Fingerprints ( #1 BOOK IN THE...

By ShhBethsReading

" I perch myself down on the bed again, next to Cory. I rest my head against his shoulder; his arm is wrapped... More

September
October
November
December (Part One)
December (Part Two)
January (Part One)
January (Part Two)
January (Part Three)
February (Part One)
First Followup
February (Part Two)
March (Part One)
March (Part Two)
April (Part One)
April (Part Two)
May
June (Part One)
June (Part Two)
July (Part One)
July (Part Two)
August (Part One)
August (Part Two)
October - Halloween
December - Christmas
January - New Year
February - Valentine's Day
Playlist
A Birthday to Remember
SEQUEL

Fingerprints - Seasonal Stories

192 37 1
By ShhBethsReading

Some of you might have seen the book I had published with the same name as this chapter and will know what I am talking about. Some of you might not.

Seasonal Stories were a short collection of chapters from Fingerprints but told from other character's point of views. They centered around different seasons and holidays throughout the story, retelling those chapters or going into more detail.

I have decided to upload those chapters onto this story rather than having a separate book for them.  It is your choice as to whether you choose to read these next four chapters but if you do I hope you enjoy them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 9.6K 42
"Look things happen for reasons Spencer, some not being explained, but you and Isaac met for a reason, you fell pregnant for a reason; well maybe if...
15.5M 531K 41
COMPLETED During the year 2032 a plague hit the world, decimating the adult population. The few survivors now run the schools filled with an influx o...
5.3K 96 8
“You’re always going to be my bestest friend no matter what. Our friendship is unbreakable and NO-ONE will ever come between us! I mean NO-ONE! Me an...
506K 14.1K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...