Micah and said "You should tell that to his papa Princeton i'm sure he'll listen to you". Micah frowned at me and said "Give Kingsley to me now Knightly. We're leaving". I heard Kingsley whimper and knew that he wanted to stay so i said to Micah ''Micah please give me a chance to properly apologize to you guys. You don't have to leave yet because i'll make sure that Bianca gets the punishment she deserves".

Micah stepped closer to me and asked me "If someone called your son a filthy mutt and pushed him. What would you do, stay or leave?" I looked in his beautiful green eyes and caressed his left cheek. Then said "I will kill anyone who dares to touch Kingsley again because i see him like my own son. Believe when i say this Micah. I really love you and Kingsley and want you both in my life".

Micah shook his head and said "I don't understand you Knightly. I really think it would be best if we went home. Kingsley needs to calm down and he". Before Micah could finish his sentence the same man we saw at the clearing appeared in front of us and said "Leader we need you now. The rift appeared and we can't fight the demons off without your strength".

My eyes widened hearing that and i thought about my nightmares. Micah groaned loudly and looked at Kingsley. He stroked Kingsley's head and said "Bathe him first then take him running in the forest so he can lose the negative energy he has now otherwise he won't calm down".

I smiled at him and said "Ok love and please be careful". Micah frowned at me and said "I'll be back later to take him home. I have another urgent matter that needs my attention right now". He placed a kiss on Kingsley's head and disappeared together with the man from the clearing.

The moment he left Connor came running to me and said "I'm so sorry Knigh. Princeton didn't mean for this to happen". I smiled at my brother and said "I know Con and i don't blame him for anything. I'm sure that Kingsley also feels that way. Can you handle the rest of the gathering. I need to take care of Kingsley".

Connor looked at Kingsley and said "Yes alpha, take all the time you need. I'll make sure the alpha's have no room for complain". I turned around and walked to the elevator with Kingsley in my arms. I pushed the button of the floor with my penthouse and asked Kingsley "Do you want to eat something baby boy?" but Kingsley didn't answer me.

Star got angry again and yelled "I'll kill that woman for hurting our pup. Just give me the control Knigh" in the back of my mind. I sighed and asked Star "Can't you create a bond with his wolf Star. We're his father i'm sure he'll respond to you". Star sighed and said "I already tried that Knigh and his wolf Moon doesn't want to except us yet. Our pup is too powerful and too stubborn just like our mate".

I smiled and caressed Kingsley's back. He whimpered again and i now knew that it wasn't because of pain but because he was missing Micah. The elevator door opened and i immediately walked to my penthouse. I opened the door and put Kingsley down because i had to grab clean clothes from his suit case.

Kingsley looked at me with his grey eyes and bit his lips. I stroked his head and asked him "What's wrong baby boy?" He started rubbing his eyes and i immediately knew that he wanted to cry but was holding himself strong in front of me. It hurt seeing my son like that and Star whimpered in the back of my mind.

I knelt before him and said "It's ok to cry my baby boy. There is no one here to judge you besides everyone knows how strong and powerful you are so just cry to your heart content". Kingsley looked first at his feet then looked at me. I opened my arms for him and he flew in to my arms and started crying loudly.

I hugged him tightly and whispered "It's alright my baby boy no one is going to hurt you or your papa anymore i'll make sure of that". After a while i sat on the floor and put Kingsley on my lap. He was still sobbing and clutching my suit.

When he calmed down i wiped his tears and gave him a kiss on his forehead. I got up with him and walked to the bathroom. I took off his clothes and put him in the bathtub with some water and bath foam. Then said to him "I'll be right back".  I was happy to see Kingsley playing with the bubbles and went quickly to his suitcase to grab some clothes for him.

There was a fear in my heart since i heard that Micah was going to fight demons and didn't want to let Kingsley out of my sight. When i walked in to the bathroom again i heard Kingsley giggle and was thankful to the goddess that he had finally calmed down.

Hearing that i quickly mind linked Mark and said" Mark can you make two meals containing fish and send them up to my penthouse as soon as you can?"  Mark chuckled and said "Yes alpha". I smiled and walked up to Kingsley. The moment he saw me he threw some water on me and laughed. 

I laughed at his behavior and grabbed him to start scrubbing him clean with a sponge. Kingsley giggled and tried to bite my hand playfully. I tickled his tummy to calm him down and Star purred in the back of my mind because we finally had our pup to ourselves.

When i was done bathing him i dried him with a towel and helped him put on a black jeans short and a blue t shirt. The moment i was done with him he ran out of the bathroom and i followed him. There was suddenly a knock on the door and Kingsley ran to open it. I quickly grabbed him and threw him over my shoulder to prevent him from opening the door without asking who it was.

I sensed that it was the bellboy and opened the door. The bellboy looked startled at me because he probably didn't expect to see his alpha with a kid and i motioned him to carry the food to the kitchen. I followed him with a giggling Kingsley who was still on my shoulder. When the bellboy was done he bowed his head and left.

I put Kingsley in one of the chairs and went to sit next to him. I looked at my son and asked him "Kingsley, what do you want to eat?" He smiled at me and said "Fish". I laughed out loud and opened the cover of one of the plates. Kingsley's eyes widened seeing what was on the plate and he squealed "Fish". I stroked my son's head and said "Just for you my baby boy".

Kingsley smiled at me and started eating happily. When he was done eating i gave him some water to drink and picked up our plates to put it in the sink. When i turned around i saw Kingsley yawn and quickly picked him up to put him to bed.

The moment i picked him up he put his head on my shoulder and clutched my shirt. My heart melted seeing my son act so clingy with me. I walked to the bedroom with him and was just about to put him to bed when i heard the voice of Jeremy through my head. 

"Alpha, we have a situation on our hands here at the pack house involving Bianca. She's quite sick and wants to see you immediately". I growled annoyed and asked "What's wrong with her gamma?" Jeremy immediately said "Not even the pack doctor knows alpha. It would be better if you came here personally because nothing seems to calm her down and Eric pleaded to us to see you  too".

I wanted to let Bianca suffer but i couldn't do that to Eric. He was the one who raised us after the death of our parents and i couldn't let him suffer because of the mistakes his daughter made. I looked at Kingsley who was now sleeping on my shoulder and mind linked Connor.

"Con, make preparations to leave the hotel. We have to go to the pack house and take care of this situation with Bianca". Connor responded with "We're already done with the gathering and the last alpha just left. We can leave now if you want but what about Kingsley. Won't Micah mind if you take him to the pack house?"

I contemplated about what Connor said and knew that Micah would get mad if he knew i took Kingsley out of the hotel without his permission so i tried to mind link Micah. I concentrated on the same channel he used when Kingsley was fighting me to mind link me. 

After a few tries i finally succeeded to mind link him and said " Micah, i have to take Kingsley to my pack house due to some unforeseen circumstances. Please come to meet him there".  Micah didn't respond to me for a while and when i had just given up i heard him say "Ok, i'll meet you there".

I smiled and thought Micah's finally coming home then mind linked Connor to say "We're leaving now Con. I already have the permission of Micah to take Kingsley with us to the pack house".  I didn't even wait for his response and walked out of the penthouse with Kingsley in my arms.

I wanted to put him to bed as soon as possible because i didn't want to stress him out even more then he already was. When i got to the ground floor with Kingsley i saw that Connor was already waiting for us with Princeton at the entrance. He smiled at me and said " Alec will join us later with Andrew, Jullian and Lilith. They just came back from school".

I nodded at him with my head and said "Let's go". Jeremy arrived at the same moment with a limousine and we stepped in. I put Kingsley on my lap and caressed his back. Princeton moved closer to us and stared for a while at Kingsley then finally said "He looks like an angel uncle Knightly".

The moment Princeton said that i looked at Kingsley and thought he's right because Kingsley looked exactly like me when i was his age. The only difference was that he had the glow of an angel and i thought to myself what kind of powers does Kingsley actually have. He had the angels genes of Micah and my werewolf genes. We already saw him change in to a werewolf but could he change in to an angel too?

I decided to ask Micah about it when i saw him again and said to Princeton "You're right Princeton. He really does look like an angel" Princeton giggled and hugged Connor tightly. Connor stroked his son's head and asked him "Are you happy now that Kingsley's with us my little Prince?" Princeton nodded with his head and stared at Kingsley again.

I could understand Princeton's feelings. Kingsley created a bond with him which meant that they were now connected to one another just like Connor and me. A bond like this can't be easily broken and it's even more stronger because Connor and i share the alpha and beta genes with them. They were meant to rule together.

We finally arrived at the mansion and Connor and i took the elevator to my apartment because Lisa was there. She could look after the boys while we dealt with this situation with Bianca. We put both boys in my bed to sleep to prevent Kingsley from panicking if he suddenly woke up.

Connor and i both smiled at each other seeing both our son's sound asleep next to each other. He patted me on my back and said "Well done brother just a little more and they'll be yours". I put my hand on his shoulder and said to him "You know that you, Alec, Micah, Lilith and the kids mean everything to me right. I'll be lost if something ever happened to one of you".

Connor looked at me and said "It's the same for me brother. I love you guys to much which isn't very healthy but don't worry we have an guardian angel at our side. He can handle anything we can't". Connor winked at me and i hit him on his back. We both started laughing and only walked out of the room because we felt the glares of Lisa on us.

She probably didn't want us disturbing the boys anymore. Just as we walked out of the apartment Nathan walked up to us and said "Alpha, beta Bianca's health is getting worse. We still can't find out what's wrong with her". I looked at him and could see how stressed out he was and i could understand him because we grew up with Bianca but i didn't feel anything for her.

Because this was the same woman who called my child a filthy mutt. "Lead us to her delta" i ordered him in my alpha voice. Nathan lead us to Bianca's apartment and i frowned at him. "Why isn't she at the sick bay at the pack house delta?" i asked Nathan. He put his head down and said "Eric requested us to bring her here and we couldn't refuse him".

I growled loudly and asked him "Do you know what she did to my son. The alpha's son delta?" Nathan whimpered and said "I heard about it alpha but she was in poor health. It was like she was dying and we couldn't refuse a crying father". I shook my head and said " Ok, let's go see if she's already dead if she's not i'll kill her myself because that's the consequence of treating an alpha's child badly".

Nathan said "Yes alpha" and opened the door for us. He walked to Bianca's bedroom and we followed him. Just as we were about to step in to the bedroom Bianca flew in to my arms and hugged me tightly. Star growled in the back of my mind and yelled "Don't let her leave her scent on us. Our mate won't like that".

I pushed Bianca with full force off me and asked her in my alpha voice "What the hell do you think you're doing Bianca?" She whimpered and said "Knightly, i'm your true mate not some beggar like Micah". Hearing that i let Star loose and he immediately went for her neck. He clutched her neck and said in his voice "Woman if you ever offend my mate again i'll tear you apart from limb to limb and enjoy hearing your screams".

Star scratched Bianca with his nails before he let her fall on the floor and Bianca started screaming from the pain. The alpha's nails have venom in them and i was sure that Bianca was feeling the effects of it. She stuttered from the pain and said "It's true Knigh. My wolf chose you as her mate because you clearly chose me over Micah when Lilith got hurt".

I growled loudly and screamed "That was the biggest mistake of my life. If i had listened to my mate that day he would be in my arms right now instead of fighting some demons". Bianca crawled up to me and said "Please Knightly. She only want's you as her mate and nobody else. That's why i'm feeling the effects of your rejection"

I looked in her eyes and said "You knew i loved Micah since we were twelve. You were one of the people i trusted and told about how much i loved him. Then why would you think that i would ever except you as my mate. Micah is like the air i breath even if he wasn't here with me he was still in my heart. He was constantly on my mind. I couldn't eat or sleep without him and now that he's here with me you want to ruin my chances with him. I'll kill you before i let you do that. Do you understand?"

Bianca pleaded to me again and said "I was the one who supported you all these years Knightly not him. You have to except me because everybody already thinks i'm your wife". I chuckled and said to her "Tell me Bianca were you the one who supported us when we lost our parents or when Connor didn't find his mate. Or maybe you were the one who healed Princeton and brought happiness back in to my brother's life. No maybe you were the one who gave me a beautiful son".

Bianca's eyes widened hearing all that and i said to her "I'm the one who doesn't deserve a mate like Micah so i'll advise you to get it out of your head that i'll ever except you as my mate before i kill you and one more thing. Never show your face in front of Kingsley or Micah again because they won't let you live like i did the next time". Eric stepped forward and said "I'm sorry about all this alpha. I'll make sure that this won't happen again".

I looked in to his eyes and said "I'm certain this won't happen again Eric because i'm banning your daughter from my pack. She disrespected me, my mate and my child. I'm letting her live because i see you as my father otherwise she would be dead by now. Especially when she said that she wanted me to except her as my mate".

I turned around and said "Let's go Con" because i sensed our son's running around and creating a havoc through the mansion. Connor nodded with his head and followed me out of Bianca's apartment. The moment we stood in front of the elevator i heard Jeremy's voice through my head. He said in panic "Alpha, beta please come to the main office immediately. There are some people here to see you".

Hearing the distress in his voice Connor quickly pushed the button of the main floor because that's where our main office is located. The moment we arrived there Jeremy came running to us and said "Alpha, beta there in the office waiting for you. Please hurry". 

I frowned at him and the moment i opened the door of the office my breath hitched because there were four people who i never expected to see again sitting in the office. Connor gasped from behind me and my eyes began to well up with tears.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys. See you real soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

382K 22.8K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...
14.1K 387 38
BOYXBOY. Mpreg This is my first story so please be patient with me as I grow as a writer hopefully you will enjoy it and continue to read. I hope it...
24.9K 865 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
93.3K 3.9K 17
WARNING!!!! 🚧 🚧 ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ READ THE TAGS AS THEY ARE THE ONLY WARNING YOU'LL GET!!!! ________________________________________________________________...