Daddiest ( Various Anime/Game...

Galing kay Psajchol

It's another little oneshot book from me but this one is for making fluff! You know like those cute stories w... Higit pa

Requests!
Big and little fox ( Ahri x Father!Kitsune!Reader )
Big but gentle ( Historia x Male!Reader )
Fox's 'Little' Ogre ( Tionishia x Kitsune!Reader )

Dust Accident ( Velvet x Father!Reader x Blake )

8.3K 89 51
Galing kay Psajchol

Well... Time for the first request! Request by NocturneSonicx and creation by me! xD Enjoy some dust...

( Reader P.o.V ) - Beacon Academy...

At the very beginning it was a day like any other. I got up and got dressed like the rest of my team. We sit througth boring and had fun throught exciting classes before going to our final one, which was learning about Dust.

We got a project about mixing Dust or trying to create something so that we get grades for it and stuff... I wanted to just sit throught it but a point of having the lowest score made me groan before teaming up with my girlfriend Weiss, good enought she knew about Dust anyway.

At some point when Weiss was mixing the Dust and trying to show that she is true Dust princess and stuff I glanced throught the class. I saw Ruby laughing with Yang as Jaune stood with Pyrrha with black face...

Weiss : Here, give it to a teacher! I don't really know what it do but it didn't explode so it's good enought...

I chuckled and took the bit of Dust she mixed up. On the way I saw Velvet and Blake talking in front of me. I smiled seeing the two getting along as both are my close friends with me bring a faunus too, a snow panther one.

However on the I was pushed forward along with someone setting leg and hooking my own making me fall over and let go of the Dust I held. It flew before smashing at Velvet's and Blake's legs before covering both of them in a pinkish cloud...

Cardin : Ooops, looks like you walked into my legs!

Weiss : Shut up, you moron! We don't know what this Dust even do!

(Y/N) : Blake! Velvet!

As the cloud cleared up and I ran up to check what was happening my jaw dropped. While Weiss continue scolding Cardin and catching Ms. Goodwitch's attention I stare at what happened to Blake and Velvet. They're kids... They look around seven years old...

(Y/N) : Are you two okay? Nothing hurts you?

The two run up to me as I kneeled before literally throwing themselves at me and hugging me tightly. I was surprised at first but then hugged both of them close, happy that two of my best friends are still alright.

Velvet : Daddy, I'm scared...

Blake : Daddy, what happened?

You jaw dropped once you heard that but not only yours. Everyone who heard that, including Ms. Goodwitch, was staring at you and the girls, who were hugging you tightly while wearing school uniforms but smaller forms... She pulled all of us for explenation...

Ms. Goodwitch : So, how are you going to explain that?

Weiss : I... We... I mean...

(Y/N) : Weiss made the mixed up Dust as you wanted Ms. Goodwitch but Cardin and his boys thought they'll have fun and pushed me while Cardin put his legs in front of my own like a hook.

Ms. Goodwitch : And because of that you let go of the Dust that spilled over Blake and Velvet?

She asked while pointing to two girls sitting on my laps while leaning against me and cuddling up while looking with big eyes at Ms. Goodwitch.

Ms. Goodwitch : *Sigh* You're excused from all classes until both of them turn back... if they turn back.

Weiss / (Y/N) : Of course, Ms. Goodwitch. We'll take good care of them!

Ms. Goodwitch : Good, I hope that your creation have some time limit...

Weiss : I will not say sorry for Cardin's fault!

With one last sigh Ms. Goodwitch turned around and left but turned at the door saying that we will also get separate room so that we can 'raise' Velvet and Blake properly, which is probably keeping them away from troubles.

Velvet : Mommy!

Velvet reached out to Weiss and my girlfriend turned mad red hearing that from the girl that just a few hours ago was older than her... Nontheless seeing how cute Velvet was as a child, Weiss grabbed the bunny girl and hugged her tightly.

(Y/N) : Ever thought of having kids before?

Weiss : When I would be grown up after school, yes. It's kinda strange now...

I chuckled before lifting Blake to my shoulders so she may sit there as we walked throught Beacon Academy hallways. I left Blake with Weiss in 'our' new dorm room before heading for cafeteria with Velvet as she is hungry.

(Y/N) : So, little bunny, what would you like?

Velvet : A carrot cake!

(Y/N) : I'll see if there is any, you just sit here and wait.

Velvet : Okay, daddy!

I sat her down at the table and then moved to get her the carrot cake she wanted, if there won't be any maybe at least there will be something else with carrots... I put my hand over my chest. Why does it feel so strange...

Turns out there were a few diffrent cakes prepared for today evening and I got some for Velvet. I was almost back at the table until I noticed someone diffrent there. I didn't see Velvet anywhere and started panicking while looking around until I spotted Coco...

She sat at diffrent table with Velvet on her laps as she seemed a bit scared of her old teammate or maybe just shy? I made my way towards them and once Velvet's team saw my face they all turned pale including the little bunny herself.

Velvet : D-Daddy, are you mad at me?

(Y/N) : No, never at you sweetheart... But the other three are in trouble...

Coco : Why us?

(Y/N) : Because you probably took her away to sit with you while I said to her to stay where she was. Do you know how much my heart started racing?

Coco : Don't act like that, you're barely a 'father' for like two-three hourse at most.

(Y/N) : Whatever. Come, Velvet. I got you some cake, let's get to mom and Blake.

Fox : Mom?

(Y/N) : Weiss, she is my girlfriend so that's her role too. I will exchange a few words with you later.

I took Velvet's hand before exciting the cafeteria. I got a lot of stares, especially from girls who awe'd over Velvet while asking if I'm a single dad... People I'm in third class, how would I make a seven years old kid?

Once back at dorm - and away from fangirls drooling over cute little Velvet - I put Velvet in a chair before setting carrot cake in front of her as she drolled over it and didn't waste a second to dig in while I chuckled seeing this.

Weiss : ...The end. Did you like the book, kitty?

Blake : Yes, mommy. Can you read another one?

Weiss : Maybe a bit later, how about we let Velvet finish eating and then play around outside a bit?

Blake : Okay.

Velvet : I'll finish soon!

(Y/N) : I like your idea, Weiss. How about hide and seek?

Kids cheered while I looked at Weiss... She seems so diffrent now. NOrmally she would be cold and all, she is sometimes even to me with me being her boyfriend but the look she have now... Does she actually feel like a true mother?

I walked behind her and put my arms around her making her blush. I placed my chin on her shoulder and smiled while looking at Blake and Vlevet chattign about what to do and plans about hiding around.

Weiss : What are you doing, you dolt?!

She whispered while I just chuckled and kissed her on the cheek. She blushed even more but then moved her head and pecked my lips.

(Y/N) : You seem to enjoy being mother, Weiss.

Weiss : You're seeing things! It's just so that they won't be sad!

(Y/N) : It's bad to lie to me like that, besides I saw the face you made and the look in your eyes.

Weiss : Whatever...

(Y/N) : Hehehe. I love you Snowflake, even with your tsundere attitude.

Weiss : I-I love you too...

Blake / Velvet : Mom, Dad! Are you coming!?

(Y/N) : Yeah, get ready for some fun with awesome dad!

Weiss : Hey!

(Y/N) : And awesome mom! ...But not as much as me.

We spent the rest of the day while playing outside in games like 'hide and seek' or 'tag'. At some point we got team JNPR and rest of Weiss' team to join us on the fun. After that we returned to dorm got cleaned up, changed into pajamas and slept...

Week later...

We've been taking care of child Blake and Velvet for a week now. Weiss got her team and team JNPR saying that she really act like mother and she didn't hide the fact that she actually enjoy having a little person calling her mom... However, everything that 'good' come to an end someday...

Last evening I lied down to sleep along with Weiss in one big bed but girls crawled in between us. They were doing it every night this past week so we just snuggled together and went to sleep but when we woke up...

Instead of my darling little bunny I had a pair of breasts right in my face before exploding in mad red blush while Velvet suddenly sat up waking others in process. We all stare at each other before Blake and Velvet remembered what happened.

They hugged us, thanking for looking after them when they were kids and we were actually sad a bit that we lost two little precious sunshines... Well, I this was the Dust effect that made them kids but still...

Blake hugged me.

Blake : Thanks for looking after us... Daddy.

Velvet hugged Weiss with a small blush.

Velvet : Thank you for looking after us... Mommy.

We both blushed, it was strange being called that while the two of them were around the age we are but we all laughed it off and they left for their dorm rooms while I hugged Weiss while still sitting on the bed...

(Y/N) : Weiss?

Weiss : Yes, (Y/N)?

(Y/N) : Want to play naughty parents and make Blake and Velvet some siblings?

Weiss : *With huge blush* What are you talking about?! Besides Blake and Velvet are not our children, it was because of Dust!

(Y/N) : Doesn't stop us from playing the game...

It wasn't long before it turned out that your individual dorm came in handy as Weiss was pregant. When her father heard about that and that is with faunus nontheless he said that he disinherits her...

However after you finish the school - you were a third year before - you found a job as Huntsmen and quickly got enought money on your own house near Beacon Academy. Weiss still goes on to school but you're the one who looks after your little white haired daughter with panther ears and tail... Well, sometimes good auntie Goodwitch have too...

Almost 1900 words... Well, that's a lot...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13 0 2
follow there journey with there car across the world
14 0 1
Meow meow meow... Meow meow meow meow. Meow meow meow meow meow meow. Meow
3 0 1
Do not read this please 😭🙏
2 0 1
Всем приветик,я Вика мне ? Думаю что вам понравится этот фанфик также пишу его про рофлу😐