Different

By JuneBreezy5

Their differences is what brought them together. Opposites attract; they say. Who would of thought two people... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Epilogue❤

10

483 35 34
By JuneBreezy5

*Cassie's POV*

~Friday~

"Bitch! You're coming with us to the party whether you like it or not!" Nicki tells me as I sit down in our choir class.

"I- um...well...I don't- erm, I-"

"Stop all that stuttering like you're retarded!! You need to have some fun, get a little loose with some boy, or just grind on one-"

"I don't roll like that and you already know it." I nervously laugh at Nicki as she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah...but you need to see the fun part of Detroit! It'll be fun, I promise!"

"I-Is it safe...?"

"When you're with us, you'll always be safe boo. Don't worry!" Nicki pats my back as we see our friends enter the choir room.

"I passed the saggy tits Baron's class with this D+ on my test! Be proud of me y'all!!!" Tyga announces once he enters as I shake my head and Nicki sarcastically claps for him.

"Ayeee you know what, I am a little proud! You finally you got something that isn't under 50% for a change!" Nicki smiles as Tyga nods and sits backwards on his seat to face us.

"Where's Chris?" I ask as I see everyone else, except him once the bell rings.

"People in the counseling office needed him for a quick second. Then it took about 20 minutes soo...I have no clue where his ass would be." Tyga shrugs.

"Ariana, STOP! I didn't cheat on your ass!"

"Nuh uh!!!! Don't start that shit baby! I know you did!!!! I smell that damn Juicy Couture perfume-"

"THAT'S YOURS DUMBASS!!!!!" He yells at her as Ariana puts her hands on her heart.

"The fuck you just call me?!?! I'M the dumbass here??!! How DARE you!" She pushes Sean, running out of the classroom in tears. Oh boy...

"Sean!!!" Aaliyah groans as Sean puts his hands up in the air, shaking his head. Nicki sighs and goes out into the hall to find Ariana.

"I didn't do shit, I promise!!! Why don't anyone believe me?!?!" Sean groans at all of us.

"I believe you. You're not a player anymore like you said, right?" Jasmine smiles at Sean as he slowly nods.

"Jazz believes me! And she's only been here for two weeks so far!"

"Well duh! She don't know your whole past! Jasmine, don't believe everything this boy tells you..." Aaliyah warns Jasmine as she laughs.

"Thanks, but I think I'll believe what I want to believe! I appreciate the help though." Jasmine smiles and gets out her phone to text or play a game.

"There he is!!!" I grin, seeing Chris walk in as we wave him over.

"Sorry guys, I had something to do." He smiles at me and I smile back.

"It's alright, but you still going the party down on Auburn Road?" Tyga asks as he nods.

"Yeah, most likely."

Mr. Hodge enters the room, and passes all of us a new piece we're going to be working on.

"Aww hell no! Not country shit!!!" Tyga shouts as the whole class snickers.

"Country is not all that bad. And that language Stevenson! Let's not go through Monday all over again!" He shakes his head.

After choir, and casually strolling to my third hour, I notice Chris was following me, for some odd reason. He has a class downstairs for 3rd period, so he'll be late if he's following my way.

Aaliyah wasn't at my side for right now, since she's busy trying to help dramatic Ariana out of the bathroom. She skipped the whole hour just to cry, and I honestly like her the least out of everyone else at the moment.

She called my sister a hoe, a few days ago, at our lunch table as she was in the bathroom, and everyone stuck up for her before I could. I was very angry for Ariana calling her that, but I was happy I didn't have to speak myself. Everyone else, her best friends, yelled at her, sticking up for my sister.

"Wrong class!" I laugh and turn around, as I knew Chris was behind me, making him laugh.

"Surprise! I'm in all your classes now! We're twinsies or whatever y'all call it." He smiles as my jaw drops.

"What?!? You're actually taking advanced classes with me?!! Yay!!!" I hug him as he laughs, hugging me back.

"I knew you'd be happy about it!" He follows me to my seat as I point to the one next to me for him to sit in.

I told Chris about the novel we are starting to read, focus questions, journals, and daily tasks we do before he went up to the teacher to ask about it.

The whole day was different now. Chris ended up walking with me instead of Aaliyah, well, occasionally. She'd tag along, otherwise she'd hang with her other friends.

I've seen all the petty and crazy sides of each member of "Nicki's Kingdom", in only 2 weeks! They all give zero fucks of what anyone thinks of them, since they're the best of the school.

At lunch, Chris began reading the novel so he could catch up, and Sean & Tyga laugh historically at him.

"This nigga reading! Aw shit! We got a nerd in the group now! I only read cereal boxes and dirty magazines! Chris, what is you doin'?!?" Tyga teases him as I groan at them.

"He's gonna have a great and long future unlike you assholes!!!" I hiss as Sean & Tyga have their eyes and jaws open wide.

"Oh shi- Cassie, uh, um...w-we're sorry..." Sean apologizes and the two gasp.

"Cassie! Damn! You grew some balls! I never heard you swear before!" Nicki pats my back as I roll my eyes.

"I'm just speaking the truth! Don't tease him for wanting to get his future somewhere with his smarts! He's got a high GPA like me-"

"The fuck is a GPA?" Tyga asks as I put my hands through my hair, stubborn at how dumb some human beings can be.

"Grade Point Average!!! Combining your grades onto a scale of 0 to 4.0 or higher! Come on now-"

"Come on girls! We're sitting somewhere else for now on!" Ariana snaps her fingers at us as Aaliyah & Nicki sigh.

"I make the decisions, first of all-"

"And I'm your decision helper! Now lets go girls!!! Sean is an low-life fucking assho-"

"STOP being such a BITCH!!!" Jasmine yells as our whole lunch table got quiet, and Ariana's face grew red.

"Excuse me?!?"

"Did I stutter!? STOP BEING A BITCH! Sean didn't cheat on you! You fucking attention whore-"

"Jasmine, calm dow-"

"No Cass! It's been two weeks of this bitch and I'm done! I'm going to my 10th grade friends...I'll see you at the end of the day sis..." Jasmine angrily leaves to another table as everyone gasps.

"She's OUT of our group Nicki!!! Nobody is gonna talk like that to me-"

"She just did!" Sean laughs, making us snicker and her cross her arms.

"I'm staying right here with the boys, so you girls can leave and have a nice lunch." I say as Nicki and Aaliyah nod, leaving with Ariana to another table.

"You sure you don't wanna go sit with them?" Chris nudges me as I shrug.

"All they do is gossip. Y'all are just busy doing your own things anyway. and I'm happy being here with you." I smile.

"Me too!" Chris smiles and continues to read the book.

Sean & Tyga talked about the lit club party they're going to tonight for one of there homie's birthday. I'm assuming that's the same party Nicki was telling me earlier.

"Man! We can both get laid now! We'll make up rich occupations and get any bitch we want!" Tyga high-fives Sean as Chris & I laugh at the two acting like fools about the party.

"This book is interesting. It's a memoir right?"

"Yeah. It's a memoir from Jeannette Walls. And don't tell the teacher, but I did read ahead and it gets more interesting. It gets a little boring until Jeannette gets her dress caught on fire-"

"What?!?!"

"Oh. You aren't on the second chapter yet?!" I bit my lip as he frowns.

"It's a flashback anyway, you'll see." I laugh as the bell rings, and we head to our physical education class.

Lmaoo putting my summer reading book into my story sksksks that's rightttt😂😂😂love you all!!!😊😘💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 81 18
Reboot of "The Innocent Diaries". A collection of stories of innocent girls doing not so innocent things. These stories are entirely fiction or are t...
116K 2.4K 39
READ AND YOU'LL FIND OUT!!! #tyga #chrisbrown #lkcrew #AugustAlsina
114K 2.7K 44
Olivia is just getting back on her feet after an emotional couple of years. She has committed herself to her career and self-discovery, but those pla...
Love wins By

Fanfiction

3.6K 229 32
This is a story revolving around my favourite all american ship (Spencer and Olivia) p.s. - this is my first time writing, so sorry if it takes a w...