(The Virtuous Husband) In the...

By Richa_resa

Torn apart like a shrewd cloth was my heart. Left alone with accusations tearing me apart. "Never do us a... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Discontinuation from Wattpad

Chapter 13

1.1K 100 38
By Richa_resa

Allison

My blood boiled seeing him standing right there outside. I had this utter desire inside of me to hurt him to punish him for what he had done to me. I had cried to sleep thinking about the humiliation I had felt. 

"Does Christa lives here?" He asked unsurely and I just wanted to hit him with something because he opened his mouth. That vile and dirty mouth that had said those words to me, made me feel like a shit. He was a monster. I didn't want to even see his face. I just closed the fucking door on his face and moved inside the house without giving him a reply. Christine was setting the table. I had been not in the mood of having company right now but the sweet nature of hers had forced me out of my misery and anger. I was trying to be normal and I might have even succeeded at that but seeing his face just ruined it all. I had cried a lot but after that anger inside of me had surged. I was fucking angry. I wanted to destroy things, bang them up and imagined too many times that it was his head that I was banging on the wall. I knew it was a dream and I couldn't do it but I wanted to hit him, rob him of all the happiness and sanity. There was this need inside of me to haunt him and make him feel like shit for what he had done to me.

"Who was it?" Christine asked me drawing me out of my dangerous thoughts. I took calm breaths before answering to her.  She didn't deserve my anger. She was trying to help me up from my misery and even making me meet her old friend. I had tried to escape from this but I couldn't. Christine has pleaded me to be here because she had boasted about having a new special friend that was me to her old friend and wanted me here to meet that friend.

"No one. Wrong address maybe. A man was asking for Christa." I replied.

"What? Oh my god," she ran towards the door and opened it up. The fucking devil was still standing there talking to her now. He even fucking smiled and I hated him, hated those smiles. My eyes grew wide as Christine invited him in. Why the hell she was inviting him in? 

"Allison this the friend, I wanted you to meet, Noel." My anger just fucking fumed and touched the fucking sun. 

"And Noel this my friend whom I had told you about today. Sorry about you standing there, I don't use my nick name Christa anymore. She knows me by my first name Christine only. " Her smiling face didn't matter to me. I wanted to kill Noel. His eyes widened and then narrowed down at me. He was going to speak something and I knew that something vile would only come out of that mouth. So before he could say something I did.

"I know him very well, Christine," I said with no smile and emotions. Her eyes turned to me and then him with a frown on her face.

"How?" She questioned confused. Noel's face turned away from me and even her. He was looking anywhere but towards both of us.

"Well, he is my boss for one and he is a fucking monster." My voice dripped with anger and distaste for him.

"Monster? I can understand he is your boss but a monster?" Christine asked confused.

"Oh, I'm not at all confused Christine. I know what I'm saying and he does too." Her eyes looked up to Noel.

"Allison, maybe there is some misunderstanding," Christine tried to reason but I couldn't hear her out.

"There isn't one there. You have no fucking idea what he had done to me, Christine? If you knew then you would have hated him yourself." Christine looked up to Noel for answers but he didn't even look at her. His eyes were downcast like they should have been.

"What did he do?" Christine asked while her eyes were set on Noel.

"He revenge fucked me and degraded me just because he thought I was a fucking rat in his firm. He didn't hear me and kept on blaming me and humiliating me. You know why I didn't talk to you yesterday Christine is because I was drowning in my own misery brought into my life because of him. I was willing so I couldn't even call it fucking rape like he wanted me too." Christine gasped hearing what I said. Tears welled in her eyes.

"He made me think that he was interested in me, in love with me and what a naïve girl I had been to believe it. All he wanted was to lure me in and humiliate me, degrade me in my own eyes. I really don't have any idea why did he excuse of something like that but hell with it even then no woman deserved what he did. How would you have felt if he did this to you, Christine?" That snapped Noel's eyes towards me and they were filled with anger.

"Don't drag her into this?" He barked out. "She has nothing to do in this."

"Yes, she doesn't but it was necessary to show her the true colors of yours, of the friend she boasted about so confidently. At least I'm trying to warn her about men like you." I responded angrily.

"Men like me! You think you know me enough Allison? She knows me and you don't. I might have wronged you but I have never wronged her. You don't need to warn her about men like me but I think I should warn her about sluts like you." What the fucking hell did he say?

"Slut, me? Oh please, you lured me in the first place and second even if I was the slut I didn't deserve what you did to me. Not even if I was the fucking rat you accused me of. What you did was pathetic and wrong on every level. Thank the god I'm not suing you for sexual harassment you bastard! " I screamed out at him.

"Stop it both you!" Christine shouted only to end it up at deaf ears.

"Bastard? If I'm that then you deserved what I did to you because that what fucking bastards do. You talk about sexual harassment well you are forgetting that you came in willingly and Karen is the proof of that. You have no fucking proof what I did to you. Moreover, you threw yourself at me in the first meeting. I think you do that to very rich men!" He replied with words of hatred and accusations. I fucking hated him. What right did he have to judge me? He was the one wrong and I was supposed to listen to his tongue lashing. Fuck him and his goddamn company.

"You bastard, I'm going to fucking kill you!" I lunged at him and Christine side stepped at the moment. He fell backward and I went down with him. I was quick. Rather than wasting my time trying to catch myself up. I sat up on his stomach and started hitting him. Christine shouted us for to stop but I didn't. I slapped him that the sound echoed in the whole apartment. I went to slap him again but his hands came up in defense trying to catch mine.

"Stop it!" Noel yelled to me but the normal Allison was long gone. Now in her place existed Allison, the bitch. I didn't he tried to stop my hands from hitting me and they succeeded to a part but I didn't stop trying. I wasn't backing down.

"I'm sorry," he shouted making my movements halt.

"I'm sorry. Please stop it." He breathed out, his hands falling to the sides.

"I was wrong. I shouldn't have said those things to you and never did that to you. I was wrong into thinking you were that. I'm sorry about the things I did to you. I shouldn't have done those and you aren't a slut. You didn't deserve the things I said to you and I'm sorry for that," he apologized. I breathed heavily and Christine stood beside us with her hands over her mouth in shock. I stood up from him and hovered above him.

"I fucking resign. Fuck you and your company!" I yelled at him and then walked around him and left the room. Christine shouted for me to return but I couldn't be her friend not right now, not till he was there. Rather than going up to my room I decided to go down on the streets. I needed to walk out my anger. I was almost out of the building when I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Adam running towards me with flowers in his hand.

"Hey, I was calling you ever since you walked out of the elevator but I guessed you were pretty much engrossed in your own thoughts, that you didn't hear me," He smiled saying that and I couldn't stop myself from smiling back. I felt like he had this brightness and happiness surrounding him that I didn't want to dampen his mood with my anger. I hadn't still forgiven me but I knew I could somewhere but the thing wasn't the same with Noel. Seeing him enraged him, made me want to hit him hard. He looked like he just came from the office still dressed up in a suit and tie loose around his neck.

"I was just somewhere else," I replied trying to be normal.

"I'm sorry, for coming here like this. I know you had asked me for some space. I swear I was going to give you that but then I realized I needed to tell you sorry in the right way." He brought up the flowers to point. Even in my crazed up state, I found what he told to be sweet. 

"I'm really sorry for that night, Allison. Please forgive me if you can." He apologized with a smile on his face and flowers held out. I took those from him and gave him a smile. From the corner of eyes, I saw someone running towards us. I looked clearly and it was Noel. My eyes narrowed down to him. Adam turned his face to see who it was receiving death glares from me. Noel's steps came to a halt seeing it was Adam. I didn't step away from Adam, didn't fucking care what he thought about me now him. He could go to hell and I wouldn't fucking care.

"Let's go for a walk, Adam," I told him and turned around giving Noel a last glare. Adam joined me up and silently we walked beside each other. After a while, I just stopped and sat on a bench looking at the passing world. I could feel the anger slowly dissipating out of me.

"You know him?" He asked making me look up at him.

"Who?" 

"Noel?" His name made my blood boil instantly.

"He's my boss," I replied while looking at the flowers. 

"That is why he knows your name. Now I get it." He replied.

"How do you  know him?" I asked because I was curious and I was allowed to be. I mean all this problem started from him.

"We have a past and our company is like rivalries. So I know him good." I nodded to him. 

"What happened between you two?" My brows shot up and I looked at him.

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you were giving him glares that is why." He answered.

"We had a fight, bad one. He was wrong and I was right. I got a tongue lashing for it and I'm mad at him because of it." Adam nodded at it.

"It happens sometimes you know. I mean we always think that we are right at everything and never think about that maybe we are wrong and another person is right. Noel is a hot headed male like me but when we realize we are wrong we always apologize. Just like I apologized to you. If only I had known where to find you. I would have surely apologized for what I did earlier and we might have been on a date by now." I laughed at this.

"Now l will realize it too and I bet he will also give you a pay raise." I wanted to say no way in hell because I resigned but I kept that information to me only. I just nodded at him.

"So beautiful, now can I get your number." He asked wiggling his brows.

"You will have to work for it," I laughed and got up from there going back to the building.

"Hey, that's not fair." He told catching up to me.

"Everything is fair in love and war, Mr. Adam." I teased. He grew silent and as we reached close to our apartment building.

"So what do I have to do for it to get the number of a beautiful woman like yours." He asked and I looked at him, mean really looked at him. His eyes were filled with hope, face told a story of happy time and his smile was genuine.

"Take me on a date," He yelled a happy yes and in that moment I didn't remember the bads of the day.

***********************************************

Hey, lovelies!

I hope you liked it :)

Have my fingers crossed :) 

If you have to say anything please let me know :) 

I have my ears open for you.

What do you think about

Noel 

Adam and 

Allison

Love you all !!! :) :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...
346K 7.4K 44
"Please Nick I'm begging you let's try and work things out you can't do this to Liam and I", I say as I'm on my knees and beg him but he doesn't even...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...