Manan Dill Se Dhadkan Tak

By lovelylittlefairy

Higest rank:- #4 in fanfiction #4 in nandini A college rock star and a nerdy girl. But what will happen when... More

Prologue
Part 1 (Hate & Forgiveness)
Part 2 (Reunion part 1)
Part 3 (Reunion part 2)
Part 4 (Plan)
Part 5 ( Old happy memories)
Part 6 (Manan meet)
Part 7 ( Manan moments)
Part 8 (Bonfire)
Part 9 (New entry)
Part 10 (Masti)
Part 11 (You are mine)
Part 12 (Manik Vs Rohan)
Part 13 (Kiss)
Part 14 (Flashback)
Part 15 (Cabir baba)
Part 16 (Warning and challenge)
Part 17 (Dill hara)
Part 18 (Confuse Soul)
Part 19 (Carnival )
Part 20 (Annoyed Manik)
Part 21 {Party (Part 1)}
Part 22 {Party (Part 2)}
Part 23 (The answer)
Part 24 (She left me)
Part 25 (Number!!!)
Part 26 (Rival)
Part 27 (Step 1)
Part 28 (Step 2)
Part 29 (Final step complete)
Part 30 (Shocking Nandini)
Part 31 (Threatened)
Part 32 (Outburst)
Part 33 (Manik left??)
Part 34 (Dill ki Dharkan)
Part 35 (Deal)
Part 36(Angry Malhotra)
Part 37 (In Big trouble)
Part 39 (Truth is out:2)
Part 40 (decision)
Part 41 (The pain in heart)
Part 42 (End Of Us?)
Part 43 (Hide And Seek)
Part 44 (Our time)
Part 45 (Separation?)
Part 46 (Big Mess)
Part 47 (Distance)
Part 48 (Will it work?)
Part 49 (Secret Meet)
Part 50 (Duble Trouble)
Part 51 (Engagement)
Part 52 (Promise)
Part 53 (Table Has Turned)
Part 54 (The Truth)
Part 55 (Trust)
Part 56 (Accident)
Part 57 (Cavya)
Part 58 (Kidnapped?)
Part 59 (Investigation)
Part 60 (Innocent)
Part 61 (All Is Well)

Part 38 (Truth is out:1)

5.3K 477 140
By lovelylittlefairy

Abhi:- Manik Malhorta.

Abhi looked at Manik. Manik was looking down.

Abhi:- What are you saying? He is not Manik Malhotra.

Before Nehal could say anything, someone called him from behind. Nehal looked behind and the person came running towards him.

Person:- Tu kaha tha yaar? Mai tujhe kabse dund raha hu. ( Where were you dude? I was looking for you from so long.)

Nehal:- Aree Cabir good to see you man. How are you?

Seeing Cabir Manik take a  sign of relief. Abhi was still confused. Nehal hugged Cabir.

Cabir:- I'm good man. Let's go.

Nehal:- Yeah but Manik! He is Manik Malhotra right? Our school friend.

Cabir:- Umm nahi yeh Manik Malhotra nahi hai. Nehal tu jara mere sath aa. ( Umm no he is not Manik Malhotra. Nehal come with me.)

Nehal:- Are par... (but...)

But Cabir draged him from there.

Abhi:- What the hell was that?

Manik(innocently):- Mujhe kya pata. Koi pagal hoga shayed. Chal chalte hai. (I don't know. May be he lost his mind. Let's go.)

Abhi was not fully convinced.

Abhi:- Ok.

Then they did their shopping. But the previous incidence was still in Abhi's mind.

Manik:- Chal girls ke shop mai jate hai. ( Let's go to girls shop.)

Abhi:- OK chal. ( OK let's go.)

Then they went to girls selection. There was disaster. Mukti was sitting on sofa. Nandini was holding two clothes together. Navya had branch of clothes in her hand.

Nandini:- Mukti bol na konsa lu. ( Mukti say which one should I get.)

Navya:- Mukti tu bol na mai konsa lu. (Mukti say which one should I get.)

Mukti was pressing her head with one hand.

Mukti:- Aree yaar koi choose kar lo na. Meri dimag mat khao. ( Choose anything. Don't eat my head.)

Nandini:- Aree bol na. ( Say)

Manik came and sat beside Mukti. Abhi was in his own land. He was lost.

Manik:- Agar mujhe bolo tho I like both of them. Dono hi le lo. ( If you ask me I like both of them. purchase both of them.)

Nandini angrily looked at Manik.

Nandini:- Tumse pucha kya? (Did I asked you?)

Manik:- Acha acha cool down baba. Itna gussa kyu ho rahi ho! ( OK cool down. Why are getting so angry!)

Nandini:- Mujhe na baat hi nahi karni tumse. ( I don't want to talk to you.)

Then Nandini with her both dress went to trail room. Manik smirked and without anyone notice left behind Nandini. Navya noticed Abhi was quite.

Navya:- Abhi bhai apko kya huya? (Abhi brother what happened to you?)

Abhi came back to earth.

Abhi:- Kuch bhi tho nahi. (Nothing)

Navya:- You were lost.

Abhi:- Nothing yaar. Tum logo ka shopping ho gaya? ( Nothing. Are you guys done with the shopping?)

Navya:- Yeah almost.

Abhi turn towards Mukti. Mukti was looking at Abhi only, when Abhi looked at her She look down and started blushing. Abhi smiled . He went to her and stand beside her.

Abhi (in her ears):- Tumhara hogaya?( Are you done?)

Mukti just nodded her head still looking down. One the other hand Manik was waiting outside of the trail room. He was busy on phone. Nandini came out of the trail room.

Nandini:- Mukti how do I'm looking.

Manik looked up and his breath was stuck. He kept his phone in his pocket.

Manik (huskily):- So hot baby.

Nandini looked up and saw Manik was looking at her dreamingly.

Nandini:- God!!

She turned around and went inside the trail room. She was going to close the door. But Manik stopped it with this hand and came inside and close the door behind him.

Manik:- Itna bhi kya jaldi hai. ( Why so much in hurry.)

Nandini:- Manik please go outside. What if someone saw you?

Manik:- Nobody is outside.

Nandini:- Manik please.

Manik kept his both hand side of her. Nandini got stuck between mirror and Manik.

Nandini (slowly):- Manik.

Manik was playing with her hair.

Manik:- You are looking like a doll my doll.

He removed her hair from neck. He learned towards her neck and kept his face in her neck. Manik take a deep breath. Nandini closed her eyes. Her hand reached on his shoulder. Nandini shiver feeling Manik's lips on her neck. Manik gave a long kiss on her neck. Nandini's hand went to his neck from shoulder. She turned her head other side to give Manik more space. Manik went to her ear.

Manik:- Change I'm outside.

Manik left the room. Nandini was still standing on same place eyes closed. Nandini kept her hand on her neck. Unknowingly her face became red because of blush. She quickly changed and came outside. After shopping they came to parking area.

Mukti:- Chalo koi acha sa restaurant chalte hai. ( Let's go to some good restaurant.)

Navya:- Haan humme joro ki buk lagi hai. ( Yes I am very much hungry.)

Manik:- Chalo tho pir XYZ restaurant chalte hai. Their food was best. ( Then let's go to XYZ restaurant. Their food was best.)

Navya:- Tho pir woha hi chalte hai. (Then lets go there.)

In excitement what Manik said he didn't able to understand. But Abhi just caught it. How did Manik knows their food was best. All this running inside his head. His thought broke by Mukti who was calling him.

Abhi sat beside Mukti and Navya. Nandini sat on front sit with Manik on driving sit. That idiot Malhotra in excitement forget everything. Abhi was observing everything.

Abhi(in mind):- Manik don't know anything about India. Then how will he lead us. Something was strange.

Then they reached the restaurant. Manik sat beside Nandini of course with the help of Mukti and Navya. Abhi was eating but his eyes on Manik. Manik hold Nandini's hand under the table. Nandini with her eyes telling him to removed. But Manik was not. Abhi was seeing their eye to eye talk but he was quite.

After they finished there dinner they went home. Manik just crushed on his bed. He was very much tried. But happy also because he able to spent sometimes with Nandini. That Time his phone rang. He saw the caller I'd and picked up the phone.

Manik:- Haan bol Cabir. ( Yeah Cabir say.)

Cabir:- Kya bolu mai. Agar aj mai time pe nahi atta tho tujhe pata hai na kya ho jata. ( I should I say. If I didn't came on time, you know what could have happened.)

Manik:- Yaar seriously I didn't even saw that coming. Kaha se woh idiot tapak par. Mai tho gabra hi gaya tha. Kya kiya tune uska? ( Yaar seriously I didn't even saw that coming. From where he came there. I got so nervous. What you did to him?)

Cabir:- Kuch nahi bas maine kuch ulta sidha samjha ke ghar vej diya.(nothing just told him something rubbish and sent him home.)

Manik:- Vase tu wohha kya kar raha tha? ( By the way what are you doing there?)

Cabir:- Woh mom ko kuch saman chahiye thi, woh hi lene gaya tha. ( Mom want some stuffs, I went to brought those.)

Manik:- Seriously man ek gift tho banti hai aunty ke liye. Soch agar tu nahi atta tho mera kya hota. Aj tho vanda vutne hi wala tha. ( Anuty deserve a gift. Think if you don't come, what will happened to me. We are going to expose today.)

Cabir:- Abhi ne kuch kaha?( Did Abhi said anything?)

Manik:- No yaar. He didn't said anything.

Cabir:- That's good. But but but today I saved you, so what reward I should get?

Manik rose his eyebrows.

Manik:- Tujhe reward chahiye? ( You want reward?)

Cabir:- Bilkul bro. ( Of course bro.)

Manik:- Acha bol kya chahiye. ( OK tell me what you want.)

Cabir:- I want Navya.

Manik:- What??

Cabir:- Please yaar mujhe Navya chahiye. ( please I want Navya.)

Manik:- Tu yese mang raha hai jese Navya market mai milti hai. ( You are asking like I can brought Navya from market.)

Cabir:- Bro tujhe pata hai na I like her. Par usse dekho vao hi nahi deti mere ko. Please na usse jara bat kar. ( Bro you know I like her. But she didn't even acknowledge me. Please talk to her.)

Manik:- Yaar yeha meri love story mujhe Handel nahi ho raha hai tu keh raha hai mai tera kar du. Tu pagal hai kya? ( Here I can't handle my love story, you want me to solve yours. Are you crazy?)

Cabir:- Yeah I am mad. Mad for Navya. Please yaar help me.

Manik:- Bilkul nahi. ( of course not.)

Cabir (singing):- Dost dost na ra pyaar pyaar na raha. ( Friend is not friend, love is not love.)

Manik roled his eyes.

Manik:- God such a dramaking you are. OK I will help you. But but but after my love story.

Cabir:- Pakka na? ( sure?)

Manik:- Teri shar ki kasam. ( Swear on you.)

Cabir:- Sale meri shar ki kasam se raha hai. ( Rescal you are swearing on me.)

Manik laughed aloud.

Manik:- OK OK I will help you.

Cabir:- Good.

Manik:- Chal ab bye. ( OK bye.)

Cabir:- Bye.

Manik hung up the phone. He went to shower. After that he was going to sleep but stop.

Manik:- Nandini ko ek bar dekhke atta hu. Nahi tho nind nahi ayegi.(I am seeing Nandini once. Otherwise I will not get sleep.)

Then Manik went to Nandini's room and saw she was sleeping. Manik quietly went near her, kissed her forehead and went to his room. He laid down on bed and fall asleep. One the other hand Abhi was not able to sleep. He was walking one side to another side. Today's all incidence was playing in his mind like a movie.

Abhi:- Why I'm feeling like something is missing. Today whatever happened all is connected. Something is not right with Manik. I should have thought before becoming his friend. I should have get information before. Is something is happening between Manik and Nandini?

Abhi was pulling his hair. He thought sometimes and bring his laptop and search for Manik Dhawan.

Abhi:- Manik told me, he has own company in London. I can find him on internet. Come on quick.

But the result was error. Nothing was showing.

Abhi:- What the hell! There is nothing. Let's search for Manik Malhotra.

Then Abhi searched for Manik Malhotra. The images was started scowling down. Abhi was shocked. His hand was on his mouth.

Abhi:- How can this possible? Manik was not dhawan he is Malhotra. He betray me. He play with my emotion. He betrayed our friendship.

Abhi's eyes was red. He was feeling angry on himself. He didn't able to recognized him. He rest his head on bed head. A tears came out from his eyes.

That's for today. So guys any idea what will happen next? How will Abhi react?

Thank you all who vote and comments. If you like this part please vote and comments.

Love
Asha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
357K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...
3.8K 598 9
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
36.5K 1.9K 15
𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚...