Arrow ✧・゚Larry

By dreamychaos

Playboy millionaire, Harry Styles, is lost at sea and goes missing for five years. He's found on an uncharted... More

UNE

57 3 2
By dreamychaos

Harry's POV | ・゚

Running towards the sound of voices, I see two men. Their attention is drawn to me when they hear me moving towards them. When I catch sight of their ship, I drop to my knees, my torn up pants press against my skin. I pull off the hood on my head and close my eyes in exhaustion. I'm aware of how dirty and tired I look, but a feeling of relief washes over me, I can finally go home to Starling City.

One of the men helps me to my feet, steering me to a seat on the ship shortly after. I tell him in his language that there's a wooden box by the ship that contains something personal to me. Being away from home for five years I've encountered and learned many things, like learning how to speak Mandarin. He tells the other guy to go in search of it, who obediently nods his head. The man returns shortly after with the rectangular box and he places it on my lap. I'm handed some food, water, and a blanket, and begin to act weak. I need them to believe I'm weak. I need them to think I'm broken.

-

"Harry," Luke giggled, "Catch me if you can!" Luke ran into our shared room with me following closely behind him. The yacht was shaking wildly because of the storm roaring just outside. The ocean water is moving the boat in all kinds of directions, which had me slightly worried that I'd fall, while chasing Luke. He stood in front of the bed and I pushed him onto the bed leaving kisses on his neck.

"Do you always have to run? You're going to make me slip and fall." I chuckle, a big smile on my face, but in the back of my mind I feel a pinch of regret for having him here. Back in Starling City, I had a long relationship going on with Michael, and here I am having an affair with Michael's brother.

"Things are more fun that way," He smiles, but soon the room turns to the side, and Luke and I go flying off the bed. "Harry!"

"Luke! Oh gosh!" The lights turn off and we're left in darkness. The yacht is moving crazily, and I'm trying to find Luke, but it's hard considering there's so much movement going on. I feel someone grab my hand and struggle to drag me out of the room. The person is holding what appears to be a flashlight but it's a small light, with all the darkness I can't see who it is."Luke!"

"Sh son! The yacht is going down! He's not going to make it but you can! Let's go!" Without a second thought, I let my father help me. I get up and am lead to a circular raft. The rain was pouring down causing little rain drops to bounce off the water and the raft. My father pushes me in and then climbs in himself.  When on the raft, only then do I notice that there's a crew member aboard and very little food and water. The raft starts to float away from the yacht that was already halfway underwater.

"Luke! Luke!" I can't believe I just left him on the boat to die. The worst feeling I've ever felt, flows through my veins, and I suddenly feel like throwing up.

"He's gone, Harry. Everyone left on there is gone," My dad says, a look of guilt in his eyes. I understand that look because I'm sure if anyone looked at me they'd see the same thing.

-

I look at the view of my city from my hospital room and feel at peace. It feels good to be back home in my beautiful city. I run my hands through my now clean hair and sigh in satisfaction. After the doctors were done checking my health, I took a shower. Now all I need is a good haircut and I'll be back to looking like my old self.

The door opens and I turn around only to see my mom entering the room. "Mom," I smile and open my arms for a hug. It's been so long since I've hugged her and I really wish I had done it more in the past.

"My beautiful boy, I've missed you so much." She hugs me tightly and I rest my chin on her head. After taking a deep breath I let go and look at her, she looks like she's aged a lot since I last saw her. "You need a haircut! That beard is as long as your actual hair!"

"When we get out of here I have to get a haircut," She nods happily, "How's Gemma and Nilda?"

"Your sister is very excited to see you and Nilda was almost as joyful as me. That maid has always treated you like a son, a lovely woman she is." Mom smiled and then her eyes wandered all over my naked chest and torso, and suddenly they filled with tears. It also seemed like she had a remorseful look in her eyes, but I couldn't understand why. "What happened? They said you were on an island the entire time. What went on?"

I grabbed her hands and waited for her to look into my eyes. I half smiled and replied with, "I'm fine, really. What happened on the island will stay on the island, okay? I survived and that's all that matters."

She nodded but I could tell she would eventually ask again. She was always such a persistent woman.

"How about we get out of here?"

"Sure thing, mom."

-

My head was buried in my dad's chest, trying my hardest to get more warm. It was morning already and I could feel the five o'clock shadow on my face. The raft was moving softly across the ocean, and in that moment I'd do anything to be back home. We were all awake but it was like we were in a trance — nothing felt real. This is the type of stuff you see in movies, but here I was living a nightmare.

"Here, drink up," My dad pressed the water bottle to my lips and tilted it so I could get a sip. He gave me water as if I were a baby but honestly that's what I felt like.

"Don't give him so much." The crew member said, a look of exhaustion on his features as well.

"Yeah yeah," Dad softly pushed me off his chest but snapped his fingers in front of his face as if saying 'look at me'. "Harry, I'm not the man that you think I am."

"What? Dad, I think you're dehydrated and are saying things that make no sense. Have some water."

"No! Harry listen to me! I'm not the man you think I am. I made a lot of bad choices and did really stupid things, okay? I failed Starling City and it's up to you to save it. You're my son! You're going to go back and fix my wrongs, alright?"

"Dad, what are you–" He pulled out a gun from inside his shirt and turned it towards the crew member. He pulled the trigger and shot the man in the head.

"Dad?! What are you doing! Oh my God!"

"There's only enough food for you. I love you, alright? I need you to survive son. I need you to save your city." Then he turned the gun to himself.

"Dad! Please stop! We can-" And then he pulled the trigger. "NO!" His head dropped onto my lap and the blood oozed onto my pants. "What did you do?" I shouted although I knew he couldn't hear me. The sobs were so loud, it felt like my heart was breaking. It all felt like some bad dream and I was praying that I'd wake up, but deep down I knew that this was my reality.

I kissed my dad on his hair and hugged his lifeless body to my chest. Memories of all the things he and I have ever done run through my mind, most of them including me singing. He absolutely loved my singing.

"I'll the save the city dad. I promise."

-

"Gemma!" My younger sister ran down the stairs and threw herself at me. Her arms went around my neck and mine around her waist. Hugging her close to my chest, her hair tickled my chin.

"I've missed you so much, Haz."

"It's been so long since someone called me Haz. I've missed you too kid." After we let go of each other my dad's best friend, Robin, walks out of the dining room, my mom following closely behind him.

"Robin came over to see you. You remember him right? Desmond's best friend." I furrow my eyebrows in confusion — my mom brought him out and suddenly she was being strange. Then I saw it, Robin's hand went close to my mom's but as if remembering I was there, he moved his hand away and put it in his pocket. Oh.

"You must be starved Harry! Let's have dinner." I nod my head and follow my mom into the dining room. Robin sits at the end of the table, I sit next to Gemma, and my mom sits across from me. Our plates have already been served, which I smile at knowing Nilda is the one who did it. Shortly after being seated we begin to eat. Robin talks about my dad's business, apparently my mom has him running the company along side her. Gemma talks about school and boys, the latter giving me a headache because to me she's still a little girl. Mom stayed quiet and ate her food, as did I.

When dessert came around, Nilda was refilling our glasses and as she was walking towards me, she tripped and the bottle slipped out of her hands. I quickly caught it and realized how suspicious it looks that I was able to react so quickly. I acted as if nothing happened though and handed it back to her.

"¡Ay Dios mío!" Nilda whispered, grabbing the bottle.

"¡Está bien!" She smiled and filled my glass up.

"I didn't realize you took Spanish at college, Harry."

"I didn't realize you wanted to sleep with my mother, Robin." The moving forks stop and Gemma lets out a laugh. My mom looks at Gemma with a scowl on her face.

"Hey, I didn't say anything to him." Gemma says, going back to eating.

"Harry honey, Robin and I, we're married." My eyebrows raise at that, what the fuck? I feel a rush of anger in me. How could she just forget about my dad like that?

"May I be excused?" I get up from my chair and push it in. Before she even responds, I walk out of there as quick as I can and race to my room. My room wasn't changed at all and I was glad, I liked it the way it was. I sat on the edge of my bed and took a deep breath. I thought everything would be the same way it was when I left but mom has remarried, Gemma's all grown up, and the city has moved on.

-

I climbed out of the raft and pulled it onto the shore. Dad's body had gone cold and after a couple of days lost at sea, I finally started to see land but it didn't seem populated. It was like an unpopulated forest of some sort. I look around and take in the view. Trees, trees, and more trees. The sky was starting to get dark and so it dawned on me that I should start a fire to keep warm. There were enough rocks around but I needed some branches, so I walked to edge of where the forest began and started to pick up sticks of the same size.

I turn around and notice a bunch of birds biting away at my dad's body. I drop the sticks and run towards the raft. "Leave him alone! Stupid birds!" They fly away as I run towards them and I decide tomorrow I'll give him a proper burial. Well, maybe not proper but one where the birds'll leave him alone.

I go back and get the sticks, my mind wandering to the events that occurred just a couple days ago. I feel traumatized. I feel horrible. I don't know if I'll ever feel better.

-

I hear a knock and then hear Gemma's voice asking if she can come in. "Go ahead," I reply, she walks into the room shortly after.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like that."

I shake my head, "No, it's fine. I just wasn't expecting it. Has he been acting like a father? Has he been good to you?"

"I don't see him like a father but he's really nice. I really wish dad were here though. I miss him so much." Gemma looked so sad and I wish I could say that he'd come back, but he's gone and she'll just have to move forward.

"When I left the island I brought some stuff with me and I have something for you."

"You brought me a souvenir," She laughs loudly and I join along, pulling the hozen out of my pocket.

"It's a hozen, in Buddhism it symbolizes reconnection." She takes it out of my hands, a wide smile on her lips.

"I hope you brought me something too!" A familiar voice shouts. I turn my head to the doorway and see my best friend, Avan.

"Oh my goodness!" I get off my bed and throw my arms around him, he hugs back tightly and lets out little laughs.

"I missed you too, Harry!" I let go and let out laughs even though there's nothing funny going on. "Let's go out to celebrate your return!"

"Mhm yeah," I turn to Gemma," I'll be back later."

"Don't get into too much trouble." I chuckle and follow Avan out of my room.

"Have you noticed how hot your sisters gotten?" I raise my eyebrows and give him a scowl. He looks away from me and walks faster.

"Yeah neither have I!"

-
|Different POV|

"He doesn't know anything, Mike!"

"Oh and you know that how? If his father told him anything our whole plan could get screwed up!"

"Fine fine! Get your people to kidnap him but I'm telling you he knows nothing!"

"I know he's your son Anne, he's my son's best friend and I've watched him grow up too, I care for him like a son but we have to be careful."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

¡Terminé con esta parte! woo hoo! (':

translation: i finished with this part! woo hoo. (':

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...