The Asylum Walker [DISCONTINU...

By Demon_Lost_Soul

You, The Reader-chan, walks in an asylum where young teenagers like to hangout and have parties, you are name... More

Character Deacriptions
Prolouge-Flashback
Chapter 1- Meeting the girl with the teddy bear
Chapter 2- SuSpIcIoN In ThE pAsTa
Chapter 3- EnCoUnTeR
Chapter 4- CoNfRoNt
Chapter 5- LiViNg WiTh PyScHoPaThs
Look what i found on Pinterest
Chapter 6- LiFe As A pAsTa
Any ideas
Chapter 7- WeIrD uNkNoWn PeOpLe
Chapter 8- DoWn HiLl
Chapter 9- HoLy TrUtH aNd ReVeAl
I fucked up
Chapter 10- YoUr HeRe...
Chapter 11- DoN't Go AnD tHiNkInG oF yOu...
I can take ideas
Ya know what..
A return 👀???
A return 👀???

A/N-Ending?

1.5K 36 13
By Demon_Lost_Soul

Hey guys ... I have writers block on this so I don't know what to do with this story. I've been stress about things in school and everything else. I don't know if I want to re-edit or start book 2, I'm thinking of re-editing first but now I'm just... Bleh... So please I need your help for this story since you really like it and hopefully I can do more creepypasta stories in the mere future. But still, I have some ideas for this story to continue but I have to chose between editing and another book making. I just wanted to let you guys know what's going to happen with this story so please just tell me what you think and I'll decide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 63 21
This was a story that I had in my works for so long. I posted this story back in 2014 and then in 2015 I had taken it down. Now whenever I went throu...
6.2K 104 85
This is my Creepypasta X OC Her name is the title but if you want to know more read. Just kidding. Here is a short summary. She was abused as a kid...
5K 425 26
It all started when she gave birth to a boy. To Jungkook... - Doctor: "But... but you can't let that child grow up with her..." The doctor protested...
9.2K 212 36
My life is alittle weird. I started out as a normal girl walking along a dark ally. Here is where it gets alittle weird, I got kidnapped by a boy. Yo...