The Asylum Walker [DISCONTINU...

By Demon_Lost_Soul

You, The Reader-chan, walks in an asylum where young teenagers like to hangout and have parties, you are name... More

Character Deacriptions
Prolouge-Flashback
Chapter 1- Meeting the girl with the teddy bear
Chapter 2- SuSpIcIoN In ThE pAsTa
Chapter 3- EnCoUnTeR
Chapter 4- CoNfRoNt
Chapter 5- LiViNg WiTh PyScHoPaThs
Look what i found on Pinterest
Chapter 6- LiFe As A pAsTa
Any ideas
Chapter 7- WeIrD uNkNoWn PeOpLe
Chapter 8- DoWn HiLl
Chapter 9- HoLy TrUtH aNd ReVeAl
I fucked up
Chapter 10- YoUr HeRe...
Chapter 11- DoN't Go AnD tHiNkInG oF yOu...
A/N-Ending?
Ya know what..
A return 👀???
A return 👀???

I can take ideas

1.8K 44 9
By Demon_Lost_Soul

I've been busy with school and I haven't gotten any more ideas with story. I only been thinking of like the very last few chapters of this story. So I've decided that if you have any ideas that would lead to a happy ending or to a sequel just let me know in the comment section and we'll talk. Sorry I haven't been updating lately, school is getting stressful even being in band but it is quite fun, leaving campus on football games Lol! So as I was saying, just send your ideas of this story and we'll talk. Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 2.4K 16
{COMPLETE} Sarah was invisible in her foster home. No one payed attention to her. No one talked to her. No one cared what she did. One day she went f...
9.2K 212 36
My life is alittle weird. I started out as a normal girl walking along a dark ally. Here is where it gets alittle weird, I got kidnapped by a boy. Yo...
273 63 21
This was a story that I had in my works for so long. I posted this story back in 2014 and then in 2015 I had taken it down. Now whenever I went throu...
59.5K 4.2K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he swore he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...