I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRI...

Por MyStorybookRomance

Cassia Jones changed herself in an attempt to gain friends after moving from rainy London to sunny California... Mais

I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?!
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 2
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 3
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 4
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 5
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 6
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 7
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 9
I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 10

I Was Saved By BLACK VEIL BRIDES!?! - Chapter 8

6.6K 170 74
Por MyStorybookRomance

Hello!!

Hola!!!

Bonjour!

How are you guys??? Hope you are enjoying this so far and I've been really excited for Chicken Nugget to go to their concert. It's actually funny because I had the chapter in my head from like the very first chapter of this story but I never got to doing it.......UNTIL NOW!! ;D

You have found out a bit of Chicken Nugget's dad but you don't know the full reason why he's not with them.......

Sooooooo.......

.......I want to know what YOU think...yes YOU...the one with the hair....about why Chicken Nugget's dad left her and her mum, leave a comment saying what you think.

I've already gotten a bit of an idea of what AmIReallyHere thinks and I'd like to know what the rest of you think and maybe one of you will guess it right! :)

ENJOY! 

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo

_________________________________________________________

Previously:

I hear repeated knocking on the door, grabbing the remote for protection, I crept to the door with a purple blanket wrapped around me. I slowly unlock the door and and twist the knob to see five pairs of eyes staring at me and their lips all in grins. Ashley, Jake and CC were all carrying shopping bags and they were already in their warpaint.

"Chicken Nugget, let us in, we have a SURPRISE!" Oh CC.

"Guys, what's with all the bags?" I ask as soon as they were all in.

"Well we have a show tonight" Jake said, quite vaguely I may add.

"Annnd..." I press on, If they have a show then what are they doing here?!

"You're coming!"

"Haha...WAIT...you're serious?!" I was really going to a Black Veil Brides concert!

"Now, we have bags of clothes for you, we'll do your warpaint and you'll have the show of your life" Andy commented the last part quite confidently.

"We just have to get you out of...That..." He murmured, his eyes scanning my clothes. "Hey! They're comfortable! I'll have you know they are very stylish" I protest, blushing in the process. 

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that"

"You know what, I'm going to change now before you keep commenting on my choice of clothing." I stated, picking up the bags before running upstairs.

BVB SHOW, HERE I COME!!

______________________________________________________

I dart into my room and pick up on the the bags, peaking inside and looking at it's contents. It was a black tank top that was ripped in different places and then a cropped black leather jacket with silver studs. 

It's kind of weird that they have my exact size clothes but then again I left them to look for CC so it wouldn't take them long to look at one of the sizes on my clothes.

That was the upper body bag then so the next one must be jeans or something.

Emptying the second bag on my bed more black things poured out not like that wasn't expected or anything. The bottoms were like Andy's so they were the really tight leggings sort of ones. I hope I don't shatter them. There was a thick black belt with...wait for it...more studs. Then a few necklaces with crosses and the BVB star one. 

The last bag was a shoe bag, placing the box carefully on my lap, I lift the lid off to see ankle boots with...yes...more studs. They were really nice though and just my size. 

I peeled off my movie clothes and put on everything that was in the bags. by the end I looked like I walked fresh out of a BVB photo shoot only difference was that I'm a girl. Just as I was adjusting my belt I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I called out, the door opened slightly and Andy came into the room carrying warpaint and some brushes.

"In the words of Ashley, we're gonna Purdyfy you, get ready." He grinned, already swirling the brush in the smooth black paint while I just simply nodded. "I'm gonna do your eyes first okay." I wonder if he'll make my eyes like Jinxx or maybe CC or even create a new one just for me. Then again I'm not that special.

I could feel the swish and flick of the wet brush on my skin strangely it was slightly calming just silence and art. Soon he moved on to my cheek area, painted what felt like to me an upside down cross. Then my lips were being half painted black and on the clear side maybe a stitch was being drawn. Andy drew small lines confirming my idea of the stitch.

"Okay, look now!" I turned my head to the mirrow to see exactly what I had imagined but somehow better.

"Thanks Andy!" I'm now ready for the concert!!

"No problem and remember always be yourself" And with that he left the room but not before a wink. 

TIME FOR THE SHOW!!

I stepped down the stairs and crept into the kitchen to see Jake cramming his head in my fridge, CC putting his fingers in my fish bowl. It looked like CC was trying to harass Pistachio, he's blue! Jinxx was sitting down normally flicking through one of the newspapers. Ashley was in front of the mirror fixing his hair and Andy was drinking some coke.

Soon all the guys were looking at me and five sets of eyes went wide.

"Cass you look great!" That was from Jinxx.

"My my my...aren't we Purdyed up now" We all know who that was.

"Cash...choo...ook....nishe" That was Jake with leftover pie in his mouth.

"Chicken Nugget YOU LOOK AWESOME!!" Easily enough it was CC.

"Thank you guys!" I beamed.

"I know...I know...I'm an artist...a visionary" Andy boasted while placing a hand dramatically over his heart.

"...A guy who's going to get slapped in the face soon if we don't leave" I reminded them looking at the clock on the wall. They all agreed and went out to their van. It was already kind of dark but oh well.

*******

We got to the place pretty fast actually at there were quite a few kids lined up. The van went round to the back and we got through the backdoor.

I liked how it wasn't too noisy and crowded backstage.

"Black Veil Brides on in 5" A voice said, the guys were all getting their instuments and I could hear the growing crowd chanting:

"BLACK VEIL BRIDES!, BLACK VEIL BRIDES!, BLACK VEIL BRIDES!..." 

I was standing by the side of the stage and could see the kids there grinning, laughing and just being themselves.

It must be amazing to be living your dream and just knowing that everyday you're helping those who truly believed they couldn't make it then seeing their bright smiles on their faces with they're singing to every word of every song.

"Hey Cass, what's the first song you heard by us?" Ashley asks, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Umm...Sweet Blasphemy" I answer with a grin. "Why?" I know something's going through that head of his.

"No reason......."

"ASHLEY!!" I whined. "Nope, not saying!"

Damn.

"We're on" Ashley darted off to the rest of them, soon they walked through to the stage and into the smoke, then the smoke diappeared at they were all in their places. Andy at the front with his microphone, Jinxx on one side with his guitar and Jake on the other with his guitar. Ashley at the fron of one side next to Jinxx and CC...crazy CC at the back.

"WE ARE BLACK VEIL BRIDES! AND WE'RE HERE TO GIVE YOU GUYS A GREAT TIME!" Andy boomed. The music started and the crowd roared with excitement.

They started off with Legacy and finished with Perfect Weapon. I loved all their movements and little smiles at eachother. Everything they did was completely natural and not posed and fake.

"Guys, listen we have a special guest with us tonight. She's a very amazing girl, also a Chicken Nugget. We would like her to sing her favourite song with us. EVERYONE MAKE SOME NOISE FOR CASSIA JONES! THE CHICKEN NUGGET GIRL!" 

WAIT WHAT?!!?!?!!?!??!?!

I'm not going on stage, I'm not going on stage, I'm not going on stage.........

That was what I repeated to myself until I heard my name being chanted.

"CASS, CASS, CASS, CASS, CASS, CASS, CASS!......" The audience were cheering with their fists in the air.

I shyly crept into the smoke and walked to Andy who crushed me in a hug. "This one's called Sweet Blasphemy!"

The instruments came back into the room and I picked up the spare microphone Andy held out to me. Andy and I alternated but sang together for the chorus.

"Through sadness you have taught us to be one with the crowd

Unveil the sacred order, hymns of falling down

You told the greatest stories, of love and bleeding crowns

But to the sick and hungry, you cannot be found........."

********

The boys thanked the crowd and said to Never Give In. I gave one last look to the crowd and someone caught my eye. He looked really familiar. Finally I recognised him, he was a guy in photography class. That means he knows me.

You know what else that means.

He might tell Terra.

_________________________________________________

OOOHHHH GUY FROM A CLASS!!!

WILL HE TELL TERRA????

- Keep Shining <3

Melissa xoxoxo  

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9K 252 11
After leaving Black Veil Brides in the middle of their tour, Torrie goes back to the every day grind. But can she fit back in after such a life chan...
128K 3.2K 21
Hailey never expected to meet Andy Biersack after seeing Black Veil Brides live in concert. She certainly didn't expect to fall head over heels for h...
231K 8.6K 39
Jake Pitts has come to take his daughters away from their abusive mother.
55.4K 1.6K 57
A Black Veil Brides fan fiction. A girl named Brooke gets kicked out and goes to a BVB concert where she falls in love and meets her soul mate alth...