Underlust Sans x Reader {BAD...

By Ploopy666

This is a pretty bad story, like it genuinely is. Since this a story published on my account, I feel like peo... More

Fallen - Chapter 1 of Part 1
UL Sans being Himself - Chapter 2 of Part 1
Meeting Papyrus - Chapter 3 of Part 1
Poor Ton-Ton - Chapter 4 of Part 1
Papyrus and Mettaton Go On A Date! - Chapter 5 of Part 1
Teasing Sans - Chapter 6 of Part 1
Exploring Snowdin - Chapter 7 of Part 1
Lust Gives you a Warning - Chapter 8 of Part 1
Exploring Different AUs! - Chapter 9 of Part 1
Error Fight! - Chapter 10 of Part 1
An Amazing Timeskip! - Chapter 11 of Part 1
Planning The Wedding - Chapter 12 of Part 1
The Wedding~ - Chapter 13 of Part 1
The Honeymoon~ *wink wink* (Part 1) - Chapter 14 of Part 1
The Honeymoon (Part 2) - Chapter 15 of Part 1
Just Another TimeSkip - Chapter 17 of Part 1
The Baby Shower! - Chapter 18 of Part 1
Time Skip to the Pregnancy! - Chapter 19 of Part 1
Coming Back Home - Chapter 20 of Part 1
?~*~*~*~*~*~*~?
The Struggle of Having Kids - Chapter 1 of Part 2
Papyrus?! - Chapter 2 of Part 1
Thoughts and Possibilities - Chapter 3 of Part 2
A Clue - Chapter 4 of Part 2
Finding Out - Chapter 5 of Part 2
Ending - Chapter 6 of Part 2
Announcement

The Results! - Chapter 16 of Part 1

1.5K 31 28
By Ploopy666

(Alright people, before this, imma just make a few statements...
1. Thank you to everyone who supported Jerry! ^-^ (XD, you guys, I was actually really surprised. Good job.)

And
2. I get some people here don't want kids yet, as I'm guessing most of my readers are not adults, and even as an adult, you don't have to want a kid. Welp, some things for those people. One, just imagine that you're older, two, think that you want a kid, or three, just don't give a fuck. Thaaaaaanks! Now, onto the story!)

Positive! The results say positive! You run over to Sans and give him a big hug, squealing from excitement. Sans chuckles a bit, "Sweetheart, I'm guessing it's a positive?" You squeal more and nod your head. He hugs you back and was grinning widely. You shout, "SANS! NAAAMES! WE NEED NAMES!"

You both burst out laughing. When Sans calms down he says, "Hmm... Sweetheart, we first need to plan the baby shower." Your eyes light up and you smile, "Pfft, yeah! I forgot!" He rolls his eyes teasingly, "But, you need to calm down first. I alllllso need to go to the bathroom to piiiiiisssss!" You face palms and giggles softly. You playfully smack him on the arm lightly, "Saaans!" He chuckles and goes inside the bathroom. You wait on the bed.

In a few minutes, Sans comes out of the bathroom and gives you a hug from the side, "I'm soooo happy. I'm gonna be a daddy!" You giggle. Sans just realized that could've been interpreted in a wrong way. You think of something and say, "Buuut, I thought you were my daddy!~" He blushes slightly and chuckles. He says, "But really, I am super happy!" You nod your head, "I am too honey!" He says, "Oh yeah! Hun, if you ever need anything, I'm right here, and will always be here." You smile, "Thanks! And, I'm sorry if I get moody!" He smiles back, "Heyyyy, don't worry bout it, I understand." He kisses you passionately, and you kiss back the same way.

~ Time Skip to Night ~
Tonight, both you and Sans were planning the baby shower. You look over to Sans in bed, "What's the theme of the baby shower gonna be?" Sans shrugs, "Once we find out the gender and how many babies we're having, theeeeen we'll see, okay?" You nod your head, "Okie!" Sans chuckles softly.

You both rest your eyes and drift off to sleep...

Aghhh! You guys! I'm sorry for the slow-ish updates! I'll try harder to get more chapters in! It's just that, ughhh, school is starting soon for me. Imma try to do better this year.
Have a good day guys.

『Vote and Comment!』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1K 14
This is a smutty Star Wars fanfic between you and Kylo Ren ( Kylo Ren x reader ) and though I don't write fanfiction often, I hope you enjoy this on...
233K 1K 13
❌❗️REQUESTS CLOSED❗️❌ ❗️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ AUDIENCES ONLY❗️ (If you read it and you are not 18+ then that is your decisi...
10.1K 179 18
NO lemons this is fluff also tell me if I'm wrong. I just don't want smut or to do lemon😅and this is my first story sooooo.......ಥ‿ಥ I might not eve...
8.6K 197 6
Here is my ink demon x reader because currently at the time of making this the community has lacked in making this stuff including art so instead of...