Waves

By Bummerbee

Sequel to Still Water *** Dan regains his memories of his time with Phil in the other universe, and is now d... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
Epilouge

twelve

149 14 5
By Bummerbee

Of course you don't know how all this works! I don't either. We can just Google 'What are the rules to traveling through universes' so we can only know through trial and error!" I proclaim confidently to Phil as he walks beside me.

"Dan, you don't know what could happen! So many things could go wrong. It's too dangerous." Phil tells me back. It's obvious he is sticking too his thought, so I'll have to find a way to change his mind.

--------------------------

Listen, I have been reading John Green books the past few days, and I love them so much. I can't wait for his new book Turtles all the way down

Love you! Bye!

~Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
143K 5K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
759K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...