Percabeth: Demigods & High Sc...

بواسطة thatfilipinawriter

Annabeth and Percy starts another year in an unexpected situation, they are going to high school! Which means... المزيد

DEMIGODS & HIGH SCHOOL (PERCABETH)
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.1
Chapter 26.2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (EPILOGUE)
Hi Everyone!
Important Update About D&HS

Chapter 22

36.6K 596 706
بواسطة thatfilipinawriter

Sam’s POV

I was training that night, when I saw Annabeth going towards here I really did my best on heating this dummy to impress her, I even saw her glance, but she didn’t noticed it because it was dark that night, I knew that there was going to be a capture the flag so I was really getting ready for the battle. Clarisse said that mostly Ares and Athena demigods are teams at capture the flag, so I have a plan to distract Annabeth and get her alone with no Percy. I am so gonna get her.

Percy’s POV

Natalie was never been with us for a week and now she’s showing up? What the Hades is happening? First Sam and now her? I looked at Annabeth who was just staring blankly at Natalie. “What are you doing here Natalie?” I asked and stood up leaving Annabeth sitting at my bunk. “Well, my mom said I needed a break. Especially from school. I got 4 detentions at school, my grades are getting lower. And now she said that I can get some rest for a while. I decided to go to camp.” She said in a cheery voice.  I rolled my eyes.  “Why? Aren’t you guys happy to see me?” She asked frowning. “No, not at all.” I said. “Yep, super, extremely, not happy.” I heard Annabeth mumbled. “Excuse me?” Natalie asked her hand at her chest. “Nothing. So why are you here in Percy’s cabin?” Annabeth stood up crossing her arms. “I was going to surprise him, and…I want to know if you did the job!” Natalie said grabbing the hands of Annabeth, I knew what she meant by that. “WOW! Look at that ring! It’s like you already proposed to her.” Natalie said looking at the ring then to me then to the ring then to me. Annabeth pulled her hand back from Natalie’s hand. “Well, you made us both surprise! So  ta-ta!” Annabeth said with a mocking British accent.

I looked at her confused at what she did, I mean. I know she has issues about Natalie but I never thought it would still affect her that much. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked.  She plumped up at my bunk and released a big sigh. “I’m a girl Percy, I saw her look at the ring and to you!” She said. “And so? We have eyes do we?” I asked really confused about this. “You’re such an idiot! I saw her eyes with hate, sadness, and hurt! Seaweed brain, she still has feelings for you. She was hurt when she saw us together.” She said. “Wise girl, she maybe still has feelings for me. But it isn’t strong as our feeling for each other. You know that. I love you so much! And I won’t Sam, nor Natalie, break us apart.” I said and kiss her temple. We laid down for a minute staring at each other‘s beautiful eyes, until we drift to sleep. “I love you, Percy” Annabeth said, I could reply but I drift to sleep. When I woke up Annabeth wasn’t there anymore. So I stood up and wore my new shirt and pants. So that I won’t look like a mess, a brushed my teeth and went out to find her, not bothering to fix my hair. “Hey Katie, have you seen Annie?” I asked, “Ahm, I think she’s at her cabin.” She replied watering the plants. “Oh, ok thanks.” I said and ran off. I opened the door and saw Annabeth still sleeping with bunch of blue prints at her bunk. I removed another blueprint which was covering her face. She was working with the cabins last night. I think she was really tired. I tucked a piece of blond hair in her ear, I stare at her for a minute. “Dud that’s creepy.” Malcolm said. I laughed and threw a pillow at him. “It’s true you know, waking up and see a guy staring at you.” He continues and thorws the pillow back at me.

I folded all of her blueprint and put it at her drawer, that’s what she always do when she has her plans. I fixed her in bed trying not to wake her up, I pulled her blanket, but just then she opened her eyes, “Dang’it” I said. “I was really careful not waking you up you know!” I said pouting. “ She just laughed and kiss me at the lips. “Morning seaweed brain.” She said. “Morning! Why did you stay up all night?” I asked worriedly. “How’d you know? Were you stalking me again?” She asked and grin. “Heck no! if I wasn’t that tired I would.” I said. We both snickered. “But, I know because you have those big bags under your eyes and your blueprints all over your bunk.” I said pointing her at her eyes. She then looked at her bunk. “WHERE’S MY BLUEPRINTS?!” She asked worriedly. “Chill Annabeth, their at your  drawer.  I promise you I didn’t ripped them or even a scratch!” I said putting my arms in defeat. Again as she laughs. “You have a beautiful laugh, but you need to dress up, comb your hair because it is a total mess.”I said joking around. “Hey! Speak for yourself! Look at your hair it looks like a birds nest!” She snap. “Ouch! We have feeling too you know!” I said pointing at my hair and fake wiping a tear.  She rolled her eyes and did what I told her. We got out of her cabin and went to the arena where Leo, Katie, Travis, Connor, Piper, Jason, Thalia, Clarisse, Nico, Grover was there. I also told Katie to tell the gang to have a meeting.

“So what’s with the meeting…again?” Thalia asked. “Well, it’s actually not my meeting, it’s Annabeth’s.” I said giving Annabeth the spotlight. “Ok, you guys know that Chiron gave me a project to expand the cabins. But they are only chosen ones. Not all, so those are the Aphrodite cabin, Ares cabin, Apollo cabin and Athena cabin.Because most of the new campers are those are their godly parent.” Annabeth took a deep breath before continuing again. “So, Chiron told me if I wanted any help. I said yes. But not at the blueprints. But the building of the cabins.” She said. “What does that mean? And why do we have to hear this news?” Leo said anxious to get out of the meeting. “Well, it’s has to do with you because you guys will help me to build the cabins!” Annaebth said clapping her hands.  “WHAT?!” They all said except for me. I laughed, “Guys, I know this seems a lot of work, but Annabeeth trusts us to help her, and besides we could have fun in this stuffs, and it would be long until Annabeth finishes  the blueprints of the cabins.” I said wrapping my arm at her shoulders. She looked at me with the thank you word on her smile. “I guess you’re right kelp head. Annabeth just don’t pick the people who helps her with those architecture thingy stuff.” Clarisse said. I rolled my eyes. “Well I’m in.” Piper said. We all looked at her especially when she’s a Aphrodite child. They do not build you know. “Me too.” Jason said next then Leo, Nico, Katie, The Stolls, Clarisse, and Grover. Leo helped Annaebth with some of the blueprints to add some technology stuffs, and Piper helped with the interior and Clarisse and Thalia with the armors on where to hide. “Hey wise girl I’ll be at the battle field to train other campers, love you. See you later. “ I said and kissed her cheek. She nod and I went off.

When I got to the battle field I saw Sam sword fighting with an Ares kid. He saw me looking at him and then he made a move, he un-armed the Ares kid and he got his sword. I snorted and uncapped riptide showing him off. I snickered a little. Matthew, also an Ares kid, Larry, a Hermes kid, Kevin, a Aphrodite kid  wanted to battle with me and they wanted to let me teach them some sword fighting techniques. I did and just nearly minutes I un-armed them three, Sam was just watching in jealousy. “Who’s next?” I asked. “Me.” Sam said simply. He readied his sword and he made the first move. I shielded his hit and I kicked his gut, which made him spit. I slashed his palm, like what Annabeth did to me when capture the flag, he slashed again and I ducked and kicked his knee. He bended, he stood up, we just kept slicing then shield then repeat, I twirled my sword to his to un-arm him, I lifted his sword with mine and his sword came flying towards me and I cached it. I pointed riptide in his throat and the other one at his back head. He puts his arms in defeat, but I wasn’t done. “Touch my girlfriend, and I swear. I’ll cut you little by little and feed you to Mrs. Oleary.” I said in greeted teeth. I left his sword in the ground and him with it. I walked out feeling like a winner. The horn blew for lunch. I saw Annabeth at her table with her sibling laughing. She glanced at me and winked. I laughed a little and I bit my lower lip. She turned around, I swear I saw her blushed. We said our prayers and offerings to the gods. When it was dessert I looked at Annabeth licking her popsicle stick. She saw staring at her tongue. She looks at me and I smirked. When Lunch was done I pulled Annabeth in the beach for a swim. She removed her Shirt only wearing her bra and shorts, I removed my shirt and pants wearing my swimming trunks under it. We both jumped in the warm water and got under the sea floor. I made us an air bubble for us to breath we were laughing and me talking to the fish. “Hello master.” A little fish said. “Hi you can call me Percy.” I said Annabeth looking at me like crazy. “Oh ok Percy, is she your girlfriend? She looks lovely.” The fish replied. “Yeah. She is isn’t she?” I said. Annabeth punched my shoulder. “What’s it saying?” she asked. “It said that you’re lovely.” I said and kiss her cheek. We both got up the water and I willed us dry we wore our shirts and ran off to our cabins to change.

Annabeth’s POV

When I was done cleaning myself up, I got my armor for training. I took a sword, I saw Natalie on Archery. She hits the board but not a bull’s eye. I snickered a little. “Hey Annabeth, want to train?” Natalie asked. “Oh yeah sure.” I replied.  We did some archery first I got 5 straight bull’s eye and she got 3. “Wow, you’re good at this!” She said. “Haha, thanks.” I faked laughed and we started to sword fight. She made the first move, making it easier for me to block it. She slashed again but I blocked. “Come on Annie, and show me what you got!” She said and I greeted my teeth. I kicked her knee and slashed her, she blocked, she held my hand but I remove it, I twirled a little to slash her leg. Just a little bit. Then she cut a wound in my arm, I saw her smiled at that. OH IT’S ON! I slashed she blocked I kicked the sword up and it flew to me I pointed it at her chest and the other sword on my left hand. “Giving up yet?” I asked. Smirking. “Nope.” She said and got a sword that was just next to her. I blocked it with both of the swords. I threw the other one so it would be a fair fight.  I jump up to her and I went to her back, I pointed it at her back and she looked at me with awe. I then slashed her at the shoulders, She winced. She kicked me at the leg but that didn’t hurt. I kicked her shin, she bent and her hands touched the ground with the sword. I stepped at her hand, but not that hard. But enough for her to release the sword. “Ok, now I give up.” She says. I laughed at that. “Nice battling with you. Hope to do it again.” I said and left her there. Smiling with triumph. 

I took a shower after that awesome training. Leaving wounds at Natalie, it’s kind of cool kicking her butt. (A/N: What do you think guys? Bad-ass Annabeth? Comment below if you think that attitude of Annabeth should be more in this story.) Speaking of butts. Where’s Percy? After I took a shower, put on my shorts, shirt, and converse, I went to his cabin. But he wasn’t there. I went to the beach seeing Percy and Natalie there. Percy was helping Natalie with her wounds. Cause you know, he has the healing factor with water. I remembered slashing her at the leg, and shoulders. Now Natalie sitting at the beach with Percy leaning so that he could get the water to heal her, he was touching her leg where I slashed it, I saw Natalie blushing like a kid, and now it went to her shoulders when I walked in. “Having fun yet Natalie? You know, my boyfriend touching you?” I said crossing my arms. I looked at Percy who was just staring. “What are you talking about?” Natalie asked innocently, “Annabeth you’re just over reacting, I was just healing her with my powers.” Percy stood up and explained. “Excuse me? I’m over reacting? Wow Percy! I obviously know that you’re healing her. And I obviously know that she blushed and liked what you were doing touching her leg! And if you’re a daughter of wisdom..” I pointed at Natalie. “You SHOULD know that there’s a INFIRMARY in HERE!” I said my furious side coming out. Natalie bowed her head like a puppy being innocent, oh I just wanna smack her and her lying, fake acting! “I-I’m sorry Annabeth..” She sobbed and walked away. “Wise girl? What’s your problem?!” He scolded me, he never scold me! Heck he never talk to me as loud like that! “Do you really want me to answer that?!” I said furrowing my eyes. He nod. “MY PROBLEM IS THAT LITTLE LIAR, ACTING BITCH IS STEALING YOU FROM ME! SHE’S JUST BEING  INNOCENT AROUND YOU PERCY! I SAW WITH MY TWO EYES THAT SHE WAS BLUSHING AND I’M A GIRL! I OBVIOUSLY CAN SHE THAT SHE WAS LIKING THE WAY YOU WERE TOUCHING HER THERE! I MEAN, WHO WOULDN’T LIKE YOU? YOU’RE CHARMING, SWEET, KIND, HANDSOME, WITH YOUR SEA-GREEN EYES, AND YOUR JET BLACK HAIR! AND YOUR NICE BUILD, AND, AND- WHAT AM I SAYING? I WAS TELLING YOU WHAT WAS MY PROBLEM AND NOW I’M COMPLIMENTIN YOU?!” I scolded myself, “Well thank you for scolding slash complimenting me.” He says, “You know what, fuck this! If you won’t believe me, I swear to the river styx that I am not lying to you!” I said and walked out. I got inside my cabin crying. Then I remembered Natalie, she can’t see me like this, weak. So I went out again I didn’t know where to go, except when I’m sad I ran towards Percy’s cabin and hug me but I can’t. I went to my cabin and brought a pillow and blanket, I didn’t saw Percy there so I laid there not even bothering to put some ambrosia or to drink a nectar for my wound, so I just laid there staring at the stars till I fell asleep dreaming about Natalie kissing Percy.  And it hurts, so bad.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

SO? How was it? I really love what I’m doing right now! Adding some Percabeth drama. Now that they have 2 problems, Sam and Natalie being at camp. I know there are some ‘INAPPROPRIATE WORDS’ but I can’t help to put them, haha, especially I want to add some Annabeth bad-ass side in to it. I really love this part. Did you cry? I did!

All Rights Reserve.

-Patty

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

590K 8.8K 20
No more was needed of the seven ,and for that they were grateful. No more monsters trying to attack them at every corner, or dreams that would predic...
325K 2.8K 27
This is that cliche story when Annabeth goes to Percy's school. Only, Percy goes to Annabeth's school. The cover art is NOT mine. Uncle Rick owns A...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
34.7K 543 20
On a random day after you both turn 18, you switch bodies with your soulmate. Annabeth, however, didn't expect her partner to be the green-eyed son o...