=[A Damsel To Emotion]= {Boli...

Da AlySanSamaChanPanda

Bolin short love story Altro

=1= Arrival
=2= Boredom
=3= Just Like Prison
=4= Captured, Then Welcomed
=5= The Final Battle; Then The Aftermath

=[A Damsel To Emotion]= {Bolin Story}

1.4K 31 1
Da AlySanSamaChanPanda

Tenzin's Niece has come to live with them all for a while. Her father Bumi(sp?) was usually busy, and wanted his daughter, Kanna, to have people watch over her and help her grow.

When she meets a team Avatar, she's happy, thinking that she had made a few friends; but what happens when thats not exactly the case?

They are all too busy to spend time with her; each busy with mostly trivial matters. She becomes bored with everything, and because she can't bend, everyone either pitys her, or judges her for being a weakling.

She feels so out of place, even when surrounded by family. 

She seeks something to occupy her time; And Amon just may use that to his advantage.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

19.2K 466 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...
43K 1.7K 17
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’, ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ , ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘“๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘. ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘œ...
58.1K 1.5K 11
Bolin cried. Mako screamed. Tenzin cracked. Asami shattered. Avatar Korra is dead. And the people closest to her have to deal with it.
52.6K 1.7K 25
๏ฝก๏ฝฅ:*:๏ฝฅโœฐ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† . ๐—ธ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ! ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ...