Stydia OneShots

By ThestydiaBitchh

A bunch of Stydia OneShots, smut chapters, and Stydia over the social medias (Text) ~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~... More

Intro ♡
1) Boyfriend/Girlfriend Texts Pt: 1
3) "Touch me."
4) Mets game kiss
5) Boyfriend/Girlfriend texts Pt: 2
6) Period
7) Make up sex
8) Teenage moments

2) Hicky Prank

4.9K 80 46
By ThestydiaBitchh

Lydia pranking Stiles with a fake hicky on her neck.

WARNING: Emotional.

~♡~

"How do you think he will react?"

Scott questioned with excitement after the embarrassment was showing on Lydias face. She didn't dare to speak around that many faces that she never even considered talking to about such an innapropiet subject.

The dare just hit her like that before all of the people in the living room planned and jumped out from their seats. Now that Stiles was in the bathroom, why not take advantage of it and dare her to do something that could entertain every single one of them.

The whole Stilinski family were sitting on the couch, which would be the sheriff and his wife, Melissa. Scott sitting on a chair with Allison on his lap, while the new engaged couple, meaning Lydia and Stiles were sitting on the couch paralleled with the sheriffs. Both of them rarely stopped holding hands. Lydia was In love with the sight at a big diamond ring interwined with her finances big hands with popping veins on it. Stiles excused himself to leave after Lydia told him to because he couldn't stop shaking his leg from his exploding bladder.

They were all at the Stilinskis household. Natalie that had been cleaning the kitchen even made an appearance after hearing the interesting dare. Kira moved from her little seat and overtook Stiles' while he was in the bathroom.

Melissa was the one to come up with the dare. She got it from a YouTube video she saw about a girlfriend pranking her boyfriend with a hicky on her neck. The sheriff even chukled at the idea and the rest went for it and tried to encourage Lydia into doing it. Lydia was surprised at the elders reaction about the idea. She chuckled and looked at her mother that had been laughing at something Melissa told her.

Lydia finally agreed and they all planned the prank and where it should be filmed.

"He'll probably get mad,"

Kira confirmed with a red face as if she had tried it before. Lydia actually wondered herself how her fiance would react... so why not try.

"Oh, you wish not to see Stiles when he gets mad,"

The sheriff confirmed. Yes stiles was the kind, cute and adorable brown eyed charming man, but when he gets mad, he would scare even his father. He would send him the ugliest killer look. He had never gotten mad at Lydia though, only small fights that led to him always apologising. But Lydia wanted to see an angry Stiles.

"We'll just have to wait and see,"

Lydia leaned back on the couch with an exciting smile. They agreed that they would film it live, and the same night. The plan was to make Lydia say to stiles that she was tired and make them go home early while the rest of them stayed at Stilinskis house, watching the whole thing live. Scott was an expert at the whole technology thing, so he gave Lydia a camera that would be live when she turned it on and everybody would see it on the big television.

As soon as they heard the bathroom door open, they all settled while Kira got back to her seat. Lydia interwined her hands together, in a innocent position.

Stiles walked towards the couch with his black and long coat on that he probably took on because of the cold weather. He sat down next to his fiance with a smile and kissed her cheek. "Hey," he breathed and sat back.

Melissa eyed Lydia when she should start with her acting. Lydia nodded and started to get fakely exhausted. Her eyes were half closed and her body leaned "tiredly" on Stiles' shoulder. Her head rested on his shoulder and he held her from her waist so she could rest on him comfortably.

The living room wasn't quiet, cause it so, stiles would have figured out that something was off. They all just spoke to each other normally while Lydia acted.

"Babe?" She whispered and immediately got Stiles' attention. He looked down at her tired eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" He asked and removed a strand of hair away from her forehead. Lydia closed her eyes completely and nodded slightly. Stiles nodded along with her and kissed her forehead gently.

"Okay then," he mumbled before Lydia stood slowly up as if she was tired and exhausted. Stiles stood up too and caught everybody's attention.

"Eh, thanks for a lovely evening but I think we have to get going," he kissed Melissa's and Natalies cheeks while shaking their hand. He patted his father's shoulder and also Scott before taking Lydias jacket from the couch. She turned around as he put it on her.

Lydia turned to them all befire they left and winked while hiding the camera in her pocket.

As soon as the door closed, they all laughed and clapped. Scott turned the television on and immediately did what he had to do.

Lydia turned the camera on even though it was in her jacket pocket. They couldn't see anything but darkness and the sound of the jeep driving. Kira held Allison's hand as excitement hit her.

"Don't sleep just yet baby, you have to get in your pyjamas,"

Stiles held her hand and interwined their hands while he drove with the one left hand of his.

"Yeah, yeah,"

She lifted his hand and kissed it. Nothing much happened on the way back, only small compliments about how beautiful his girl was. It was also one of his favourite subjects to talk about and Lydia would get flattered ever single time.

Natalie and the other girls would just giggle at how adorable they were even though they all were used to him saying that. He always does.

Stiles parked the car in front of their house that he had surprised her with months ago. Getting a house for him and Lydia to live in was always one of his predictions and goal to achieve in his life. He eventually got the money and worked his way up even though he didn't have to. She waited for him to ask her out for years too. Now they were in their twenties and living happily.

Stiles opened her door, and before she could set her foot on the ground, he decided to carry her all the way back to their house. He groaned and grabbed tight around her legs and back.

Lydia chuckled and told him that she could walk by herself.

"I gotta carry my tired Princess!" He yelled just to annoy their neighbours that complained about them every other night.

"Shh!" Lydia giggled and put her forefinger on his wet lips. Stiles chukled and groaned loud as he quickly kissed her puffy lips.

"God, I love the face of yours," he half whispered. Lydia almost forgot that her father in law and many other relatives could hear them. The video was still playing and all of them freaked out at home. The sheriff was the most smiling freak along with Melissa at the moment. He was really proud of his son. He had raised a son even better than himself.

Stiles even carried Lydia upstairs and put her on bed while he left the room for a second to do something Fbi related. Lydia immediately took off her jacket and took out the camera. She put it in a corner of their bedroom where you could see almost everything.

The whole family jumped on their seats and couldn't manage to sit still for even a sec.

Lydia took her shorts out of her closet and a big t-shirt that she had stolen from Stiles. She went to the bathroom and changed there because of the video camera.

Stiles entered the room while Lydia still was in the bathroom. He looked around the bedroom and wondered why she wasn't there.

"Honey?" He called. Lydia answered with a noise from inside the bathroom. She was kind of scared that he had found the camera. She opened the door, wearing the pyjamas while he still was wearing the same clothes.

"Eh, why did you change in the bathroom?" He questioned confused. They were used to change in front of each other, even being naked around each other and showering with each other.

Lydia quickly found an excuse and itched her temple.

"I had to pee,"

She walked through him and looked at the camera while smiling behind his back.

"Oh Okay,"

He didn't ask into it and began stripping off his clothes. Lydia had a feeling that he was going to undress completely so she panicked and walked towards the camera. She smirked into it as her whole body covered his. She looked inside the camera and gave it a look that she always used to give Allison and Kira when they complimented Stiles' body.

Lydia turned around just to see if he was naked or not. She saw him naked as he was about to wear a new pair underwear. She turned her head back to the camera and smirked even harder as she made a double chin with an ugly face.

Everyone started laughing in the living room and Kira even fell to the floor. Scott had tears in his eyes and Natalie laughed at her daughters behaviour. Melissa looked at Natalie and put a hand on top of hers.

"She's really something isn't she," She laughed and glared at the screen again along with the sheriff that tried to keep his laughter in. But he laughed as loud as the others.

Natalie dried her tears and answered while her eyes still were on the screen. "Of course, She's in love," she laughed.

Lydia looked at Stiles again and saw him with sweat pants on. She finally walked away from the camera and started taking off her make up and put her hair up in a ponytail so that the hicky she was about to make would be viable. She looked in her mirror and put make up behind his back really quickly. Stiles was busy preparing the bed for them to sleep. But waited for Lydia to take "off" her make up so that they could lay together.

When she was finished and happy with the results, She gently put the make up back and tried to get stiles attention on her neck.

She turned around and looked at him from a distance, when he decided to walk over to her an embrace her in a tight and loving hug. Cuddling, hugging and kissing were also one of their favourite things to do.

He had his hands around her waist and she did the same as they parted.

"Beautiful,"

He kissed her quickly on the lips and on her cheek. Lydia smiled and kissed him back. When they parted again, She looked to the left with her visible neck. He gulped.

She walked over to the bed but he grabbed her hand before she could leave. His stare was at her neck now. Lydia tried so hard not to laugh.

"OH! IT'S HAPPENING!" Scott yelled.

"What?"

Lydia asked with a smile on her face. Stiles didn't say anything but just kept staring at the hicky. Lydia eventually walked closer to him as if it would help him get words out.

"W-whats that?"

He questioned and pointed at her neck but he still didn't move or show a face expression at all. He was just frozen.

Lydia furrowed her brows and chuckled at his silliness. "What are you talking about,"

She tried to walk closer to him but he stepped back. She sighed and turned around to look into the mirror, seeing the hicky she had made. She turned around and found an excuse.

"Stiles, Its nothing," she rolled her eyes and tired to walk past by him. Stiles stopped her and put his hands on each side of her cheeks to look at her neck again. It was clearly a hicky.

"Nothing?"

He sounded miserable. He was about to break. But he didn't show it.

Lydia laughed and held his hand. He didn't reject it. He didn't care at the moment.

"Stiles it's just a hicky... I got it from you, are you okay?"

She questioned with a snake smile. Stiles couldn't look at her cause he knew that it wasn't him.

"No cause we didn't have sex yesterday and you didn't wear make up yesterday Lydia."

"So?"

"So?" He repeated and stepped back. Then something happened that Lydia hadn't expected at all. Stiles eyes were filled with tears.

"Lydia tell me that's not what I think it is," he closed his eyes to not show her his tears while he fisted his hand.

"Stiles," Lydia stepped towards him.

"Tell me it's not something you got from another man."

Silence.

He opened his eyes. Tears fell from his eyes as he kept taking steps back. He covered his face but kept taking.

"T-tell me!" He suddenly sobbed and fell to the floor. This was one of the things he would never be able to live with. Lydia cheating on him would mean that he had to give her up which would mean a life without her. He couldn't bare a thought of a life without her. He loved her too much. She was the only goal to achieve in his life. He didn't want to lose her like that. Just because of this one bruise.

Lydia ran over and fell on her knees next to him. She hugged him and buried her head in his neck. His whole body was shaking of the quiet sobs he made. It surprised Lydia that he didn't push her away. But he couldn't just do that. He couldn't just push the woman he loved away so fast. Everything happened too fast.

"It's just a prank," she whispered in his ear as she kept hugging him. Their bodies swayed together as she had arms wound his fragile body.

"It's a prank," she kept repeating until he stopped sobbing. He lifted his head and she put her hands on his wet cheeks with tear stains all over his face. She kissed his lips and parted again. "It's just a joke," she said in every kiss until he kissed back.

"It is?" He asked with big and sad eyes. She nodded with a sad look on her face as one tear rolled down her cheek. "Yes," she dried the hicky with the napkin in her hand. She wasn't even wipping it gently. She was drying it so hard against her neck and showed it to him. "See?" She started to cry as well. She had never expected such a reaction from him.

He sqweezed his eyes wrapped his arms around her while the last of his tears fell. "I'm here," she hugged and rubbed his back.

"I will never do such a thing to you. Never you hear me? You are my one and only Okay?" She sniffed and left short kisses on his back and shoulders. He pulled away and caressed his hands around her neck as his lips met hers before she fell to the floor with his body hovering over hers.

They both cried into the kiss. She put her hands on his wrists as their foreheads met. "Remember that I will always love You, Stiles. Only you," She kissed him again. He left intense and shorts kissed on her neck and shoulders while tears fell from both of their eyes. One second it was kisses and other seconds it would be the both of them rolling around the floor hugging and crying.

She had forgotten all about the hidden camera and that everybody could see. And honestly, she didn't care at all. They just kept going.

"I CAN'T TAKE MORE!" Kira screamed with tears in her eyes. Most of them all and cried. All of them were quiet when the emotional part came. They were shocked at the way they loved each other so much.

"Ehm guys..." Scott looked at the screen and pointed. They all looked at the screen where Stiles stood up and had Lydias legs wrapped around his waist as they kissed and he was on his way over to the bed.

She had one hand in his hair and the other scratching slightly his bare back. He put her gently to bed while his body was on top.

Things went wild and they all looked for the remote and freaked out when they couldn't find a way to turn off the television before more clothes got thrown and sounds got heard.

"My innocent ears!" Kira yelled and covered her ears.

Scott finally found the remote and turned it off. They all sighed and covered their faces. Melissa looked at the sheriff and Natalie cause it was their kids after all.

"That was... wrong of us..."

"Yep."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

DON'T.
TRUST.
FUCKBOYS.

EVER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 101 14
Joshler one-shots as the title says. Some may be short others are real long. Probs will be lots of fluff also smut
88.4K 1.8K 100
This book contains all things Stydia; updates, one shots, news, imagines, etc. Some chapters contain mature content. Warnings are always given. All c...
277K 3.8K 36
Stydia OneShots Stydia Smut Stydia Short Stories Will Be Under Revision Soon.
219K 1.8K 27
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 (𝐱𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) (𝐨𝐜) 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬. 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞�...