Sesshomaru x Reader (lemon) B...

By Keidiwrites

Will the senka maiden live another moment with the unpredictable Sesshomaru, will rins hatred towards her sen... More

Beneath the Beast A Sesshomaru x Reader (lemon)
Charms
an entree with a side of jealousy
Sort of a Sibling Rivalry
Peculiar girl, peculiar world
An Unexpected Turn
call this love?
Real
Legend
Circles
A Lovers Dream
Sentimental Moods
Time Lapses and Dramatic pauses.
Is This The End
Authots note
Named By Nature
Harmoneus Prince of Eternity
To My Loving Fans
Requisitions And Requests
Unlikley Alliance's
Plans Among Paintings
Feeling While Dreaming
Authors Note
Among the Horizon
Shattered hearts
Show down
Broken Curses
**Announcements For You All**
Guess What??!! Sequals Up
Announcement
Authors note

Just the Beggining

4.9K 91 14
By Keidiwrites

    Kazuhiko woke up in his bed back at the home of Sesshomaru. Besides him was his mother who was gently stroking her hair. She kisses his forehead gently.

   "Am i dreaming?" He asked in a groggy voice

   "No son" Sesshomaru said gently. He held f/n's hand softly. F/n's lips curled up as she smiled at the boy she never had a chance to hold.

    "No, I am alive and we can be a family" Kazuhiko closed his eyes "Okay. Good" he said sleepily.

    "My boy, you have a long journey ahead of you. We all do" F/n said softly. "But now we can face those battles together as a whole"

Sesshomaru kisses f/n's hand and then placed his on Kazuhiko "Im so proud of you. You were so brave. This is just the beggining of your life as the strongest Demon thats ever Roamed these Spaces. I love you son. Rest easy we train in the morning"

   Kazuhiko smiled as he fell back asleep feeling as normal as he could and as he should.

    Once he was asleep Sesshomaru picked up f/n in bridal style and kissed her lovingly. "What have i done to be blessed like this?" "You almost got killed by your son for one" sesshomaru laughed "I had that coming for me didnt I?" "Yeah you did, now stop talking and make love to me"

~~The end~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 7.3K 16
After [Y/n] miraculously saves the life of the cold hearted demon Sesshomaru, he falls deeply in love with her. He searches for his beloved for year...
10.3K 319 22
Kagome's heart has been broken before by a demon. Can she ever trust her heart in the hands of another? An odd relationship with an uncouth youkai gr...
8.2K 385 22
•UNDER EDITING & BEING REWRITTEN• •InuYasha Fanfiction• •Inuyasha x Reader x Sesshomaru• •Description• You are a female cat demon who loves her freed...
158K 2.5K 28
[InuYasha Fanfic] Rin as a young woman struggles with the death of Jaken and her newfound feelings toward her Lord. Mature for multiple explicit chap...