The Italian Mafia Woman/(REWR...

By Queenofthefeels

Verona Nico Valentini is not your average Italian woman she is the next in line to the most powerful Italian... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 1

27.7K 481 147
By Queenofthefeels

Coming home to a house I haven't been in for 6 years is a lot to take in. Especially when your father is the head of the most powerful Italian mafia, you tend to be nervous. Last time I saw him he said to me was "Figlia, this is very important for your future, make sure you become a strong brave woman."

Yeah.... when he meant strong and brave he meant " make sure you can kill anybody without being a crybaby." that was easier said than done.

As I take a look outside the car's window I see that we stop in front of the driveway. I step out of the car and take in the view of my childhood home. I take a deep breath inhaling the fresh country air. We are in the hills of Florance, Italy, My home town. I remember when I would go riding through the vine yards with my mother sometimes.

I straighten up and start walking to the door. Before the doorman can open the door my mother comes running out screaming at the top of her lungs.

"She's home! She's home! Grazie Dio!" She runs hugging me so tight I can barely breathe. I steady my balance trying not to fall while hugging my very excited mother.

"Hi mama, you look like you haven't aged a day," I say pulling her back to take a look at her. She had aged from the last time I saw her but she was still beautiful. I had her perfect brown eyes and gorgeous black hair. My mother and I were very close, she was my best friend before I left.

She blushes " Oh shush now. Let's go greet the family."

As we walk in I see my whole family waiting to come hug the shit out of me. Before I can say a word I see my best friend Adriana pushing everybody to get to me.

"Get the fuck out of my way people!" She yells coming to hug me.

"Adri so good to see you!" I hug her

" Good to see you too." She pulls away giving me a slap across the face.

"What was that for?!"

"For not writing me back! But I forgive you now" and takes me back into a hug.

I hear a glass clink and a throat cleared. At the top of the stairs, I see my father holding up a champagne glass. We make eye contact and I nod my head slightly saying hello.

My father and I didn't have the best relationship. I felt like he had to love me because I was his daughter. As a kid I never really paid much attention to stuff like that.

"Today we welcome, my daughter, Verona Valentini home. She spent many years away from home and I hope she has learned how important family. So let us give her a real Italian welcome home party. To Verona!" He lifts his glass to me.

"To Verona" everybody cheers doing the same. I smile grabbing Adriana's glass and drinking the whole thing down. She looks at me surprised.

"It's good to be home," I whisper to her. She smiles getting me another glass of champagne from a waiter.

*****
As my mother says goodbye to the last bit of family I walk to my fathers study going to give him a proper hello.

I knock waiting for an answer.

"Come in. Si, Emilio I told you I need that shipment to be here by tomorrow."

I walk in seeing he is on the phone, I take a seat on one of his sofas. He smiles at me giving me a look saying ' this will only take a minute'. My father has also looks older than the last time I say him. My parents would visit me every now and then but its been a couple of years now.

" Semplicemente non mi delude," He says hanging up the phone. "I'm sorry, business you see."

I smile "It's fine. I just wanted to say a proper hello that's all."

He stands up straightening his suit " Well then give me an abbraccio."

I stand up giving him an awkward hug. He puts his hands on my shoulders and takes a look at me.

"You've grown to be quite a woman. I heard you just couldn't stop fighting with the others" He says smiling

"It's not my fault they couldn't handle me."I shrug my shoulders

He chuckles, walking over to his desk to lighting a cigar "That's very true. Well, tesoro I have quite a busy night ahead of me. You should get some rest. I'm sure the trip must have been exhausting."

I could feel he was trying to get rid of me already but I was at least going to try "If you don't mind I would like to tag along. I mean after all I will have to learn this business eventually." I say with a bit too much confidence.

"Not today, Cara." he says sitting back down at his desk

I nod as if he can see me "Alright, Bounanotte,"I say exiting his office. I decide to look for Adriana because I need some excitement right now. I was far from tired all I wanted was to have fun and party in my home town. I walk upstairs into my room. It looks clean and modest. It still had a light pink wallpaper and stuff animals. I open my nightstand and see a couple of trinkets that I somewhat remember from my childhood. I move things around and a this gold ring catches my eye. I could I have forgotten about that ring.

When I was about 11 there was this boy named Angelo. I practically grew up with him, he was like my best friend. His father and my father were very close at the time. Sometimes we would play outside in the garden or play hide and seek in the secret passages through the house.

One day he found the beautiful rose ring and gave it to me saying "Every time you see this ring, you will think of me." he slipped the ring on my finger and thought it was a bit big I loved it as a naive little girl with a crush. One afternoon both our fathers got into a fight and they left, I never got to see him again. Every time I would ask about the boy my father would scold me to never speak of that family again, so I never did.

I put the gold ring on and it fit like a glove. I stare at it until I am snapped back to reality when I hear my door open.

"Okay get ready cause us bitches are getting out of this boring house." Adriana goes straight to my closet

"And where are we going to go?" I ask laying on my bed

"Well Giovanni has some business to do at the club and I thought we could tag along." she throws me a black spaghetti strap dress and a pair of black strappy heels.

"This is the most mafia outfit, Adri. All black." I say narrowing my eyes at her

She glances at me and rolls her eyes "Bitch your father is a Don. Do you think you came back to a normal family? Now stop complaining and put that shit on," She picks something for herself.

I grab the clothes and head to the bathroom to change.

"So whats with you and Giovanni?" I smirk teasing her

Giovanni is my very close cousin and every since I be came friends with Adriana, they always had a thing even as kids.

"WHat? Nothing," she scoffs

"Come on, Adri don't play stupid."

"Look that was long ago, we are just friends now. nothing new," she clears her throat and changes the subject. "So how was it being away all these years?"

"To be honest I could have learned to kill and fight here couldn't have I?" I slip on the black dress and put on some diamond earrings. I take a look in the mirror at myself.

"Yeah...but you are pretty much the heir to the throne and we couldn't have you doing stupid teenager stuff. Like I did." she snorts and walks to me

"You trouble?" I ask sarcastically

"You know me gotta live life to its fullest," she grins

"Well?" I say needing her opinion on my outfit

"Like a fucking goddess!" She squeals and grabs my hand ready to go.

*****

"Now most of your businessmen are in there so..."

"I thought we were here because Giovanni had business here?" I say giving Giovanni a look

"I do! but this was her idea to bring you." he raises his hands in the air

"What do you guys have up your sleeve? And they are not my businessmen yet they are my fathers."

"Don't worry about it," she rolls her eyes stepping out of the limo.

I step out as well and Giovanni takes the lead walking into the club. We had security following us and immediately eyes were on us. I ignore them and just follow. We enter an office and security stays outside.

"What are we doing here?" I ask lifting my brow

He walks around the desk looking a bit nervous.

I sit on one of the sofas putting my feet on the coffee table. Who says a woman can relax?

"Tell the men there shipment will be here tomorrow evening." Giovanni quickly says. Someone knock on the door.

"Ver feet now!" Adriana whispers. I look at her with confusion and sit up putting my feet down.

What did he just say?

The guards open the door. The door opens and in come 2 men dressed in black and white suits. They both look around my age very handsome.

"Leave"Giovanni tells the guards.

" Mr. Russo I expected a Valentini to be here." The man on the right says with a strong Italian accent. He had gorgeous blue eyes and had a devilish smirk on his face. Walking around the office.

Adriana and I are apparently invisible to these men because they have not glanced at us once.

"and who says I didn't bring one Mr. Salvatore" Giovanni looks at me both men do the same. I smile standing up trying to not look surprised. "Verona Valentini" Giovanni introduces me.

"Senza offesa, but we came to talk to Mr. Valentini. I don't see how his little daughter is going secure our shipment deal. I feel like our deal is not that important," the smart ass man says ignoring me.

Stare at him in disgust, the never this man has not to talk to a woman. I glance at the other man who was just standing not saying anything. Something about him seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Before I could respond with a y answer

"I'm Angelo and this is my brother Damian. Excuse my brothers forwardness," He steps in offering a hand shake to me. The gold ring catches his eyes but quickly looks away.

I scoff in amazement at what this Damian said. "I'm sorry, Mr. Salvatore that you wanted a person with a dick to speak about your deal." They all look at me in a bit of shock except Damian who looks up at me with a smirk.

"Mr. Valentini's little daughter could end your deal just like that," I snap my fingers " I was not in the mood for some asshole to be insulting me "You can take a seat at my desk or get the fuck out," I smile sitting

Everyone stays silent for a minute then Damian starts chuckling "Well what a live spirit you have Ms. Valentini,"

They take a seat in front of me and Giovanni hands me a folder. I take a look at the paper and all I need were there signature.

"Both of you sign here," I hand them the paper to sign.

Damian stare lingers with a smirk. I try to ignore it but it annoys me.

"Can I help you Mr. Salvatore? Is there something on my face that I do not know of?"

"Pura bellezza,"

I roll my eyes. They finish signing and I had the papers to Giovanni and stand up. Both men do the same.

"Your shipment will be here tomorrow evening, Bounanotta," I say walking to the door

"It was a pleasure to meet you Verona," Damian says giving me a slight nod

"I wish I could say the same," I smile and watch them leave.

Once the door closes I realize I was holding my breath.

"You guys have some explaining to do,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 9.1K 49
"What?". "I don't want him to turn out like you. Heartless" my mother spoke up. I laughed at that. "I'm a heartless person now?"I asked. "Really?". "...
1.1M 34.8K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
446K 12.8K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
1.2M 26.7K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...