Disguise (Dance with Devil X...

By Rawrt3d

Its a story about you, an introverted reverse harem addict, suddenly turning up in the dangerous world of the... More

Prologue
Meeting Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9

Chapter 8

1.9K 68 20
By Rawrt3d

(Name)'s POV~

I tried to mockingly bow for my 'father'.

"You will atone for betrayal by death." The father said.

'If your going to kill my brother you go through me first a father with no body!'

Rem quickly blurted out,

"I swear to you my unwavering fealty!"

"Silence!" He then pushed Rem and I quickly tensed up.

'How dare you touch my Rem using your filthy hands you 'father bastard with only eyes you can use!'

"Sir or Father, I have no idea who you are, but I assure that Iam a excellent grimore hunter!" I felt the regret of me saying this in my stomach.

'I don't know if I should call you Sir or Father.'

"HAHAHA!!" I quickly tensed and started to sweat profusely when he laughed.

"You?! You as a Excellent grimore hunter?! Well, then, where is the grimore?" I stayed silent at his question.

'I think he is mad because I called him Sir....maybe I should call him Grandpa next time.'

"Oh yeah right! You didn't bring me the grimore! You know why?" I suddenly felt myself flying and hitting the invisible wall quite harshly.

"Because, You're a weak, useless, and a unintelligent demon! That's why! Why do you deserve to be in the Arnold heir when you didn't do anything?! You don't even know you had powers when you first came to this world!" I tried to remove his grip from my throat but he only tightened it and his damn nails dug into my skin.

"L-Let....Me...g-go...." He threw me against the wall and I landed on the ground in pain.

'I think I will call him Grandpa stick up his ass.'

I touch the four wounds on one side of my neck and one in the other.

'I don't look beautiful anymore. Hmph.' I flinch at the the pain and looked at my black blood that stainted my finger tips.

'Do you think he got unintelligent right? Hah! Of course.' I steadily tried to push myself up but I fell because of the pain in my back and sides.

"Ahhhhhh....it hurts, why does pain keep coming to me, why not shiki? I became a grandma now."

"(Name)! Are you okay?" Rem came running to me with scratches on his face.
"Oh! You there, you don't look okay!" Rem let out a mushroom sigh.

"(Name), you barely can't walk."

"Wooww~ Rem your so strong I am inspired by you!" I wipe a fake tear like a proud mom.

"You're not weak nor useless, you protected Ritsuka even though you hated her, don't listen to him." He carried me the bridal way as I huffed.

"Don't mention her name! It really makes my nerves ughh annoyed or something."

"Thank you for defending me for moment there, but you didn't have to because you got badly hurt now." He sighed as I giggled.

"Hehe~ at least not getting my shoulders reopened!" I shiver at the image of ripping skin.

He drops me at a red sofa and I lay my head on the armrest.

"Is it supposed be goodnight or morning?" I asked.

"Just go to sleep, you're hurting my head." Rem leaned onto my shoulder and closed his eyes and I closed my eyes after.

######################

I jolted myself awake.

"LOEWEN!" I felt something move beside me.

'Shit, its Rem.'

'Of course its Rem! You thought it was a dancing hotdog!?'

'I like blue hotdogs.'

"Just like Loewen." I whispered and very slowly and carefully peeled him off me and kissed his cheek before running outside, wincing at every step I took.

I immediately teleported to the park that Ritsuka and Loewen are in.

When I arrived I saw Ritsuka calling Asuna and Loewen very impatiently waiting for her.

'Tch! Stupid Girl, why would she follow someone she just met 6 seconds ago! He is a blue Smurf! Noone trusts a blue Smurf! And he is a hell's watchdog and he even told you and now your going to follow him?! What if he hurts you? What if he kills you? And I'm going to be the one who's going to protect a idiotic Useless girl like you.' I sigh at her idiotic and stupid way of thinking.

I quickly went to the teleportation portal as speed of light and noone seemed to complain.

"If you don't tell then I won't go with you!" I cringe at her braveness.

"That stubborness! That Courage! You are indeed father's daughter!" I roll my eyes and went to hiding to the pillars.

'So your dad is cringer than you? Damn, you don't even have a father. Maybe he left you because you were the grimore.'

I got bored because they started talk about the grimore and then Loewen then started to get all touchy and then Ritsuka's ring started to glow and it made Loewen fly into a pillar making a crack.

"Poor Loewen...Tch stupid exorcist ring..."

Then Loewen just stood up and fixed his clothes like nothing happened.

'Pfft Haha! I feel like Sebastian would do that!'

Loewen started to be closer to Ritsuka and then his song started.

"Pfft!! The cute dogs are singing!" I tried to pet one but he bit my hand.

"Ouch! So mean! But so cute and fluffy~!" I tried to hug one but they disappeared because Loewen's song finished.

"Aww...That was quick." I quickly hid in hiding spot and sat down with my back against the pillar.

"Come. discard your ring." I had a mushroom sigh.

"I guess I have to save her." I stood up wincing at my painful sides and back.

"Oh no, not today little obedient doggie~!" I grinned as Loewen widened his eyes when he saw me.

"Oh hi Rem! Didn't see you there!" I waved casually at him and stood in front of Ritsuka.

"Your father grieves you know. Maybe next time he will tear you limb by limb." I roll at my eyes at Loewens comment.

'He is too cute for being evil!'

"And, I never thought you would work for Maksis again." I took Rem's line.

"What if your obligation to the Arlond heir for taking you in?" Rem took his lines back.

"Obligation?" Loewen repeats before laughing.

'Such a awkward laugh! But so so cute..~'

"Such a lovely word should never pass the lips of the Arlond heir." He said.

"Obligation... Hey! It does sound lovely!" I remarked and then Rem got mad.

"And a mere watchdog shouldn't order me around!" Rem let out his power towards Loewen but he dodged it and teleported behind Ritsuka.

Loewen placed his sharp nails on Ritsuka's neck.

'Can I take his nails and turn it into a necklace as a souvenir I can wear?'

"Kay! Little dog don't get too excited!"

"Shall I dig her heart right here right now?"

'Yes you should and burn it so I can show everyone my burning hatred for her.'

He rips out Ritsuka's uniform ribbon.

He then chops the buttons off and places his hand under the uniform.

'Uhh...Rem? I think we should do something and not watch although I want to watch him dig her heart out right now.'

"No, Don't!" Then the slutty Ritsuka screams and activates the annoying ass exorcist ring.

"Nooooo! Rem-I mean JACK DONT LET GO!" My back slammed to the pillar and immediately let out a hiss of pain.

"Ugh...I said not to let go."

'And here goes the part I fucking hate so much.'

'Lindo underestimating us and Ritsuka being still dumb.'

"Lindo!" Lindo looks behind him to Ritsuka bleeding from her chest(??)

And Lindo gets mad and glares at Rem.

"Why you!" Rem lets out a expression that freaking broke my heart.

'Rem didn't do anything! The cute dog smurf did it! I'm fixing this.' I huff and push myself up.

So, now it was the part where Lindo scratched Ritsuka's face and now his pushing his nails in Rem's knuckles.

I teleport behind Lindo and look at Rem with a smile.

'I got you.'

I wrap my arms around Lindo's neck and pull him back and his nails dig into my arms as he tried to escape my grip.

"L-Let Go!" I let a scowl and threw him into a pillar glaring at him.

"Why do you think we always hurt Ritsuka?" I felt a piece of my heart burn as I said her name.

I watch him as he stumbles up at glares at me with his creepy red eyes.

'I'm so dead.' He suddenly dashes towards me his sharp nails scraping my uniform as I tried to dodge it.

'Damn it, it was my 100th uniform this year! (。•́︿•̀。)' I breath heavily as I look down at my side.

"Damn..Oh scratched me a little." I look between my wound and Lindo.

I grit my teeth and tackle him to the ground.

"Why do you underestimate us Lindo?! We never injured her! And I was always the only person to take take her pain! Her wounds! I was the one and noone else!" I tighten my grip on his shirt collar.

"Why?! Why would you blame us?! You don't even know the full story so why assume?!" I felt globs of tears fall into his shirt as breathed heavily.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I felt all the energy leave me as I said it.

I felt all the pain come back to me, I felt dizzy, and I felt like I couldn't breath.

And suddenly I fell onto his chest seeing darkness.

###############

I'm so cringe at making people pass out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.3K 38
𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘. 【one piece x reader】 re-upload since wattpad took it down...
574K 25.4K 30
{Obey me x Female Tokito Muichiro Reader.} _____________________________________ ❝𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻? 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁.❞ In wh...
63.2K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...
98.7K 2.7K 31
You're the new student council member Y/N L/N, the others don't know why, but you know full well why your here in the same room as many devils, a sha...