Believe in Yourself

By JustaHayniac

Sophie has always felt like she wasn't good enough. She felt completely average, and while she loved to sing... More

Chapter 1 - An Average Girl
Chapter 2 - On The Road

Author Note

69 3 0
By JustaHayniac

Sorry that it is taking me so long to update this. I'm going though some stuff right now that has left me without very many words to say, and that is making writing the fanfic harder than normal. I'm also getting ready to graduate from college, and that's just another thing that I have in the back of my mind when I try to write. I'm hoping that once school is over, and I have moved to Florida, that the chapters will come easier. After all, I will be living at Disney. I'm doing this one completely on my own, and it is the first time I have done so. Please bear with me while I take a hiatus from this story.

Also, I swear that there is a chapter of the other story I work on, "When Worlds Collide" (co-written by @HayniacLover) coming soon. It's just really long. We got kinda carried away in the POV's and details, and still have a little ways to go.

I love you all, and thank you for reading! You guys are the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
884K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
607K 30.7K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...