GIRLS TALK

By MichellleSantana

sorry not sorry A place of no filter More

GIRLS TALK
Intro/Frontals
FIRST KISS: Story time
Turn offs
I got curved: Story time
Back to school
Back to school pt.2
Type of guys
THE KEY TO CONFIDENCE
Favorite songs
Positivity
My frustration
new beauty hack
What the Health
Virginia
too bute๐Ÿ’œ
what do yall think??- I snuck out
I tell you

Texas

46 4 1
By MichellleSantana

I just wanted to send my condolences to those who live in Texas period.

Even to you guys who don't vote or comment.
Its all good in the hood.

Butttttttt my mom job is working with red cross and they are sending 16 employees out to Texas to help and my mom volunteered and she asked me if I wanted to go so there is a possibility I may be out in the Texas area soon which is amazing cause I really want to help!

So stay safe and keep those who are going through the crisis in your prayers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.1K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
206K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
33.1K 690 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~โ˜…...
26.7K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...