He & She

Від Farjanakhan

This story is about suman tiwari and shravan malhotra.Though all the characters are from sony tv's serial "EK... Більше

PROLOGUE
part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Authors Note
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Author note
Part 15
Author's note
Part 16
Part 17
Author note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Author's note
Author Note
EDKV's 3rd Anniversary

Part 18

500 62 51
Від Farjanakhan

At almost 11am shraman reached office and entered the meeting room directly.there two doors of meeting room.one is internal as every office have and another is external. This door is connected with the lift as if any employee or any board members want,they can entered the meeting room directly but for this door have special pass code.and every employee and every board member have different 7 digit pass code.and each board member can entered this room with a single guest but employee can't bring any guest with his pass code.if any the employeess' want to entered the meeting room he has to use the internal room .generally this external room is only used for board members,special guest.the total security system was designed by suman.

After entering the meeting room suman connect a vedio call with Purnah and ayush.shravan was mesmerized with the architecture and the security system.within 11.20 everybody presented in the meeting room at exact 11.30 they start their meeting.

Suman:hello everyone.i guess without ayush and purnah this is my first ever meeting with you all, though they are present here virtually.so thank you so much for attending the meeting within a short notice.as all of you know infinity is not only mine,purnah and ayush dream but also it's yours dream too.we always try to full fill our dream and with all of your cooperation we could make it.but whenever you would try to achieve something,you'll have to face a lot of barrier.but every barrier or problem have solution.and as per our company situation and after many hurdler we found our rescuer.so I like to introduce our new lawyer,our friend Mr. Shravan mathotra.

Shravan: good morning everyone.i'm shravan mathotra from MnM association.its a great pleasure to me working with you.about the case though its a little bit challenging,there still have some chances to win this cases and I'm confident we'll win this case.so I hope I'll get all of your help and cooperation.thank you.

Board member 1:welcome to infinity Mr.malhotra.but Ms.tiwari I'm afraid to inform you that I'm not gonna invest more in this company.

Suman:ummm sir actually....

Shravan: excuse me sir.but I think you'll be glad to know that you don't need to invest anything as ms.tiwari will be assist our company as we need some technical support.

BM1:oh that's great and then I don't have any problem.

BM2:in this case I along all of us want to propose something.

Shravan:ya sure sir.

BM2:if MnM association won this case infinity would like to give all the technical support whenever you need.

Shravan:oh that would be our pleasure and don't worry about the case.

All the people clap.
                     ***********
After meeting, shraman went suman's cabin and started their chit-chat.

Suman:to meeting kaise lage?

Shravan: it's great.tum tension mat lo.

Sumo:ummm... thank u so much shravan.Yeh thanks bohot e chota hain. Lekin pher bhi... Thanks a lot

Shravan:not done partner not done

Suman: partner?

Shravan: are ab hum Ek dusre ke company ko itna help karne jarahe to hue Na partner (winks)

Suman laungh and said,
Suman: really shravan ops partner you are the best

Shravan:Ha woh to main hoon.to ab plan kya hain?Free ho?

Suman:ummm...Free...pehle tumhare like pass code ready karna hain,uske bada Tumhe case ke sab papers Dena hain...
Shravan:uske sibha?

Suman:nah...

Shravan:so what about Mumbai darshan? Actually I have never roaming around Mumbai.

Suman:ok done.lekin uske pehle main tumhe infinity ke employees se milata hoon Aur after lunch we'll start Mumbai darshan.

Shravan:aye aye partner (laugh)
                    **********
Shraman entered the employee room.its a huge hall room where different colors of tables and chairs are arranged.every section have different name and each section consists of three huge tables and there are 6 chairs are placed each tables.and there All senior and  juniors sit alongside as it decreases the distance between the seniors and juniors.these concept was from purnah.all employees are busy at their own work.There are 2 huge kitchen are also near the employees room.the foods are  very cheap rate but water,coffee,tea, chocolate and chuingum are free for all.it was ayush's concept.

Shraman smails at them.

Suman:helllllllooooooooo infinitians.....How are you guys..(shouts)

All of the employees are numb for a second as it was all of a sudden.

Suman:what?!!! Are yaar main suman hi hoon...Koi bhoot nei...

All employees:oh my god/maaaam/how are you ma'am/after many days and many more

Suman: hey hey...Ok..Ok... I'm fine guys... How are you all?Mayankh(pointing an employee) jia kaise hain?puja(pointing another employee) treat baki hain Ha?sia(pointing other one) congratulations dear.
sureshji (pointing an senior) mujhe dekhke khush nehi hain kya aap?arpita(poiting another one)phir se break up ho gayi kya?

Ranjnikant:kya madam aapne mujhe kuch pucha hi nehi (poutes)

Suman:oh pintu ji .... Aapko main vul jau yeh kabhi ho Sakta hain kya?Aap to mere sabse payaree bhai ho.

Shravan was continuously smiling as her love towards her employees .

Suman:achha listen let me introduce our new lawyer mr.shravan mathotra.

Shravan:hello everybody.its really nice to meet you all.

After finishing the introducing session shraman headed to execute their plan'mumbai darshan'.
                **************
At first they went to 'gateway of india'.
Suman: tumhe pata hain it built in 20th century and it is bordered by Arabian sea.

Shravan:it's awesome partner.chalo selfie to banta hain yeha pe.
Suman: achha shravan tumhe Ek sawal puchta hoon.yeha pe koyon jaida lamba hain?(smirks)

Shravan:I knew it.tum yehi sawal puchoge..You know I can understand that people get jeleous of my good height.(smirks)

Suman:very funny (poutes) but Ek sach baat batau?Mujhe lagta tha ki I have a good height.but tumhe dekhneke baad...

Shravan:I know..Dill ke Arman aashu o mein behe gaye..(singing)

Suman: not bad Ha....Old Hindi songs..

Shravan:yeah I have a soft corner of old Hindi songs.they works just like a magic.

Suman:ya true.chalo isi baat pe main tumhe 'hotel taj pagal' mein lunch karwati hoon.

Shravan:ja Sakti hoon lekin Ek sart pe.bill main pe karungj..

Suman:kis dukh pe?

Shravan: dukh pe nehi khush ka mausam hain.today I declare this day as our 'personal friendship day'

After hearing the friendship day suman smiles a little bit as this word reminds her some incidents.shravan noticed that and said,
Shravan: I'm sorry suman. Mujhe laga ki hum friends hain.its ok if you...

Suman:nehi shravan aisa baat nehi hain.woh actually kuch purani baat yaad agaye.chalo mujhe bohot bhug lagi hain Aur aaj mein tumhe lootne wala hoon.hahaha...

Shravan:ok done partner.lets go.
                  ***********
After their lunch they went elephant carves by motor boats.within a hour they reached there.and in this period shraman took a lot of selfies.

Suman: partner you know it is said that it is said that it is one of the oldest rock structure in the country and it is the perfect example of archaic Indian art and the sculpture are adorned in between 6th to 8th centuries.

Shravan captured various photos.and said,
Shravan:wow.umm partner I guess you have a quite interest in history.am I right?

Suman:yeah.I really love to read history.but mujhe lagta hain ke tumhe photoghaphy.

Shravan:ya kind of.
                     ***********
After that they went to colaba causeway market.shravan was surprised to see the market as it offer very cheap clothes,jhumkas, bangles etc.in between shravan saw a beautiful payel and don't know why he just bought it.he also bought a earring for nirmala.suddenly again a jhumka attracts shravan and he bought it too.suman also bought some jhumkas and bangles as she love to wear it.
                    ********
then they are some junk food and went to chhatrapati shivaji terminus.it is situated in the heart of the Mumbai.and shravan was astonished to know that it is declared world heritage site by UNESCO in 2004.
                **********
At evening they went to juhu beach.
Shravan:wow beach.i love it.

Suman:Ha aj main tumhe Mumbai ke sunset dekhaungi.(proudly)

Shravan: partner to chalo Na....Der kisbat ki?(existing)

There they played a lot with water.and also captured a lot of photos of both,sunsets and also selfies.after they are some bhel Puri.
                 ***********

At last they went marine drive.

Suman:shravan tumhe patah hain pure Mumbai mein yeh meri sabse favorite jagah hain.jab bohot khush hoti hoon tab yeha ati hoon Aur jab bohot dukhi hoti hoon tab bhi yeha ati hoon.tumhe patah hain isko 'qween's necklace' bulai jati hain.

Shravan:Ha isko dekhnebhi to aisa hi lagta hain.nice choice partner.mujhe bhi yeh jagah acchi lage.i wanna come here again.leaogi Na mujhe?

Suman:pakka done.to chalo isi baat pe tumhe paav bhaji khilata hoon.

Shravan:sure...Why not.i'm ready.

Suman:(shocked)yaar kaise adjust karlete ho?But Ek kam karlena ghar Jake Na Ek anti-acid dabai khalena...Nehi to raat ko...You know...(winks)

Shravan:very funny suman.
Suman brust in laugh.after eating they headed towards home.but their car crushed with a tree.
____________________________________
Hey guys back with a new one.so it is one of the long update among all the chapters and I think it is the boring one also.sorry for that.and yeah I never visit Mumbai before.and that's why don't know the real distance between one place to another.all these things I write them through Google.Sorry again and please pardon me if I hurt you for any wrong description.
And I dedicate this chapter my two new readers @Berry3512 and @krutish22 .They both read all parts in a day I guess .May Allah bless them. Cause only I know how worst writer I am!😂😂😂😂btw love u guys.

Thank you
Farjana

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

618 47 4
Story Story based on Madam Sir Serial. Where Karishma Singh and Santosh Sharma are married to each other with little Kids.
42.2K 2K 14
So guys i was thinking of anither #shraman story a #ss This is gonna be inspired by #edkv tv series The characters are the same.. This is gonna be...
34.3K 2K 22
So this story starts from Preeti and Pushkar's Sangeet when Shravan left Sumo in the middle of the stage. Note: 1)Raghuwar Tiwari was all good in th...
548 42 4
These are some very different shades of our dear Shravan Malhotra, in regards to his Sumo. ⚠️ Warning: There might be some mature content in the flow...