Run - Drarry

By CrownedDrarry

« Runaway's add on » Basically a book about Draco's and Harry's adventures for the three years they ran away... More

.01
.02
.03
.05

.04

2.2K 115 10
By CrownedDrarry

Harry taking a picture in a field in Norway.
- Taken by Draco Malfoy, summer of 2000

"Guys, come on!" Sydnie groaned, grabbing Harry and Draco by the hand.

"But- there was nice scenery back there!" Harry complained, "I need more pictures! Norway is beautiful!"

"Oh, can it. You've got enough pictures. You'll get nice pictures here- it's the perfect morning! Misty fields are my aesthetic!" Replied Sydnie, finally stopping the the middle of a strawy field.

Harry stared around, "okay, so it's pretty. Shut up."

"Take a few of your pretty pictures and hurry up. There's fields with longer wheat- it's past our heads!" Reese grinned.

"It sounds like you two have been here before." Draco commented.

"We have," Reese replied. "Sydnies grandma was from here- she passed away though. Anyway. Follow us!" Reese grabbed the two boys' hands and lead them to another field; they were right. The wheat somehow passed their heads.

"Okay. This is cool. I'll admit it." Harry said, smiling.

"Innit?"

Reese and Sydnie leading them to the "better fields."
- Taken by Harry Potter, summer of 2000

A very tired Reese going to the laundromat early this morning to wash clothes. Sucks to suck.
- Taken by Draco Malfoy, Summer 2000

Beautiful Norway.
- Taken by Harry Potter, summer 2000

AN: sorry for the short chapter. Also sorry for the typos If there's any- I'm too lazy to check :,)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...