It all started with a kiss

By JadesTV

Omg I just said the description but it deleted ;( I'm sorry guys but plz read it More

Im leaving
Bus ride
Meeting the group
Forming a team
a/n
Gathering the weapons

Destruction

168 5 0
By JadesTV

Lucy's pov

My vision blurred the scent of the salty waves filling my nostrils. Blood dripped down from my forehead fear slowly rearing its ugly form back into my head. Everything was destroyed. The place that held me together. I sobbed out my voice cracking. I was revolted not by the mess that i called my mantra but i was scared broken down the scared blonde everyone made me to be. Silver....he left his life just for me and instead of being grateful im hear sitting on a cold slot of soaked sand .The tears couldnt come out anymore. Everything just stopped. I got up ignoring the screams my muscles ached for me to sit back down and be a coward i refused.. Im already broken i refuse to be thrown aside like trash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 31.8K 66
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
682K 97.9K 37
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
528K 17.4K 124
Read and find out...
787K 34.4K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...